High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 216 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 116 166 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 266 316 716 1216 ... LastLast
Results 3,226 to 3,240 of 25049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21824

    Terina?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/terina

    Pics look decent, ad says she's in her 40's, and I like milfs. 300 for a half, incall, is steep, and a full hour is 350. But in this day and age, maybe par for the course.

    Who's seen her? Any info on her? Performance? GFE? Menu? For which activities if any, does she require condoms? I can find no reviews. But she'd be convenient for me, as her ad says she's in Westerly.

    Thanks.
    A little out of my normal price range but like you I prefer company of a woman over a girl as long as they are in good shape. T appears to be well maintained so I called her tonight. She is at the Yankee game but coming back late tonight. Supposed to try and meet up tomorrow. Seems legit but number comes up a lot in Texas. We will see.

  2. #21823

    Phone number comes back to a woman in Mass

    Reverse phone number comes back to a woman in Mass. I can't get an exact location for her area but it's definitely Mass. I have her name.

    Quote Originally Posted by ElHammer  [View Original Post]
    Wouldn't trust it reverse image search brought up a link from iowa.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ames/...d/251784130060

  3. #21822
    Wouldn't trust it reverse image search brought up a link from iowa.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ames/...d/251784130060

    Quote Originally Posted by SwimSays  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...-/932538478946

    Popped up last night, quick to respond to texts. Casually mentions younger than advertised age while making plans. Acted surprised that was a red flag. Either an idiot or setup, probably both. Posting out of Dartmouth, number ends in 0873.

  4. #21821

    Major red flag

    Quote Originally Posted by SwimSays  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...-/932538478946

    Popped up last night, quick to respond to texts. Casually mentions younger than advertised age while making plans. Acted surprised that was a red flag. Either an idiot or setup, probably both.
    Thanks for looking out and major red flag.

  5. #21820

    Sting?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...-/932538478946

    Popped up last night, quick to respond to texts. Casually mentions younger than advertised age while making plans. Acted surprised that was a red flag. Either an idiot or setup, probably both. Posting out of Dartmouth, number ends in 0873.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2024-09-25 at 1.07.25 PM.jpg‎  

  6. #21819
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1407
    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/terina

    Pics look decent, ad says she's in her 40's, and I like milfs. 300 for a half, incall, is steep, and a full hour is 350. But in this day and age, maybe par for the course.

    Who's seen her? Any info on her? Performance? GFE? Menu? For which activities if any, does she require condoms? I can find no reviews. But she'd be convenient for me, as her ad says she's in Westerly.

    Thanks.
    I was thinking the same thing. I would hope at 350 she would allow BBBJ cim, And then some.

  7. #21818

    Upped Her rates

    Quote Originally Posted by Lumbarman  [View Original Post]
    Seen her today at her Charles St studio and did a hhr session, very relaxed and safe location. Went with body rub donation 1. 2 and was well serviced, oil rub with a great tease and a nice ending. Allowed touching on all her private parts total nude. Allowed some daty which she enjoyed and has these stand out nips great looking. Def more can be gotten as in FS I'm sure. Room is small like 8 x10 size with table very cozy setup Def will repeat.
    Texted Taylor, and inquired about services and availability this morning. She wanted to know where I found out about Her. Sent her the them link. She replied she was booked today, has been very busy, and her rates are now $160/ h hr and $200 full hour. Lost my secret decoder ring, so had to put actual rates instead of code! LOL!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ence/175902545

  8. #21817

    T (Terina) in Rhode Island?

    https://tryst.link/escort/terina

    Pics look decent, ad says she's in her 40's, and I like milfs. 300 for a half, incall, is steep, and a full hour is 350. But in this day and age, maybe par for the course.

    Who's seen her? Any info on her? Performance? GFE? Menu? For which activities if any, does she require condoms? I can find no reviews. But she'd be convenient for me, as her ad says she's in Westerly.

    Thanks.

  9. #21816

    Crickets

    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglabd  [View Original Post]
    Can't seem to find any info on Poisoned flower. Has anyone had any experience with her? Thanks.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/poisoned...vidence-478296
    Went to the site, obtained an email, sent message, and. Crickets!

  10. #21815
    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglabd  [View Original Post]
    Can't seem to find any info on Poisoned flower. Has anyone had any experience with her? Thanks.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/poisoned...vidence-478296
    I've noticed a pattern of compromised provider accounts on them the last few weeks. They hack / gain access to the providers login, change number and move their location across the country for a few weeks. All her reviews are out of Sacramento CA I would reverse image search her photos and look for recent ads elsewhere and compare numbers. I searched the number on the profile and its linked to an active provider named Paris who is following the same pattern of compromised. Guessing they try to scam as many deposits as possible and move on.

  11. #21814

    Poisoned flower

    Can't seem to find any info on Poisoned flower. Has anyone had any experience with her? Thanks.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/poisoned...vidence-478296

  12. #21813
    Quote Originally Posted by StevieJanowski  [View Original Post]
    Hey Swim, are you referring to the Kimora in the link below? She looks similar to the Lily ad, but they look like two different girls / ads. But if this is the Kimora you saw below, she seems like she would be in my wheel house. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...0/998852774776
    Ya that's kimora she's legit. That's her main ad / pics but she's been known to also post different ads and pics. She has a raspy voice so a quick phone call will confirm if you ever see another ad that might be her. Blaze a J with her if you get down like that.

  13. #21812
    Quote Originally Posted by SwimSays  [View Original Post]
    I'm not 100% but I believe this is another ad for kimora who is legit, espequally if you vibe.
    Hey Swim, are you referring to the Kimora in the link below? She looks similar to the Lily ad, but they look like two different girls / ads. But if this is the Kimora you saw below, she seems like she would be in my wheel house. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...0/998852774776

  14. #21811
    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    In answer to some PMs, here's an old link for Jessica.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jessica-...cranston-33722

    I attached my favorite pic of her from that ad, and also a G rated one from her facebook, since she showed everything including face in her ads anyway. When I saw her, the face looked the same as the ads. Nice, eh? She was much heavier when I saw her, though. . . But then, so were those tits!
    Wow 87 pics got to be a record.

  15. #21810

    Jessaca

    So is Jessaca still in the game? Could you pm me her facebook link? Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    She's alive and well according to recent posts in her facebook. She's 53 now. Her awesome natural tits are indeed awesome. I fucked them, and she gave a decent BBBJ with lots of spit and wicked nice eye contact. But with me she was strictly PSE. She wouldn't kiss, although she did let me fuck her raw. And she was cum shy, would not take CIM nor CIP. But when she was really high on her candy she had me cum all over her tits and rubbed it in like it was body lotion. Go figure what some of these broads will and won't do with man juice, LOL! But her drug of choice was whitepowder nose candy, and if you reverse-search her, you will find some arrests for it. And a LONG LONG rapsheet for various kinds of theft, breaking and entering, and a few serious or violent personal and property crimes, including assault and battery, obstructing police, and breaking and entering. When I found her rapsheet, in this case after the fact, I stopped seeing her. That was quite a while ago. She had a beautiful face in my opinion. And a fun PSE demeanor. Too bad she was too friggen crazy for me-- too crazy, to risk anymore visits.
    .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape