Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 107 of 888 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 157 207 607 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 13310
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11720
    Quote Originally Posted by Enders  [View Original Post]
    Can someone post where to find obit?
    I will inbox the link to you I didn't post it because it shows her as a kid and teen its a video showing her life.

  2. #11719

    Did you read the ad with your big head?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bg612  [View Original Post]
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/newr...4706&noquote=1

    Just to give a heads up on this one fellas. She's a cash and dasher. Since she didn't have a room we met up a location to get one. Gave her what she needed to get one while I watched closely from my car. After a short conversation the hotel receptionist took her into a room behind the counter and neither came back before I finally went in after waiting 10 minutes. I asked the receptionist where she went and I got a defensive "I don't know" from her. I can clearly see behind the counter from here an exit leading to the back hallway and back door. I didn't want to bring any attention to myself because god knows what she told the receptionist, so I just left.
    Sorry this happened do you, but that ad screamed cash-and-dash. She told you what she was going to do, except for the 'we can go straight to the room. ' 'We' didn't mean you and her, and 'the room' wasn't the one at the hotel. Again, sorry. But most of us would have told you this was going to happen from how she wrote the ad.

  3. #11718

    Cash and Dash

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/newr...4706&noquote=1

    Just to give a heads up on this one fellas. She's a cash and dasher. Since she didn't have a room we met up a location to get one. Gave her what she needed to get one while I watched closely from my car. After a short conversation the hotel receptionist took her into a room behind the counter and neither came back before I finally went in after waiting 10 minutes. I asked the receptionist where she went and I got a defensive "I don't know" from her. I can clearly see behind the counter from here an exit leading to the back hallway and back door. I didn't want to bring any attention to myself because god knows what she told the receptionist, so I just left.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails screenshotesco.jpg‎  

  4. #11717

    Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by MagnumMagic  [View Original Post]
    This one went well. Seen she has been posting for awhile so went for it. Comms were easy, location was decent, Was just as nice in person, looks exactly like her pictures. CBJ / Doggy was amazing. I would recommend.
    Tried to dream with this one twice and she left me hanging at the parking lot to where she was supposedly staying at. Gave her the "ok I'm here," text and then crickets. On two different attempts! Anyone else experienced the same?

  5. #11716
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgesLife  [View Original Post]
    This is USASG comedy gold. One sad monger lamenting the death of his favorite ho and leaving the hobby, the very next post our man Tigers is missing sucking shit out of Abby's asshole. Fucking excellent. Let us all know how it's going Tigers.
    Agreed. The timing of the posts made me spit out my beer .

    🤣

  6. #11715

    Zoey B

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueCollar1188  [View Original Post]
    Is Zoey b from Tryst a good one been thinking about checking her out. Feel free to pm me.
    I have been on the fence about her for a while now.

    Still seems TGTBT.

    Has anyone ever ever seen her?

    Very curious 🤔.

    Johnny.

  7. #11714
    Quote Originally Posted by Murphy69  [View Original Post]
    Not bad, is she worth extended appointments like an hour or more in your opinion? A good overall GFE? She has really sparkle dmy interest I do believe.
    She's worth the time. Nice assets.

    A bit business like but she warms up after a while.

    I believe last time we spoke she was semi permanent Asheville location tho.

    Johnny.

  8. #11713
    Quote Originally Posted by BizMonk04  [View Original Post]
    Just FYI she doesn't allow MSOG unless you stay for at least 45 min.
    Not bad, is she worth extended appointments like an hour or more in your opinion? A good overall GFE? She has really sparkle dmy interest I do believe.

  9. #11712

    Zoey b

    Is Zoey b from Tryst a good one been thinking about checking her out. Feel free to pm me.

  10. #11711

    Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by Diggles  [View Original Post]
    Never mind, found it myself.

    That being said, if anyone has reco for attractive providers I'd love to hear them. In town until Saturday so looking to make a few visits.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...r/116121526036
    Just FYI she doesn't allow MSOG unless you stay for at least 45 min.

  11. #11710
    Quote Originally Posted by Diggles  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a link or digits to her? Or provider that's a similar type? Young, cute, petite. Rates are irrelevant.
    Never mind, found it myself.

    That being said, if anyone has reco for attractive providers I'd love to hear them. In town until Saturday so looking to make a few visits.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...r/116121526036

  12. #11709

    Carmen

    Can someone post where to find obit?

    Quote Originally Posted by IBetThatHurt  [View Original Post]
    I looked her up. If you aren't "friends" with her on there, you won't see anything but her profile and cover photo anyway. You can see her cover photo a couple messages below this one. There's no public posts since 2020.

  13. #11708

    Intel

    Hey guys, I'll be there Thursday and Friday but only finding Non-Responsive girls mostly. Will any locals please DM me some actual dependable girls? Will be my first time in Greenville and I'll be staying downtown, just haven't really seen anything that looks legit. Not trying to meet uncle.

  14. #11707
    Quote Originally Posted by MagnumMagic  [View Original Post]
    This one went well. Seen she has been posting for awhile so went for it. Comms were easy, location was decent, Was just as nice in person, looks exactly like her pictures. CBJ / Doggy was amazing. I would recommend.
    Anyone have a link or digits to her? Or provider that's a similar type? Young, cute, petite. Rates are irrelevant.

  15. #11706

    Public service reminder

    The "sudden" passing of the latest Girl / b a wakeup call to Never give out any personal information that you do not want to make public.

    More importantly, if the death was nefarious in any way and you were one of the last ones to pay a visit. Well you know the ending and it's not happy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape