Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 104 of 463 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 154 204 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 6931
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5386
    Quote Originally Posted by Crutches  [View Original Post]
    Contact her for info on her services, pic is included.
    Is it actually her in the ad I have gotten conflicting info on other boards.

  2. #5385
    Quote Originally Posted by FreddieMyers  [View Original Post]
    It looks like they opened up shop at a new location in East Windsor. I haven't been yet but the address is 44 s main st East windsor CT 06088.

    Google maps shows a shopping plaza that is more populated than the old place.
    This is interesting though location could be better. There used to be one called Aromatherapy across the street from Dunkin Donnuts a while back that has since closed down.

  3. #5384

    Great Beauty new location

    Quote Originally Posted by Webcruiser  [View Original Post]
    Call first to see if she's working otherwise if Candy, Anna or Lucy are working you should be fine. BTW Candy is quite the Spinner everything covered. The other require a couple of visits for BBFS. Lily is still there too.

    This is Great Beauty in WL.
    It looks like they opened up shop at a new location in East Windsor. I haven't been yet but the address is 44 s main st East windsor CT 06088.

    Google maps shows a shopping plaza that is more populated than the old place.

  4. #5383
    Quote Originally Posted by Webcruiser  [View Original Post]
    Call first to see if she's working otherwise if Candy, Anna or Lucy are working you should be fine. BTW Candy is quite the Spinner everything covered. The other require a couple of visits for BBFS. Lily is still there too.

    This is Great Beauty in WL.
    Thanks man. Can you pm me?

  5. #5382
    Senior Member


    Posts: 806
    Quote Originally Posted by Webcruiser  [View Original Post]
    Call first to see if she's working otherwise if Candy, Anna or Lucy are working you should be fine. BTW Candy is quite the Spinner everything covered. The other require a couple of visits for BBFS. Lily is still there too.

    This is Great Beauty in WL.
    Didn't this place used to go by another name?

  6. #5381

    Tina

    Call first to see if she's working otherwise if Candy, Anna or Lucy are working you should be fine. BTW Candy is quite the Spinner everything covered. The other require a couple of visits for BBFS. Lily is still there too.

    This is Great Beauty in WL.

    Quote Originally Posted by NightCrawler67  [View Original Post]
    Is Tina at this place or another?

  7. #5380
    Quote Originally Posted by Webcruiser  [View Original Post]
    I saw Cici today and she said that she is 25. She's cute spinner body but has really poor manmade Cs. CBJ, HJ, roaming and some action at the V but no DATY or FIV. House $50 tip $150. Won't repeat due to insufficient fun! For that $$ I could have had BBFS with Tina, who is in her 30's and decent look.
    Is Tina at this place or another?

  8. #5379
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  9. #5378
    Quote Originally Posted by GordonFreeman  [View Original Post]
    Blue Sky Therapy, South Windsor. 71 John Fitch Blvd, South Windsor, CT 06074. Does anyone know anything about this spa?
    Went there last week, had the same experience as the other poster. Got massage from Lisa, probably Early 40's, better looking than ugly grannys I am used to. Massage was very good almost fell asleep, on the flip standard service, she was hesitant after the flip and started massaging my head so I had to direct her, being a new place that's understandable. Will go again just for the great massage, all in all a good experience.

  10. #5377

    Blue Sky

    Quote Originally Posted by GordonFreeman  [View Original Post]
    Blue Sky Therapy, South Windsor. 71 John Fitch Blvd, South Windsor, CT 06074. Does anyone know anything about this spa?
    I inquired about same and got this reply: (see 5360 next page).

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...932&viewfull=1#post7033932 The guy saw Lisa.

  11. #5376

    Blue Sky Therapy, South Windsor

    Blue Sky Therapy, South Windsor. 71 John Fitch Blvd, South Windsor, CT 06074. Does anyone know anything about this spa?

  12. #5375

    Where Are You Referring To?

    Here's a suggestion. [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    Here's my suggestion:

    Stop being a fucking asshole. If you don't like what somebody posts scroll past.

    A2

  13. #5374

    Nice massage

    Made the call while I was out in front. Wanted a quick hour massage. The front door is the same door as a barber shop. Went in, paid HF. I asked for a table shower, Shelton said it was 20 extra and we should do it after massage. Ok. I agreed I was pretty clean. She does 20 min of massaging then asks me to flip. She proceeds to oil me up. Doesn't discuss any $ at all. Just proceeds to give me a great HJ. Would not remove her top. She told me during that it was just her and I there and I could make any noise I wanted. Not sure if she thought I was holding back? Finished me off. Hot towel, good wipe down. Went to do the TS after, never had the TS after. May do that in future. Dried me off. Bottle of water on my way.

  14. #5373

    Blue Wethersfield

    I saw Cici today and she said that she is 25. She's cute spinner body but has really poor manmade Cs. CBJ, HJ, roaming and some action at the V but no DATY or FIV. House $50 tip $150. Won't repeat due to insufficient fun! For that $$ I could have had BBFS with Tina, who is in her 30's and decent look.

    Quote Originally Posted by GordonFreeman  [View Original Post]
    I do not believe so. I will probably repeat for massage and HJ. But as the tip goes to the higher end I might as well go to a FS spa.

  15. #5372
    Quote Originally Posted by ChadZ1212  [View Original Post]
    Good to hear from you and welcome to HSP's. Number 1 place for good bare sex.

    The picture I sent to Crutches was specifically for him. She's completely nude and wouldn't be fair if the picture was released. Plus Crutches is one of my underlings and can be trusted with information.

    With that said, I have someone I can recommend with pictures.

    Glad to help.

    Chad.
    No pic was sent.

    Really don't need one, thanks anyways.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape