Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,546 to 4,560 of 61400
-
09-24-24 02:55 #56855Senior Member

Posts: 530Bree, Makayla
I had issues connecting with intended pickup, so while orbiting the circle, I found something young and cute there. Said she was Bree, and we agreed 30 for BJ and lick the boys. I had a hotel room so took her there, she slept most of the way and wasn't interested in waking on arrival, so got to eat my food I'd picked up on the trip too. Very nice cute titties under a leggings body stocking and a fat ass, was tough to talk her out of the leggings half though. And the BJ was comical, she managed about 3 strokes each time, then fell asleep with me in her mouth, 3rd time she bit down a little and we nearly had a bad time. I let her sleep naked a while in the hope she'd eventually come round and perform, but no dice really. Slept fitfully with some snuggling and I had to wake her in order to get to work. She wanted to just be left there of course, but wasn't going to take care of me first. 8/10 looks (said she was 29, I'm not sure she's that old), 1/10 service.
Dropped her off, and then noticed Mikayla on Payson, who also looked not too far gone. Picked her up on second loop, she agreed to let me in the back door for 50, so off we went. Lengthy shower, then we had a decent session, plugged her with a new pink plug, went slowly and she let me have a good time, but onlt laying on her side. So eventually let her lick the boys and blew all over her chest. Gave her some breakfast and dropped her off. Said she was 27.
-
09-23-24 23:20 #56854Regular Member

Posts: 19Kiara
Hi I am pretty new or coming back. I hear so much about Kiara. Would anyone knows where she usually hangs out.
Thanks.
Thanks.
-
09-23-24 19:20 #56853Senior Member

Posts: 166Luna
I think that's Luna.
Originally Posted by SWAuditor
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-24 12:23 #56852Senior Member

Posts: 63Katie at Wash / Monroe
Drove by a cute blonde spinner panhandling near the RoFo. Bought her some food though I like to keep them skinny. She said her name was Katie (5'8"-ish blonde with plug earrings). Might try to see if she goes on dates. She didn't look like the picture of a girl named Katie that you've all posted before.
-
09-23-24 11:45 #56851Senior Member

Posts: 565Luna
That's Luna. You called every typical street walker name LOL. Yes she's been gone for a while now. She's from Pennsylvania. Maybe check out the forum up there. She was pretty good though. Took a pounding in the pussy and the asshole and gave good rimjobs.
Originally Posted by SWAuditor
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-24 11:15 #56850Senior Member

Posts: 56Briana
Thanks Brianna, have not seen her in almost a year.
Originally Posted by SWAuditor
[View Original Post]
Had plenty of fun dates at Tims and can confirm everything you said is on point.
-
09-23-24 06:43 #56849Senior Member

Posts: 144Info
Does anybody remember this woman? I can't remember her name but I think it's either Amanda, Ann, Rachel, or something. She was one of everyone's favorite because the pussy was always soft and wet, she never rushed, never had an attitude, and always gave good customer service. She's someone I would very much like to see again. If she's still around or pops up, please put the word out.
-
09-23-24 00:23 #56848Senior Member

Posts: 69Rose Middle River
I was in middle River after doing some deliveries and seen what potentially could have been a SW. Wasn't sure so I pulled into the parking lot of the laundrymat on middle River Rd to try to get her attention. After a while she noticed me and made her way to my car. She hop in said her name is Rose late 20's and she typically walks that strip looking for dates. She was a WSW dirty blonde 5'7 slim build with a decent face. Agreed on some front seat action for a Benjamin and she put in some real effort. I was taking a bit longer than usual because I got some cheeks earlier in the day but we did a CFS with no extra charge. Only did k9 for a bit but the kat didn't have a smell and it was tight and wet. After the deed I did leave a tip and of course she didn't have any digits. I found her around 5:30 pm by the rofo.
-
09-23-24 00:06 #56847Senior Member

Posts: 1322Wasn't sure I had it in me, but decided to give Melody off FH a chance and she got the job done. Nice old gal with soft hands always works for me. Busted second nut, now it's time to rest the bones. Peace BP.
Originally Posted by BigPappay
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-24 21:24 #56846Senior Member

Posts: 1322Ended up scooping special K. Will say with her head face down on your dick and that gorgeous caramel skin to caress she's still worth the scoop. Once she's on the knob she stays there untill the job is done. She had to put in a little extra tonight but she knows I always tip her a Hamilton to help her out. Unfortunately she shares way too much. Corrine was at the corner drop off so she told both her and bf to come on. Some folks. Out here are too kind.
Originally Posted by BonesKing
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-24 19:54 #56845Senior Member

Posts: 201Off limits
Just my two cents but if a girl beats all the odds and gets out of the life it should stay that way. I don't need to chase them down on their Facebook or other social media. Give them back their life without any former date reminding them or their family of the old life. Plenty of fish in the sea. Let the "dead" rest. Like I said, just my opinion.
Originally Posted by ThatBooredOne
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-24 19:43 #56844Senior Member

Posts: 477Here is an old picture of Tinkerbell.
Be sure and don't miss out of her beautiful tight pussy.
[Police Mugshots deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove the mugshots of persons who were arrested from the report.
Posting the mugshots of people who have been arrested is somewhat heartless and really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.
Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names and/or photographs.
Thanks!
-
09-22-24 18:58 #56843Senior Member

Posts: 166Sherita bump
Ok. Was up on Garrison today. Seen a few skeletons out, but noticed Krazy Sherita out there looking thick. Looked a little closer and see a little bump in the front. Hhmmm. Someone out here might have created a little monster.
-
09-22-24 18:54 #56842Senior Member

Posts: 328Grace
Couldn't send you a PM.
Originally Posted by ThatBooredOne
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-24 15:05 #56841Regular Member

Posts: 3Bri / Marie around circle
Has anyone ran into Marie / goes by bri. Cranberry hair small spinner type. Recently or know digits?










Reply With Quote





