Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #56846
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPappay  [View Original Post]
    Ended up scooping special K. Will say with her head face down on your dick and that gorgeous caramel skin to caress she's still worth the scoop. Once she's on the knob she stays there untill the job is done. She had to put in a little extra tonight but she knows I always tip her a Hamilton to help her out. Unfortunately she shares way too much. Corrine was at the corner drop off so she told both her and bf to come on. Some folks. Out here are too kind.
    Wasn't sure I had it in me, but decided to give Melody off FH a chance and she got the job done. Nice old gal with soft hands always works for me. Busted second nut, now it's time to rest the bones. Peace BP.

  2. #56845
    Quote Originally Posted by BonesKing  [View Original Post]
    Damn, where do I find them?
    Ended up scooping special K. Will say with her head face down on your dick and that gorgeous caramel skin to caress she's still worth the scoop. Once she's on the knob she stays there untill the job is done. She had to put in a little extra tonight but she knows I always tip her a Hamilton to help her out. Unfortunately she shares way too much. Corrine was at the corner drop off so she told both her and bf to come on. Some folks. Out here are too kind.

  3. #56844

    Off limits

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatBooredOne  [View Original Post]
    Who else fits that description?

    Anyway I forgot to put a title.

    A year ago I was told she went to Annapolis by 4 different girls and 2 guys around Morrell and that she got clean.

    PanchSez mentioned that he has her Facebook. I wonder, I can probably get it, maybe.
    Just my two cents but if a girl beats all the odds and gets out of the life it should stay that way. I don't need to chase them down on their Facebook or other social media. Give them back their life without any former date reminding them or their family of the old life. Plenty of fish in the sea. Let the "dead" rest. Like I said, just my opinion.

  4. #56843
    Senior Member


    Posts: 477

    Here is an old picture of Tinkerbell.

    Be sure and don't miss out of her beautiful tight pussy.

    [Police Mugshots deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove the mugshots of persons who were arrested from the report.

    Posting the mugshots of people who have been arrested is somewhat heartless and really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

    Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names and/or photographs.

    Thanks!

  5. #56842

    Sherita bump

    Ok. Was up on Garrison today. Seen a few skeletons out, but noticed Krazy Sherita out there looking thick. Looked a little closer and see a little bump in the front. Hhmmm. Someone out here might have created a little monster.

  6. #56841

    Grace

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatBooredOne  [View Original Post]
    Who else fits that description?

    Anyway I forgot to put a title.

    A year ago I was told she went to Annapolis by 4 different girls and 2 guys around Morrell and that she got clean.

    PanchSez mentioned that he has her Facebook. I wonder, I can probably get it, maybe.
    Couldn't send you a PM.

  7. #56840

    Bri / Marie around circle

    Has anyone ran into Marie / goes by bri. Cranberry hair small spinner type. Recently or know digits?

  8. #56839

    Kiara and Valerie

    Quote Originally Posted by Lilmills13  [View Original Post]
    Had a nice double with 2 declining legends. I saw the opportunity that I dreamt about 5 years ago so I took it. I've always wanted to put them up head to head in a head battle, Valerie takes the win all the way.
    Damn, where do I find them?

  9. #56838

    Stunner

    Was on 95 south passing by the Cum Zone earlier today and couldn't resist a loop or two. I knew I probably wasn't going to partake but wanted to see what the universe had to offer. Of course it was flooded with merchants. One stood out from the rest of the zombies around Ashton / Pulaski a tallish, good-looking brunette, late 20's, built-for-pounding, beautiful face, was hanging with a blonde 20's bulky white dude. She gave "the look" and he grimaced.

    Does anyone know who I'm referring to? Is she approachable?

    Also, imagine a world where the candy doesn't f*ck with their face so much.

  10. #56837

    Another Grace

    Quote Originally Posted by TsaBro3355  [View Original Post]
    I think so. Looks very similar.
    Does anyone know what happened to the other Grace? She lived around the circle for a time and then near Ramsay. She was from MD but outside of baltimore. Dark hair. She did a long stint in hopkins and was friends with Red. Last saw her maybe 18 months, 2 years ago. Very sweet and nice.

  11. #56836

    Ivory / Lola on Fairhaven

    I saw Ivory / Lola on Fairhaven the other day. She was looking cute. Told me to loop around once, so she could finish eating her breakfast she had. I looped and she was gone. Let me know if any of you picked her up. How was she?

    Phyuck!

  12. #56835

    Grace

    Quote Originally Posted by Shune  [View Original Post]
    This girl?
    I think so. Looks very similar.

  13. #56834
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyLuvr  [View Original Post]
    I used to grab her every chance I got. Only marginal experience was the very first time I dated her. After I had filled her up with my baby batter, she tried to extort me by saying that I had just busted a nut inside her 17 year old pussy. I told her that she rented her pussy to me and if she was 17, prove it. I refused to pick her up a couple of times after that and when I finally scooped her again, she promised tomake it up to me and she did. Every position offered including anal (I declined that one because her pussy was so wonderful). She even let me have two pops. By the time she pulled her panties back on, my cum was running down her thighs. I hope that she's back on the stroll. Makes my cock twitch just thinking about mouting her again!
    Her brown star did look inviting as I had her arch her back and pound out the cooch doggie style. Did massage it with my thumb but never inserted either cock or digit. Adding to growing bucket list.

  14. #56833

    Grace

    Quote Originally Posted by Shune  [View Original Post]
    This girl?
    Who else fits that description?

    Anyway I forgot to put a title.

    A year ago I was told she went to Annapolis by 4 different girls and 2 guys around Morrell and that she got clean.

    PanchSez mentioned that he has her Facebook. I wonder, I can probably get it, maybe.

  15. #56832
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveStone123  [View Original Post]
    S Pulaski and Ashton St.
    Hey Steve, I'm going to hit up the spot. Have you fucked either of them? Was going to message but didmt think the image would load.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape