Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 135 of 735 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 185 235 635 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,025 of 11013
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9003

    New to TNA but not new to hobby

    Hello fellow enthusiasts!

    So recently I made a move from California to Seattle. And quickly picked up on TNA. But I've 0 vouches. And without that it seems none of the providers in there want to see me. It's like I need a job (entry level to this platform) but the clients already asking for reviews on this platform, which without job can't have any LOL.

    So help me out get started?

    Thanks.

  2. #9002

    Kate

    Quote Originally Posted by VikVaughanKon  [View Original Post]
    So did he finish you off or let her do it? LOL.
    Haha, luckily I was already done, dressed and just walking out the door.

  3. #9001
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked123  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I saw her. She was nice enough but pimp / boyfriend / roommate came in just after I finished and asked what the hell I was doing in his apartment. Also she had her baby in living room playing in the playpen the whole time.
    So did he finish you off or let her do it? LOL.

  4. #9000
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziiero  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/tacom...-/297218691383

    Was wondering if anyone had info on this one? Vaguely remember seeing an ad of theirs some time ago. Advertising out of Bremerton currently.
    Tye.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/members/tye.84150/#xfmgMedia.

    Reviews from 2009 stipulate safety but apparently a good time.

  5. #8999

    Did search, no results. Possibly under different name?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/tacom...-/297218691383

    Was wondering if anyone had info on this one? Vaguely remember seeing an ad of theirs some time ago. Advertising out of Bremerton currently.

  6. #8998
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked123  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I saw her. She was nice enough but pimp / boyfriend / roommate came in just after I finished and asked what the hell I was doing in his apartment. Also she had her baby in living room playing in the playpen the whole time.
    EEEWWW!! That's all a "hell no".

  7. #8997

    Kate

    Quote Originally Posted by LonelyMan718  [View Original Post]
    Did a search and probably missed a report.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/seatt...-/557460424916
    Yes, I saw her. She was nice enough but pimp / boyfriend / roommate came in just after I finished and asked what the hell I was doing in his apartment. Also she had her baby in living room playing in the playpen the whole time.

  8. #8996

    Anyone seen her?

    Did a search and probably missed a report.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/seatt...-/557460424916

  9. #8995

    Dutchesslvy

    Anyone see her? She seems to advertise as massage only, but wondering if she does FS and if that's extra. She's hot, so I'm hoping she FS is on the table.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...s-ivy.2900914/

  10. #8994

    Interesting

    Quote Originally Posted by Seattlebp  [View Original Post]
    Met her for an 1 h session. Self defined high end with ridiculous rates on her site. Asked for 400 claiming it used to be 700 blahblah. The session was below avg, upsell for 3 BJ during the session since she won't discuss menu via text. Won't repeat because she talked too much during the session and not much service provided.
    Since I saw her ads I had a feeling she was going to be like that. Definitely wasn't wrong about it.

  11. #8993

    Keiki in lynnwood / bothell

    Met her for an 1 h session. Self defined high end with ridiculous rates on her site. Asked for 400 claiming it used to be 700 blahblah. The session was below avg, upsell for 3 BJ during the session since she won't discuss menu via text. Won't repeat because she talked too much during the session and not much service provided.

  12. #8992
    Quote Originally Posted by BareItAllXxx  [View Original Post]
    I think she still looks good. In my opinion, this June20th ad, gives a closer representation to her looks than the more glamorous ad you posted. https://www.tnaboard.com/community/threads/❤%EF%B8%8F-ever-miss-making-out-with-a-sexy-girl-in-your-car-in-high-school-now-you-can-again-and-im-a-sure-thing-shhhhhh-so-sexy-❤%EF%B8%8F.2842901/ I received an excellent Redbook experience. No bb or VIP for me. Great BBBJ. Tried penetrating, without asking, and she grabbing a condom. Never asked if bb was available for extra $. Still enjoyed myself.
    Thank you for the info!

  13. #8991

    Sweet Carolina

    Quote Originally Posted by Whammers  [View Original Post]
    Very interested in seeing SweetCarolina, but I'm wondering if her pics match her irl self pretty well or not. I'm afraid she's going to look much much older. Would also love to know if BB is on the table these days with her, thanks.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...92%8B.2895527/
    I think she still looks good. In my opinion, this June20th ad, gives a closer representation to her looks than the more glamorous ad you posted. https://www.tnaboard.com/community/threads/❤%EF%B8%8F-ever-miss-making-out-with-a-sexy-girl-in-your-car-in-high-school-now-you-can-again-and-im-a-sure-thing-shhhhhh-so-sexy-❤%EF%B8%8F.2842901/ I received an excellent Redbook experience. No bb or VIP for me. Great BBBJ. Tried penetrating, without asking, and she grabbing a condom. Never asked if bb was available for extra $. Still enjoyed myself.
    Last edited by BareItAllXxx; 09-20-24 at 20:24. Reason: Link doesn’t work

  14. #8990

    LikaSweet

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike515  [View Original Post]
    Yeah seen her a while back. Indy girl used to be 400 before with agency. She's probably 40. Sweet and sensual but not worth even 500. Just getting greedy or she's decided to do less of this therefore increased her rate.
    Thank you, she is definitely one of the hottest girls on TNA by the pictures. But 600 is too steep for me.

  15. #8989
    Very interested in seeing SweetCarolina, but I'm wondering if her pics match her irl self pretty well or not. I'm afraid she's going to look much much older. Would also love to know if BB is on the table these days with her, thanks.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...92%8B.2895527/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape