Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 87 of 582 FirstFirst ... 37 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 137 187 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 8720
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7430

    Shoreline

    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyMcFatty  [View Original Post]
    It's been a few years but Shoreline used to rent for a short stay. 3 hrs I believe it was?
    Still does. Don't know the length since my friend takes care of the room after I give her the funds. All I know is I give her 2 twenties and I get change back.

  2. #7429

    Utr

    LOL you opened up a can of worms my friend. I know your notifications have been RED for days now. This woman is going to be super busy with all the mongers on here. I hope she's ready.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hollowed  [View Original Post]
    Okay gentlemen,

    No more pm unless I have already given you her number.

  3. #7428
    Senior Member


    Posts: 807
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollowed  [View Original Post]
    For the seniors I replied to. Text the # I sent in the pm. I'll send her pics and her number through there.
    I haven't seen the pictures that you were supposedly going to post.

  4. #7427

    Utr update

    Okay gentlemen,

    No more pm unless I have already given you her number.

  5. #7426

    Shoreline?

    It's been a few years but Shoreline used to rent for a short stay. 3 hrs I believe it was?

    Quote Originally Posted by ArviK88  [View Original Post]
    Guys, if anyone has a short stay recommendation for New Haven \ Milford area please DM me. Thanks.

  6. #7425

    Short stay

    Guys, if anyone has a short stay recommendation for New Haven \ Milford area please DM me. Thanks.

  7. #7424

    Hook me up LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by Hollowed  [View Original Post]
    What's up guys, I have a UTR that wants to branch out.

    She's okay with me sharing her number only senior members only.

    PM me for details.
    If you still sharing the number.

  8. #7423

    New Member

    What's up guys, I'm a new member, I've been checking out the forums and I've been looking for BBBJWF. I'm tired of AMP and their $. Someone PM me with some info.

  9. #7422
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollowed  [View Original Post]
    What's up guys, I have a UTR that wants to branch out.

    She's okay with me sharing her number only senior members only.

    PM me for details.
    I'd love her number if you're still giving it out. Thanks.

  10. #7421
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollowed  [View Original Post]
    What's up guys, I have a UTR that wants to branch out.

    She's okay with me sharing her number only senior members only.

    PM me for details.
    DM sent also. Pretty Sr member here myself looking to expand out.

  11. #7420

    Send to me as well. Been here forvery!

    Send to me as well. Been here foreve!

  12. #7419
    I'm a senior too, over 100 posts.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hollowed  [View Original Post]
    For the seniors I replied to. Text the # I sent in the pm. I'll send her pics and her number through there.

  13. #7418

    Me too

    Quote Originally Posted by Milfseeker21  [View Original Post]
    Sent pm yesterday.
    Sent message as well. Thanks.

  14. #7417

    Sent

    Quote Originally Posted by Hollowed  [View Original Post]
    For the seniors I replied to. Text the # I sent in the pm. I'll send her pics and her number through there.
    Sent pm yesterday.

  15. #7416

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape