Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 337 of 1956 FirstFirst ... 237 287 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 387 437 837 1337 ... LastLast
Results 5,041 to 5,055 of 29328
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #24288

    Then.

    Quote Originally Posted by Furiosa2024  [View Original Post]
    I visited here last week. It was a pretty disappointing experience. Paid for the hour, Lisa? Came in and started a good hard massage. Roaming was limited and not much of a tease. On the flip she was very hesitant for any touching, sort of a buzz kill. I left a good tip for the massage.
    Go West. 10th. Young man. A1 service.

  2. #24287

    First link is a no go


  3. #24286

    Indy Massage East 10th. MEH

    I visited here last week. It was a pretty disappointing experience. Paid for the hour, Lisa? Came in and started a good hard massage. Roaming was limited and not much of a tease. On the flip she was very hesitant for any touching, sort of a buzz kill. I left a good tip for the massage.

  4. #24285
    Haven't seen her since the weight loss, but prior to that I saw here twice. Nice rub, with Russian finish both visits, and fairly certain FS is available. As stated by others, huge naturals (possibly smaller now) based on noted weight loss. Super nice and easy going.

    Quote Originally Posted by TigerKing  [View Original Post]
    Nichole is a pretty cool girl. I haven't seen her since she lost all her weight. I bet by the looks of it she's lost 50-80 lbs. Her tits are huge and she gives a good back rub. Solid handshake is all I got from her. We got a long really well which made the ending pretty good. She lives and works in Columbus. She has a shed in her yard she's converted into a mini spa.

  5. #24284

    News article about the fire last May 9

    Quote Originally Posted by RooferDave  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard anything about Sunny? I have emailed her multiple times checking on her and haven't received a response. Appreciate any update.
    https://www.wthr.com/article/news/lo...a-83cbdc07665c

  6. #24283

    News article about Sunny's brother

    Quote Originally Posted by RooferDave  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard anything about Sunny? I have emailed her multiple times checking on her and haven't received a response. Appreciate any update.
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...diana/2524089/

  7. #24282

    Video tribute to Sunny's husband

    Quote Originally Posted by RooferDave  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard anything about Sunny? I have emailed her multiple times checking on her and haven't received a response. Appreciate any update.
    https://www.flannerbuchanan.com/obituaries/john-jackson

  8. #24281

    Mia prices

    Quote Originally Posted by Furiosa2024  [View Original Post]
    Stopped in today and met Lili! She is what we are all used to at Eye! Beautiful, sexy and very attentive. BTW, Coco is back as well!
    Could you please pm me the prices from lili and Bobo like the FS total please pm me I would really appreciate it thanks.

  9. #24280
    Quote Originally Posted by DiscretePeete  [View Original Post]
    Nichole is a pretty cool girl. I haven't seen her since she lost all her weight. I bet by the looks of it she's lost 50-80 lbs. Her tits are huge and she gives a good back rub. Solid handshake is all I got from her. We got a long really well which made the ending pretty good. She lives and works in Columbus. She has a shed in her yard she's converted into a mini spa.

  10. #24279

    Legit?

    I can tell you I've tried to connect with Brooklyn from your list several times and always get ghosted before actually setting anything up.

    The rest I don't know, but have seen good reviews about Kemi. I don't see her active in RbRnks right now, but she's usually in there. You can search in here of course.


  11. #24278

    Nikki zen massage

    Anyone have experience with Nikki?

    https://indianapolis.craigslist.org/hws/7785496319.html

  12. #24277

    Eye a Mia

    Stopped in today and met Lili! She is what we are all used to at Eye! Beautiful, sexy and very attentive. BTW, Coco is back as well!

  13. #24276

  14. #24275

    Sun Castleton

    Wanted some action today and figured all the spots that have been discussed recently would be busy. So I went to an old reliable location well before their posted "open" time. Greeted by a thick woman in a short dress who was cute enough. Massage was decent as I like a hard therapeutic massage. She even walked on my back (with a towel in between my skin and her feet). Flipped and was ready for boom boom but was only offered CBJ or HJ. WTF. I'm not sure if aunt flow was in town for a monthly visit or what but I sure didn't want a covered BJ. Not that I haven't done it before but wasn't in the mood for that. Thankfully little head didn't win today. Took the HE for. 4 and saved a $. Said her name was Sophie. As it's been mentioned recently, there are cuter, younger options available imo.

    Aj8.

  15. #24274

    Removed

    Quote Originally Posted by ServiceSeeker  [View Original Post]
    New on CL. Wondering if anyone has had any contact and could offer feedback.

    https://indianapolis.craigslist.org/...785653310.html
    I tried the link and got the message This posting has been flagged for removal. It is gone today.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape