Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,076 to 12,090 of 12099
-
11-14-10 03:01 #24Senior Member

Posts: 63The gospel according to Luther 2
BEHOLD MY SINFUL FRIENDS. Time for another hoe patrol story.
I am lurking for my balls to get emptied. I drive around Greenfield. It is 12 am midnight. I see two cute young hoes walking down the street. I drive by and see these are very young bitches 18/19 yrs.
They see me slow down and flashed the hoe Morse code. I drive one block down and BAM its an MPD convention. FUCK! I drive around the block hoping to scope up one of these bitches.
Well I finally drive back around a side street and GUESS what? One of these young bitches must be smart as fuck because she is walking down a side street looking for me. YES!
I pick her up and she is a tall shapely black girl. She gets in and says " you the police"
I tell her. Show me your tits. She laughs and shows me the titties. I offer 20 dolla she gets right to it.
Now I am expecting a unprofessional dick suck as she looks to amateur. SHE SUCKED THE FUCK OUT OF ME.
I pumped at least five times in her mouth. She takes it all and sucks more. She spits out the most cum I have ever seen from me. We talk for awhile. She offers her number and a promise to hook me up with some girls from the north side.
I drop her off fast as POPO is out. I never get the number. Oh well.
-
11-13-10 03:48 #23Senior Member

Posts: 63My North ave big booty beauty
I am the jedi master of hoes on the street. I have had fat, skinny, crack addict (They suck every once of cum) and a few unbelievable beautiful ladies.
Originally Posted by Permanent Wood
[View Original Post]
Here is one story. I was down on North Ave. I see 5 MPD squads parked on a corner. I also see the hottest big booty black girl ever a block down. Apple bottom hot. I mean motha fuckas was crash cars lookin at her.
I am spooked by the heavy bacon presence. BUT! I commit the sin and drive by 3 or 4 times. My cock was so hard my balls ached
I finally parked a half block away and she sees me park. She keeps looking at the MPD cars as she crosses the street. I don't fuckin care. She opens the door and I see this young flawless sweet innocent girl with a flat stomach and huge ass get in.
I am at a loss for words. She asks what do I want. I say nothing as it sound like a pig trap to me. She demands to see my cock. I pull it out and then she tells me " Ill suck it dry for 40 dollars"
I tell her I brought 25. She says it is the best dick suck I will ever have. She then tells me that for 80 we can fuck. She tells me she keeps her pussy clean and smelling sweet. And also it will be the tightest I ever had.
She slides on a condom and sucks me until I explode. She gags a little. Now I know she is fresh to the streets. I like a stupid motha fucka. Erase her number of my phone. ARGGGHHHHHHH
-
11-11-10 00:51 #22Senior Member

Posts: 1434I drove on Greenfield and National this afternoon and didn't see anyway who looked like they wanted a ride.
Originally Posted by ILuvAsians
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-10 22:18 #21Senior Member

Posts: 51Looking for Kyla
I spent about 90 minutes each day for the past three days looking for Kyla on Greenfield. Has anybody else seen her? I guess it might be her time of month! My cock is ready for some sucking and fucking!
-
11-10-10 13:29 #20Senior Member

Posts: 68PopeEye Chicken syndrom
Aw yes, the PopeEye chicken gets them in the mood, in some cities it is Churches chicken.
Originally Posted by Luther2
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-10 10:44 #19Senior Member

Posts: 1267Keep them coming
Luther2, in another thread you mention you've been with 100 hoes, you've got a lot of catching up to do telling us all about those bi*tches.
Details please. The naughtier, dirtier, stranger, nastier, the better.
-
11-10-10 01:17 #18Senior Member

Posts: 63Domican on 16th street
I was at the intersection of 16th and National a few months back. It is 2pm and I see this Black chick wearing skin tight spandex pants with high heel pumps. She is fucking sexy as hell. I am talking big round plump booty. Walks in Popeye chicken. So I stop in Ohhh Lord she has greenish eyes and a perfect body. I notice is is carrying a portfolio case like artist carry. I watch her as she leaves she walks around the parking lot looking for a ride. Well I walk out a eye ball her. She licks her tongue at me. ITS ON.
Here we go. I pick her up and she demands I fuck her. WTF. She says she will do any thing for 40.00 the crazy part is this girl is porn quality and very very beautiful. I park and she tears of her spandex and I see the most beautiful pussy ever. I finger it and smell and pure clean.
She demands that I fuck her pussy. It is day and I am not sure about this on a public street. So she sucks me and takes the whole load. I tell her to swallow it for a extra tip. She shrugs and swallows it all.
I got her number but lost it. FUCK! Look for her in the mentioned area she will blow your mind.
-
09-24-08 11:01 #17Senior Member

Posts: 72Did you look in Wisconsin-Other areas? I would check there.
Originally Posted by Captainsavaho
-
09-23-08 01:29 #16Senior Member

Posts: 191TOFTT Sorta
Ended up meeting Diamond off CL. Ad says 18 she says 19. That is all good. ZZZZZZZZ-ZZZZZZZZZ-ZZZZZZZZZero enthusiasm. At least 3o lbs. more than the description. No rush but not real fun either.
Gents, thanks or the PMS that you sent earlier. Will check it out next week.
-
09-22-08 18:23 #15Senior Member

Posts: 191north loop
Please tell me where this is located. A PM would be great. Thanks, I promise a report good or bad.
-
09-21-08 16:09 #14Senior Member

Posts: 127Anyone...
Anyone know which thread (if any) covers the Lake Geneva/Delavan areas? 'Preciate any info
-
08-02-08 08:42 #13Regular Member

Posts: 2Lining it
As I came back I havent seen anything yet.
-
02-23-08 10:22 #12Senior Member

Posts: 1313Action
I've driven Packard Ave in Cudahy several times of the day & night & never seen any obvious SW action so I never go there. But I agree there's a certain feel to it that makes it seem promising.
Action in Milwaukee is really only from SW, chatlines & Craigslist so I agree that having this special section just for SWs spreads things a bit thin. So now we're posting about SW action in 2 places. Oh well.
Craven
-
02-22-08 17:54 #11Senior Member

Posts: 70I've cruised that street for years simply because it has "the look." Never found a thing. Details of which part and what time would be greatly appreciated. PM is fine.
Originally Posted by Z Rex
-
02-19-08 03:05 #10Senior Member

Posts: 26Let me know what you find. I don't doubt that there's trannies down there, I'm just not into that. But some nice girls I've seen so good luck.










Reply With Quote




