Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 29 of 611 FirstFirst ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 79 129 529 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 435 of 9165
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8745

    Csi

    Quote Originally Posted by DunKin9  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    Does anyone have any info on this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...-/676610793097

    She's only got 2 ads up so I'm wondering. . . New or TGTBT?

    TIA.

    Dunkin.
    I checked with the boys in the lab. They pulled overtime but they got down to the truth.

    https://x.com/lottie_harperx

    For only $5/ mo you can answer the follow up question; "Is her OF also TGTBT?

  2. #8744

    Hey

    Quote Originally Posted by DunKin9  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    Does anyone have any info on this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...-/676610793097

    She's only got 2 ads up so I'm wondering. . . New or TGTBT?

    TIA.

    Dunkin.
    More fake then the moon landing!

  3. #8743

    Blonde Bombshell

    Hi,

    Does anyone have any info on this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...-/676610793097

    She's only got 2 ads up so I'm wondering. . . New or TGTBT?

    TIA.

    Dunkin.

  4. #8742

    Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by Giovanotti  [View Original Post]
    Whos this sarah?
    She's in Tryst, super expensive.

  5. #8741

    New guy giving off the sarcasm.

    Quote Originally Posted by Scooter172  [View Original Post]
    Busty girl, no face, 2 pics, Floridian / Cuban decor, a fern.

    Seems legit to me. I think I've seen her on Henry Johnson Drive.
    No need for that. But if it makes you feel good, you go little buddy.

  6. #8740

    Deductive Reasoning

    Quote Originally Posted by FruitNinja  [View Original Post]
    I've texted and called but never get a reply and nobody answers. Anyone seen her?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...574/5186664043

    Thanks.
    Busty girl, no face, 2 pics, Floridian / Cuban decor, a fern.

    Seems legit to me. I think I've seen her on Henry Johnson Drive.

  7. #8739

    Anyone have any luck with this one?

    I've texted and called but never get a reply and nobody answers. Anyone seen her?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...574/5186664043

    Thanks.

  8. #8738
    Never saw her as have managed to avoid over the years. Has been mentioned either here or other site that lifestyle hás worn. Think it telling that ad pictures are same hot ones from years ago and nothing recent.

    Quote Originally Posted by SikkPigg  [View Original Post]
    Hello! I've been doing some research on Pretty little kitty / Jada / Maddie / Harley Quinn / etc. The reviews have been old. Has anyone had any recent experience with her recently? Has she aged well, like wine, or turned to vinegar?

    Thanks in advance.

    Stay healthy, stay safe.

  9. #8737

    Wine or vinegar

    Hello! I've been doing some research on Pretty little kitty / Jada / Maddie / Harley Quinn / etc. The reviews have been old. Has anyone had any recent experience with her recently? Has she aged well, like wine, or turned to vinegar?

    Thanks in advance.

    Stay healthy, stay safe.

  10. #8736

    It's been a minute

    Long time no hear Loki and you are absolutely right!

    Quote Originally Posted by LokiPk  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen, I must say, looking at the options available these days. It is a sad and depressing wasteland. I have never seen a more unsavory or undesirable lot than what's posted on a daily basis on Skip the games. Terrible man absolutely terrible.

    Oh, how far we have falle. We had some great options a few short years ago and now it's lot lizards and streetwalkers pretending to be call girls.

    It's enough to make anybody want to quit the hobby but we know That's not going to happen.

    Peace.

    PK.

  11. #8735

    Is it.

    Quote Originally Posted by BustherChops  [View Original Post]
    She is incredibly cool! Very easy to talk to and relate with. She's super horny and into it. Loves DFK and we are super passionate. She sucked on my balls which I couldn't resist. She is also open to DATO which I can't get enough of with her.
    Is it considered doxing if I provide her porn name?

  12. #8734

    Undeniable

    True that!

    Quote Originally Posted by LokiPk  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen, I must say, looking at the options available these days. It is a sad and depressing wasteland. I have never seen a more unsavory or undesirable lot than what's posted on a daily basis on Skip the games. Terrible man absolutely terrible.

    Oh, how far we have falle. We had some great options a few short years ago and now it's lot lizards and streetwalkers pretending to be call girls.

    It's enough to make anybody want to quit the hobby but we know That's not going to happen..

  13. #8733
    Quote Originally Posted by FruitNinja  [View Original Post]
    No information from a guy with only 10 posts and in VT.
    She's the $900 Special on Tryst.

    And you're right.

    He's primarily in Vermont but suddenly pops up with a post about her. It's a bit odd.

  14. #8732
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1485

    Wasteland

    Gentlemen, I must say, looking at the options available these days. It is a sad and depressing wasteland. I have never seen a more unsavory or undesirable lot than what's posted on a daily basis on Skip the games. Terrible man absolutely terrible.

    Oh, how far we have falle. We had some great options a few short years ago and now it's lot lizards and streetwalkers pretending to be call girls.

    It's enough to make anybody want to quit the hobby but we know That's not going to happen.

    Peace.

    PK.

  15. #8731

    I'm leary about this.

    Quote Originally Posted by Giovanotti  [View Original Post]
    Whos this sarah?
    No information from a guy with only 10 posts and in VT.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape