rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 359 of 1881 FirstFirst ... 259 309 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 409 459 859 1359 ... LastLast
Results 5,371 to 5,385 of 28208
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22838

    Brittany WC contact info

    Does anyone have better contact info for Brittany in Wesley chapel other than the one ending in 5695?

    I had a session setup and then comms died. It's been a couple days since I last heard from her.

  2. #22837
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkManXFl  [View Original Post]
    I've seen all three within the last year and reviewed all of them. All are YMMV girls. I'd rate them in order of repeating again the same as in your list, top to bottom. There are multiple reviews on all of them. Amber Rose also has reviews on the St. Pete board.

  3. #22836

    Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by RudyMtz  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she changed her number. Here's her old ad with some reviews.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7274845162/1

    I've seen her a couple times. Always a good time. She's a little older, but nice body and a bit of a spinner. Comms are delayed, rates are reasonable and service is great.
    Will say I attempted to see her recently and she has an leg (knee) injury and was too incoherent to even start the visit so I tipped and dipped cause I felt bad.

  4. #22835

    Jessica

    Looks like she changed her number. Here's her old ad with some reviews.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7274845162/1

    I've seen her a couple times. Always a good time. She's a little older, but nice body and a bit of a spinner. Comms are delayed, rates are reasonable and service is great.

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkManXFl  [View Original Post]

  5. #22834

    They don't

    No, they don't. If you are nervous about busts, scan the blotter for solicitation arrests and note the arrest locations. HCSO could do a summer shield every week but they won't. They used the numbers from solicitation arrests to pad their stats on the handful of legit predator busts that they made. The felony arrests required months of preparation. So, it will take time to do it again. I predict we'll see the cycle repeat in 6-9 months.

    Quote Originally Posted by Blabhlbahwho  [View Original Post]
    Damn seems she's already out though? Responds on her number and has an ad still. She's my favorite so hope she stays around. Anyone know if they try to do stings using old numbers of those arrested?

  6. #22833

    Visiting again


  7. #22832
    Senior Member


    Posts: 633
    Quote Originally Posted by QuartzB  [View Original Post]
    It looks like Katya posts on LC. Some of her older posts indicates she advertised in Ocala.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/176262886
    She provided me an alternate number that she seems to be more responsive with as well. You're welcome to take a shot with the number in her ad though.

  8. #22831
    Senior Member


    Posts: 633

    Asian Tiffany

    This one is worth reporting on, as we almost never have Asian providers around.

    She's 5 foot nothin, has a little baby damage on her, but nothing to complain about. The room is a little messy, but we've all seen worse.

    Comms were on point. She's close to the airport.

    Service was all covered but acceptable and having two handfuls of that tiny Thai ass while pounding away was just great.

    140 qv.

    240 hh.

    Tell her EJ sent ya.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...474/4156091003

  9. #22830

    Katya

    Quote Originally Posted by Ejent  [View Original Post]
    Katya is ready to meet some new regulars. She has this cool deal where after your initial visit, your return visits are 200/ hr and sometimes even less if she really likes you. She loves sex and happens to enjoy being given gifts for it too. Comms can be Difficult at times as she's juggling a lot but she is well worth it. Do yourselves the favor boys. Review my quoted post for instructions.
    It looks like Katya posts on LC. Some of her older posts indicates she advertised in Ocala.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/176262886

  10. #22829

    Just keep after it

    Quote Originally Posted by Absence  [View Original Post]
    This one is elusive. With such a good reputation, I'm sure she's in demand. I've been trying for about 24 hours and I can't get a response.

    I tried to meet with her before her mandatory vacation as well.
    I had a hard time at first, but then messaged her during normal work hours just on a whim and got a fast response. It seems like she may have a variety of hours / sporadic schedule, but I suspect that after her visit, she'll be more attentive to those who message more than once as Uncle (from my understanding discussing this with a variety of providers) will only message once or twice before moving on, since it's a waste of his time.

  11. #22828

    Unicorn Nouri

    This one is elusive. With such a good reputation, I'm sure she's in demand. I've been trying for about 24 hours and I can't get a response.

    I tried to meet with her before her mandatory vacation as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by SmittyQbert  [View Original Post]
    I think this is the one some mentioned.

    Has an ad today.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/tampa...s/657879448304

  12. #22827
    Quote Originally Posted by Ejent  [View Original Post]
    This little vixen is back for a visit. She's always a good lay. BBBJ, LFK, she's a little iffy about daty / o right now but allowed a little taste. She's open to a variety of positions.

    She'll make your member look huge. Highly recommended.

    180 hh.

    280 hr.

    She's close to Westshore. Tell her EJ sent you.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/tampa...a/558972058625
    I had a car date with her in Orlando and for 60 m&m's, I stuck it in her a $$.

  13. #22826
    Quote Originally Posted by MoparGuy  [View Original Post]
    That's Dennise / Denny she's been reviewed here few times and other sites. Saw her when she first started here and instantly knew it was her by picture on Facebook hillsborough county mugshots.
    Those taxpayer funded muppets should leave the good stuff alone.

  14. #22825
    Senior Member


    Posts: 633
    Quote Originally Posted by Ejent  [View Original Post]
    This one has been sporadically advertising but sounds like she would just prefer to play with friends instead of advertising. She's located in NPR / Trinity. 400/ hr minimum for first time visits. She's very GFE, can provide dom service too if that's your thing, but you'll probably have to get a separate quote for that work.
    Katya is ready to meet some new regulars. She has this cool deal where after your initial visit, your return visits are 200/ hr and sometimes even less if she really likes you. She loves sex and happens to enjoy being given gifts for it too. Comms can be Difficult at times as she's juggling a lot but she is well worth it. Do yourselves the favor boys. Review my quoted post for instructions.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6453030542e11_m.jpg‎   231734a062c0b543b9193ef33cc137f6~2.jpg‎  

  15. #22824

    Elly

    YMMV with this one. At least I hope, as others have reported good things. She didn't hit the mark for me. Not as attractive in person as in her pictures. She was unprepared and seemed a little out of it. If you decide to partake, the view from behind is much better than the front. Will not repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/tampa...a/558972058625

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape