Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 203 of 1714 FirstFirst ... 103 153 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 253 303 703 1203 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,045 of 25710
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22680

    Visit with Jodi ATFFT

    Landed on Jodi Island Thursday and was met with the curvy, horny MILF who's the ATF Fuck Toy for those of us who are lucky enough to see her. Clean in call, she lives alone, always dressed for the occasion and you're met with that beautiful smile and a warm hug while trying not to stare at the dangerous curves ahead. She makes you feel comfortable and wanted right away. Easy to talk to, likes to laugh and is a hell of a lot of fun. Once the show starts, make sure you're strapped in. Damn she's good at this! A few minutes in you'll swear she wants this more than you do. Energetic and passionate is an understatement. 🔥 This woman is up for almost anything. There's always something new. This time I learned that squirting is a skill she has. I'm not bragging but I can count. She rang the bell 4 x and 2 of them were towel worthy. New territory in my experience. (Good thing I brought extra blood pressure meds sheesh!) Not a clock watcher. If you make it without tapping out - (Good luck) You'll feel like you've been with a real woman and lived to tell the tale.

  2. #22679

    Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by TheWolverineJP  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, about to pull the trigger on a woman I found on MegaP that goes by "Lexi", she evidently has a sister that joins her. Would love some verification from some fellow mongers! Added a pic for recognition. Thanks.
    Yeah the pictures are a little bit mixed between a while ago and more recent but she's cute. Just keep your guard up. Let me know if you have any questions I've known her a couple years.

  3. #22678

    Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by PervySensei0  [View Original Post]
    Literally just posted about her yesterday.
    Lexi and Miamisburg is legit. She might be a little rush, but she's fine. She's worth seeing. Just keep your guard up and message me if you have any questions I've known her for a couple years.

  4. #22677
    The girl I met was unquestionably the girl in the photos so it was definitely her ad.

    I am glad you have had an enjoyable time with her. For myself, I am not about to take my clothes off if I am concerned that unpleasant people are going to burst into the room and rob / assault me or break into my car.

    Quote Originally Posted by BuxKA  [View Original Post]
    The lady in your first warning may have stolen the ad from the new one you listed but that's Destiny. She may have some questionable reviews but I've seen her twice and haven't had a problem. Do a search on Destiny and find out yourself.

  5. #22676

    Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by TheWolverineJP  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, about to pull the trigger on a woman I found on MegaP that goes by "Lexi", she evidently has a sister that joins her. Would love some verification from some fellow mongers! Added a pic for recognition. Thanks.
    Literally just posted about her yesterday.

  6. #22675

    Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by TheWolverineJP  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, about to pull the trigger on a woman I found on MegaP that goes by "Lexi", she evidently has a sister that joins her. Would love some verification from some fellow mongers! Added a pic for recognition. Thanks.
    Look at 8 posts down. The same girl.

  7. #22674

    Lexi. Miamisburg

    Hey guys, about to pull the trigger on a woman I found on MegaP that goes by "Lexi", she evidently has a sister that joins her. Would love some verification from some fellow mongers! Added a pic for recognition. Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1726857719664.jpg‎  

  8. #22673
    Quote Originally Posted by BuxKA  [View Original Post]
    I had a few text conversations with this scammer. She gave me a different cash app name too. I haven't seen those pics in any other ads in Ohio so not sure if the person is local or not. But it reminds me of Fire and Ash (Amy) and her BF. They put up a few ads of very cute girls and tried to scam you for money.
    Well, from the number I have they had this guys name and birthyear.

  9. #22672
    Senior Member


    Posts: 985

    Scammer

    I had a few text conversations with this scammer. She gave me a different cash app name too. I haven't seen those pics in any other ads in Ohio so not sure if the person is local or not. But it reminds me of Fire and Ash (Amy) and her BF. They put up a few ads of very cute girls and tried to scam you for money.

    Quote Originally Posted by LordRahl  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...e/893447302659

    Contacted. Tried to blackmail me. Too bad it's a new number and someone else's name is still tied to it.

  10. #22671

    Warning

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...e/893447302659

    Contacted. Tried to blackmail me. Too bad it's a new number and someone else's name is still tied to it.

  11. #22670

    New girl

    Ad is already down!

    Quote Originally Posted by ChipDavis937  [View Original Post]
    Seen her this evening for qv. Just in for BBBJCIM. Very cute, very clean. Apartment is nice and clean too. Good comms. She has a regular job, availability is depending on work schedule. I was actually impessed by this one. Will repeat. Hoping after a couple of visits she will be a little more sociable. A little businesslike. https://skipthegames.com/posts/middl...b/713595637540.

  12. #22669
    Quote Originally Posted by ChipDavis937  [View Original Post]
    Seen her this evening for qv. Just in for BBBJCIM. Very cute, very clean. Apartment is nice and clean too. Good comms. She has a regular job, availability is depending on work schedule. I was actually impessed by this one. Will repeat. Hoping after a couple of visits she will be a little more sociable. A little businesslike. https://skipthegames.com/posts/middl...b/713595637540.
    I noticed her ad today too. Market rates or extra for the specialty kink? TY in advance.

  13. #22668
    Senior Member


    Posts: 369

    New Girl

    Not going to last. How many stg girls do you know with 9-5's?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChipDavis937  [View Original Post]
    Seen her this evening for qv. Just in for BBBJCIM. Very cute, very clean. Apartment is nice and clean too. Good comms. She has a regular job, availability is depending on work schedule. I was actually impessed by this one. Will repeat. Hoping after a couple of visits she will be a little more sociable. A little businesslike. https://skipthegames.com/posts/middl...b/713595637540.

  14. #22667

    Preggo middletown

    Seen her this evening for qv. Just in for BBBJCIM. Very cute, very clean. Apartment is nice and clean too. Good comms. She has a regular job, availability is depending on work schedule. I was actually impessed by this one. Will repeat. Hoping after a couple of visits she will be a little more sociable. A little businesslike. https://skipthegames.com/posts/middl...b/713595637540.

  15. #22666

    Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by PervySensei0  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...i/879511245105

    The good? She's young (but older than 25 under 30). She's has a nice ass. She was showered and clean when I saw her. Good BBJ came with a lot of saliva.

    The bad? Lackluster FS performance. Rush job. Bad attitude & enthusiasm. Only willing to do doggy and missionary. Demons w / usage on display.

    I've read the reviews everyone else had wrote about her and I guess this is a YMMV case. One prior review also mentioned that she was a rusher. Other prior reviews said she did a decent job. She sucks better than she fucks IMO. Her skills with the microphone are above average, but not the best Dayton has to offer. Everything was going fine, until we got to the FS part of things. That is when it was like a switch got flicked. Before we started, she needed to take a bathroom break first. And then comes out with a terrible attitude. She told me she doesn't get on top, which is usually a deal breaker for me. What's the point of a young gal, if she doesn't ride? And from that point onward she was just rushing and seemed to not be focused on the task at hand. Seemed like she was in a hurry so that she could take a trip to the local not so reputable pharmacy.

    Long story short, If you can finish quick and prefer oral services she is worth trying out. If you're a FS monger, I'd avoid this one, which is a shame because of her nice "asset". I might give her another chance, a few weeks from now. Pics from ads and creep shots provided.
    I think your review is accurate. She isn't good for FS beyond 3 minutes if she isn't well medicated.

    If she is on med well, she is a well oiled machine with her three holes open. She actually likes backdoor banging. But that doesn't happen often.

    I don't like her voice, she has 50 years old woman's voice.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape