Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 339 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 239 289 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 389 439 839 1339 ... LastLast
Results 5,071 to 5,085 of 41285
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36215
    Quote Originally Posted by Soliloquio  [View Original Post]
    Where did you go? Quito? Guayaquil? Either way, we'll done sir! If you liked Ecuador, try Buenos Aires. Youll feel like you died and went to heaven.
    Quito first, and then cuenca loved it.

  2. #36214

    Looking Better Than Ever

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/176243491261

    Not sure if she is in town still. I have history with her. She is looking better than ever. Haven't seen her for maybe a year. Hottest bod I've been with for awhile. She can be. Inconsistent. But I'm tellin' ya last night she was the bomb.

  3. #36213
    Pathetic Keyboard Warrior


    Posts: 89
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty12  [View Original Post]
    She has been using the same pics for years.
    I've seen her. She looks exactly like those photos. If you like spinners then go for it.

  4. #36212

    The Blacker the Berry.

    Has anyone sampled this dark berry?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...y/520354460205

  5. #36211
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkish  [View Original Post]
    Have not seen her in a few years; but there for a while, back in maybe 2020 or so, she was holed up on Cagle with a reasonable ask of 100/ hh. She was not as cute as her pictures suggest; but not terrible either. She was friendly and sweet and amenable to most activities, including BBBJCIMWS.
    Saw her a bit back. Definitely cute face at one time but she's fat and troll shaped. Pussy kinda wasn't the freshest when I saw her too. But she's nice and gets into it.

  6. #36210

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by LovesAFreak  [View Original Post]
    So I met her late afternoon today. She responded decently. I met her at a safe incall private residence. I was nervous at first but she put me at ease. Easy to talk to and we got down to business. I wanted to try her headache relief with facial. I was very pleased in the session, will definitely be seeing her again. I can tell she has a nice booty in the dress she had on, and it felt juicy. If you are into curvy milfs' she is the one to see. Down to earth lady, no attitude. As always YMMV.
    Very nice, where is the link for her page?

  7. #36209

    Thanks for the pic buttttt

    Quote Originally Posted by LovesAFreak  [View Original Post]
    So I met her late afternoon today. She responded decently. I met her at a safe incall private residence. I was nervous at first but she put me at ease. Easy to talk to and we got down to business. I wanted to try her headache relief with facial. I was very pleased in the session, will definitely be seeing her again. I can tell she has a nice booty in the dress she had on, and it felt juicy. If you are into curvy milfs' she is the one to see. Down to earth lady, no attitude. As always YMMV.
    Where's the link??

  8. #36208

    Headache relief

    So I met her late afternoon today. She responded decently. I met her at a safe incall private residence. I was nervous at first but she put me at ease. Easy to talk to and we got down to business. I wanted to try her headache relief with facial. I was very pleased in the session, will definitely be seeing her again. I can tell she has a nice booty in the dress she had on, and it felt juicy. If you are into curvy milfs' she is the one to see. Down to earth lady, no attitude. As always YMMV.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails lg0001044937_USR_1697566561_5500207.jpg‎  

  9. #36207
    Quote Originally Posted by Tallbert  [View Original Post]
    I searched Brittany, the name she gave and didn't find her. I don't recall any reviews and could have missed them.

    She said 4'9" at an apartment on Justina 80 BBJ /120/150/180, I assume negotiable.

    What say you, Mongers?

    Happy Mongering,

    Tall.
    Spider Senses fully engaged. My opinion.

    Wail On!

  10. #36206

    Agreed

    Same experience a couple years ago. Haven't seen her recently.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkish  [View Original Post]
    Have not seen her in a few years; but there for a while, back in maybe 2020 or so, she was holed up on Cagle with a reasonable ask of 100/ hh. She was not as cute as her pictures suggest; but not terrible either. She was friendly and sweet and amenable to most activities, including BBBJCIMWS.

  11. #36205

    Nicole

    Quote Originally Posted by Unc93  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    There's so many Nicole's / Nikkis even when I do a search.

    Have you guys seen this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/294548569935
    Have not seen her in a few years; but there for a while, back in maybe 2020 or so, she was holed up on Cagle with a reasonable ask of 100/ hh. She was not as cute as her pictures suggest; but not terrible either. She was friendly and sweet and amenable to most activities, including BBBJCIMWS.

  12. #36204
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyGandor  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...w/830829465211

    She's close to me so curious but can't tell if she's hot or meth body.
    She has been using the same pics for years.

  13. #36203

    Nikki / Nicole

    Hey guys,

    There's so many Nicole's / Nikkis even when I do a search.

    Have you guys seen this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/294548569935

  14. #36202
    Quote Originally Posted by Tallbert  [View Original Post]
    I searched Brittany, the name she gave and didn't find her. I don't recall any reviews and could have missed them.

    She said 4'9" at an apartment on Justina 80 BBJ /120/150/180, I assume negotiable.

    What say you, Mongers?

    Happy Mongering,

    Tall.
    I didn't see any either proceed with caution.

  15. #36201

    Short Brittany?

    I searched Brittany, the name she gave and didn't find her. I don't recall any reviews and could have missed them.

    She said 4'9" at an apartment on Justina 80 BBJ /120/150/180, I assume negotiable.

    What say you, Mongers?

    Happy Mongering,

    Tall.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2024-09-19 at 3.30.12 AM.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape