Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 29 of 612 FirstFirst ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 79 129 529 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 435 of 9173
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8753

    Blonde Bombshell

    Hi,

    Does anyone have any info on this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...-/676610793097

    She's only got 2 ads up so I'm wondering. . . New or TGTBT?

    TIA.

    Dunkin.

  2. #8752

    Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by Giovanotti  [View Original Post]
    Whos this sarah?
    She's in Tryst, super expensive.

  3. #8751

    New guy giving off the sarcasm.

    Quote Originally Posted by Scooter172  [View Original Post]
    Busty girl, no face, 2 pics, Floridian / Cuban decor, a fern.

    Seems legit to me. I think I've seen her on Henry Johnson Drive.
    No need for that. But if it makes you feel good, you go little buddy.

  4. #8750

    Deductive Reasoning

    Quote Originally Posted by FruitNinja  [View Original Post]
    I've texted and called but never get a reply and nobody answers. Anyone seen her?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...574/5186664043

    Thanks.
    Busty girl, no face, 2 pics, Floridian / Cuban decor, a fern.

    Seems legit to me. I think I've seen her on Henry Johnson Drive.

  5. #8749

    Anyone have any luck with this one?

    I've texted and called but never get a reply and nobody answers. Anyone seen her?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...574/5186664043

    Thanks.

  6. #8748
    Never saw her as have managed to avoid over the years. Has been mentioned either here or other site that lifestyle hás worn. Think it telling that ad pictures are same hot ones from years ago and nothing recent.

    Quote Originally Posted by SikkPigg  [View Original Post]
    Hello! I've been doing some research on Pretty little kitty / Jada / Maddie / Harley Quinn / etc. The reviews have been old. Has anyone had any recent experience with her recently? Has she aged well, like wine, or turned to vinegar?

    Thanks in advance.

    Stay healthy, stay safe.

  7. #8747

    Wine or vinegar

    Hello! I've been doing some research on Pretty little kitty / Jada / Maddie / Harley Quinn / etc. The reviews have been old. Has anyone had any recent experience with her recently? Has she aged well, like wine, or turned to vinegar?

    Thanks in advance.

    Stay healthy, stay safe.

  8. #8746

    It's been a minute

    Long time no hear Loki and you are absolutely right!

    Quote Originally Posted by LokiPk  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen, I must say, looking at the options available these days. It is a sad and depressing wasteland. I have never seen a more unsavory or undesirable lot than what's posted on a daily basis on Skip the games. Terrible man absolutely terrible.

    Oh, how far we have falle. We had some great options a few short years ago and now it's lot lizards and streetwalkers pretending to be call girls.

    It's enough to make anybody want to quit the hobby but we know That's not going to happen.

    Peace.

    PK.

  9. #8745

    Is it.

    Quote Originally Posted by BustherChops  [View Original Post]
    She is incredibly cool! Very easy to talk to and relate with. She's super horny and into it. Loves DFK and we are super passionate. She sucked on my balls which I couldn't resist. She is also open to DATO which I can't get enough of with her.
    Is it considered doxing if I provide her porn name?

  10. #8744

    Undeniable

    True that!

    Quote Originally Posted by LokiPk  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen, I must say, looking at the options available these days. It is a sad and depressing wasteland. I have never seen a more unsavory or undesirable lot than what's posted on a daily basis on Skip the games. Terrible man absolutely terrible.

    Oh, how far we have falle. We had some great options a few short years ago and now it's lot lizards and streetwalkers pretending to be call girls.

    It's enough to make anybody want to quit the hobby but we know That's not going to happen..

  11. #8743
    Quote Originally Posted by FruitNinja  [View Original Post]
    No information from a guy with only 10 posts and in VT.
    She's the $900 Special on Tryst.

    And you're right.

    He's primarily in Vermont but suddenly pops up with a post about her. It's a bit odd.

  12. #8742
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1485

    Wasteland

    Gentlemen, I must say, looking at the options available these days. It is a sad and depressing wasteland. I have never seen a more unsavory or undesirable lot than what's posted on a daily basis on Skip the games. Terrible man absolutely terrible.

    Oh, how far we have falle. We had some great options a few short years ago and now it's lot lizards and streetwalkers pretending to be call girls.

    It's enough to make anybody want to quit the hobby but we know That's not going to happen.

    Peace.

    PK.

  13. #8741

    I'm leary about this.

    Quote Originally Posted by Giovanotti  [View Original Post]
    Whos this sarah?
    No information from a guy with only 10 posts and in VT.

  14. #8740

    Hey

    Quote Originally Posted by BustherChops  [View Original Post]
    She is incredibly cool! Very easy to talk to and relate with. She's super horny and into it. Loves DFK and we are super passionate. She sucked on my balls which I couldn't resist. She is also open to DATO which I can't get enough of with her.
    Whos this sarah?

  15. #8739

    Saraonfire

    She is incredibly cool! Very easy to talk to and relate with. She's super horny and into it. Loves DFK and we are super passionate. She sucked on my balls which I couldn't resist. She is also open to DATO which I can't get enough of with her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape