Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 8731
-
09-24-24 21:25 #7426Senior Member

Posts: 312Shoreline?
It's been a few years but Shoreline used to rent for a short stay. 3 hrs I believe it was?
Originally Posted by ArviK88
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-24 18:41 #7425Senior Member

Posts: 335Short stay
Guys, if anyone has a short stay recommendation for New Haven \ Milford area please DM me. Thanks.
-
09-23-24 15:59 #7424Regular Member

Posts: 19Hook me up LOL
If you still sharing the number.
Originally Posted by Hollowed
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-24 23:36 #7423Regular Member

Posts: 12New Member
What's up guys, I'm a new member, I've been checking out the forums and I've been looking for BBBJWF. I'm tired of AMP and their $. Someone PM me with some info.
-
09-22-24 18:35 #7422Senior Member

Posts: 121I'd love her number if you're still giving it out. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Hollowed
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-24 16:03 #7421Senior Member

Posts: 977DM sent also. Pretty Sr member here myself looking to expand out.
Originally Posted by Hollowed
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-24 10:41 #7420Senior Member

Posts: 65Send to me as well. Been here forvery!
Send to me as well. Been here foreve!
-
09-21-24 21:27 #7419Senior Member

Posts: 335I'm a senior too, over 100 posts.
Originally Posted by Hollowed
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-24 15:48 #7418Senior Member

Posts: 104Me too
Sent message as well. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Milfseeker21
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-24 15:24 #7417Senior Member

Posts: 99Sent
Sent pm yesterday.
Originally Posted by Hollowed
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-24 01:58 #7416Regular Member

Posts: 20https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...a/467652165450
Has anyone seen her?
-
09-20-24 21:21 #7415Senior Member

Posts: 81For the seniors I replied to. Text the # I sent in the pm. I'll send her pics and her number through there.
Originally Posted by Hollowed
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-24 11:48 #7414Senior Member

Posts: 81Utr
What's up guys, I have a UTR that wants to branch out.
She's okay with me sharing her number only senior members only.
PM me for details.
-
09-18-24 23:28 #7413Senior Member

Posts: 312Coming thru again
Thanks Donny. You're an escort whisperer. These girls with the stolen Valor (Jk of course.) Whoever is behind the ad is supposedly out in the new haven area near the Ikea. I'm glad I didn't jump the gun.
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-24 22:52 #7412Senior Member

Posts: 32Be careful on the said site. 95% are dependent of substances. Please be careful. Save the cash and your life.
Originally Posted by DaddyMcFatty
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






