Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: San Diego Bare

+ Add Report
Page 46 of 327 FirstFirst ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 96 146 ... LastLast
Results 676 to 690 of 4898
This blog is moderated by BearBare
  1. #4223
    That's not Phoebe.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/callieberry

    Quote Originally Posted by Dudeonthecouch  [View Original Post]
    I think this is her under a new name
    Callie Berry
    Google this number for her listings
    (8 five8) 6three3-7 three Six 4

  2. #4222
    Quote Originally Posted by Msog1  [View Original Post]
    I have not seen anything about her. Both her HX profiles are gone. I did not get to try her. Hopefully if she comes back she will come down to earth around the 200 range. Ust be her pimp controlling her hx account. Why else would she not want to make herself available?
    I think this is her under a new name
    Callie Berry
    Google this number for her listings
    (8 five8) 6three3-7 three Six 4

  3. #4221
    I wonder if or when we'll get the next batch of the "West" BB girls. It's been a while since I've seen anything new.

  4. #4220
    Anyone know what happened to Jason? I really miss him, he was a kick-ass recruiter even though he was an a-hole. Looks are subjective, but Phoebe was so much hotter than Aurora / Lynn.

    Quote Originally Posted by SpacePet  [View Original Post]
    They both came out to market through Jason but they also both moved on and raised their rates.

  5. #4219

    Similar but different

    Quote Originally Posted by Jason619  [View Original Post]
    Isn't this her? Never seen her personally off HX, but I thought this was her PD.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...iego/AuroraRae

    My bad if I'm mistaken!
    They both came out to market through Jason but they also both moved on and raised their rates.

  6. #4218
    Senior Member


    Posts: 435

    Phoebesky or phoebeskyy

    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    Any recent sighting on my fav BBFS blonde Phoebe?

    Phoebeskyy.

    https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/ewlij...=xw9r3udb&dl=0
    I have not seen anything about her. Both her HX profiles are gone. I did not get to try her. Hopefully if she comes back she will come down to earth around the 200 range. Ust be her pimp controlling her hx account. Why else would she not want to make herself available?

  7. #4217

    Pd?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wahoo2000  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen a blip on Hx, any other escorting platform, or sugar sites. Educated guess would be either: a) went back to her sugaring roots and found a stable 'daddy', or b) something caused a retirement (family / friends finding out? Dangerous / close call session? Who knows! At least if it's a), chances are she'll be back at some point.
    Isn't this her? Never seen her personally off HX, but I thought this was her PD.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...iego/AuroraRae

    My bad if I'm mistaken!

  8. #4216
    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    Any recent sighting on my fav BBFS blonde Phoebe?

    Phoebeskyy.

    https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/ewlij...=xw9r3udb&dl=0
    Haven't seen a blip on Hx, any other escorting platform, or sugar sites. Educated guess would be either: a) went back to her sugaring roots and found a stable 'daddy', or b) something caused a retirement (family / friends finding out? Dangerous / close call session? Who knows! At least if it's a), chances are she'll be back at some point.

  9. #4215

    Nataliacakes

    Saw her being discussed below, she's the real deal and is a super sweetheart.

    She mentioned SD was a little slower this visit compared to her last, got to show her some SD love so she visits more often.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...o/Nataliacakes

  10. #4214

    Phoebeskyy

    Any recent sighting on my fav BBFS blonde Phoebe?

    Phoebeskyy.

    https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/ewlij...=xw9r3udb&dl=0
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Phoebeskyy BBFS SanDiego.jpg‎  

  11. #4213

    Lizzt Star

    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLnguist  [View Original Post]

    Lizzy Star. Met her once at a gangbang. She's part of the California Girls crew who tour up and down the west coast hosting gangbangs in different city. I didn't hit it as I wasn't really attracted to her at all or anybody at the gangbang. All were older bbw type girls. But from what I've seen on fetlife she's definitely a freak. Not a man but definitely some plastic surgery. If you follow her on fetlife, whenever the gangbang is in town she'll sometime be at Jolars theater giving BJ's.

    On one of the days.
    Lizzy Star = Miss April on Fetlife. She was giving BJ's last night at Jolar. I got off work too late to go but I probably wouldn't have went anyway. I just don't find her attractive at all, and this is from someone who has fucked Selma 6 x. I'm trying to wean myself off the BBW's although if Taz shows up again I'd be there in a heartbeat.

  12. #4212
    Quote Originally Posted by Guy456  [View Original Post]
    She had a prior positive review but the member is banned.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...o/Nataliacakes

    She's been posting for a while but I haven't seen any reviews.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...go/Lizzy_Star_

    Anyone meet her?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/5128005354/1

    Cinnamon has a prior positive review.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/6199531691/1
    Natalia Cakes. Saw her yesterday. I was scheduled to see Chanel but decided to ditch her after this one hit me back. Already tapped Chanel before and thought she was just okay. I was in the mood for a juicy ass and Natalia did not disappoint! You guys been sleeping on her or what? Wasn't a fan of her bare pricing but sucked it up and I think my experience was worth it. Ymmmv of course. I did the QV for $ but it was another $$ for bare+GFE. She gave a pretty good BBBJ and then we started with CG which was pretty amazing. She really enjoyed the dick and came twice hard enough to feel her gush. Kept riding until she was completely satisfied then I hopped on for some mish and DFK. Held back trying not to bust early and then finally into K9 where it was almost impossible to hold back for more than a minute before I busted deep in her for an epic CIP finish. Her ass is ridiculous. I was afraid it was going to be one of those stiff BBL jobs but hers was big, soft, with lots of jiggle.

    Lizzy Star. Met her once at a gangbang. She's part of the California Girls crew who tour up and down the west coast hosting gangbangs in different city. I didn't hit it as I wasn't really attracted to her at all or anybody at the gangbang. All were older bbw type girls. But from what I've seen on fetlife she's definitely a freak. Not a man but definitely some plastic surgery. If you follow her on fetlife, whenever the gangbang is in town she'll sometime be at Jolars theater giving BJ's.

    On one of the days.

  13. #4211
    Quote Originally Posted by ToddRichards12  [View Original Post]
    I saw her this week. 100/200/300 was the rate structure with GFE. I opted for the hhr. She offered me bare after I arrived but I declined as I don't do bare. In the heat of the moment I decided to finish BBBJCIM and she eagerly added WS on her own.

    Maybe she changed her rates or maybe it was just a YMMV thing and she liked me.
    I've seen her 5 times all cip and then meaty pussy lips she loved getting them licked and sucked.

  14. #4210
    Senior Member


    Posts: 213

    Robin

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/176173642

    Haven't tried, but 100 qv bbfscip.

  15. #4209

    Questionable

    Quote Originally Posted by Guy456  [View Original Post]
    She had a prior positive review but the member is banned.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...o/Nataliacakes

    She's been posting for a while but I haven't seen any reviews.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...go/Lizzy_Star_

    Anyone meet her?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/5128005354/1

    Cinnamon has a prior positive review.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/6199531691/1
    Lizzy_Star looks manly to me. Just saying.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape