Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 8267
-
09-20-24 18:58 #6932I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878Mandy
I go see Mandy. She tell me she miss Asian wang. I blush.
We get room. She suck wang. Let me cum in mouth. I like her very much. She very nice to me.
-
09-20-24 17:31 #6931Senior Member

Posts: 984Murder
He sure looks guilty and she looks ratchet.
Originally Posted by GangBangLeader
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-24 16:23 #6930Senior Member

Posts: 541Stripper Murders a PL
A stripper from Foxes Charged with murder.
https://www.fox13seattle.com/news/du...-tacoma-murder
-
09-19-24 20:06 #6929Senior Member

Posts: 268Bambi at Kittens.
Originally Posted by Barnie
[View Original Post]
She used to go by the name of Laney.
-
09-19-24 17:14 #6928Senior Member

Posts: 274Woh, a bit toooo young for me.
"18 year olds" got less interesting the older I got. I pretty much lost interest in them in my 30's.
Originally Posted by GangBangLeader
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-24 16:36 #6927Senior Member

Posts: 216Kyla Kittens MILF
Kyla is a sexy white MILF at Kittens.
Talented hand job enthusiast.
Get to know her and the menu opens up in the VIP room. .
She has a big mouth so she was able to open wide and deep throat.
It was a CBJ, cfs date.
-
09-19-24 13:30 #6926Senior Member

Posts: 541Because some of those 18 year old are 15 or 16.
Originally Posted by MakerMusktf
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-24 13:30 #6925Senior Member

Posts: 541Does anyone know what their new hours will be?
Originally Posted by FrankTheDude
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-24 13:17 #6924Senior Member

Posts: 984Who is the dancer?
Originally Posted by Darce
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-24 11:12 #6923Banned Member

Posts: 907I kind of feel the same way. It definitely sounds appealing to go to a strip club, but being ripped off in the past and the cost is so high usually, I like going to an AMP better.
Originally Posted by MakerMusktf
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-24 10:22 #6922Senior Member

Posts: 118Usually
Monse is almost always out the door by 5 pm.
Originally Posted by Gunray5
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-24 23:56 #6921Senior Member

Posts: 483Maybe
She wants your $400. It really is that simple. When you arrive and pay, then she'll decide what her VIP entails. That's the deal, and it's non-negotiable. Her VIP might include everything, and it might include nothing more than dancing--nude or perhaps not--for exactly 12 minutes.
Originally Posted by Darce
[View Original Post]
My opinion is that $400 for 15 minutes is a total ripoff. I suggest not allowing that.
-
09-18-24 18:50 #6920Senior Member

Posts: 268Trying not to get taken
I'm an absolute amateur when it comes to clubs, only been once and got a single lap dance.
I've been messaging a dancer I like on IG and she told me her VIP is $400 for 15 minutes.
Only problem is she won't tell me what VIP entails.
Is there a chance I could pay $400 and not even end up with a HJ?
My fear is I go in there and it's just a fully nude dance, no touching or anything
$400 for 15 minutes makes TNA prices seem like a bargain.
-
09-18-24 18:35 #6919Senior Member

Posts: 39Why do you guys bother with strip clubs such as Sugars when Aurora is right there
I look at a place like sugars, and its all like 30+ woman with fake tits and Botox lips. Why pay hundreds for that when you can literally walk 10 feet outside and you'll see Aurora avenue where you'll have young 18 year old girl next door types for 1 benji. Especially during the covid times there were literally hundreds of new selection and hot young streetwalkers from out of state every other week. I don't get it. Can someone who let's say goes to Sugars, explain their reasoning or rationale, for giving hundreds to the same old Botox ladies?
-
09-18-24 16:49 #6918Senior Member

Posts: 49Monse times
Hoping to catch the infamous Monse. Is she still there by hap py h times 5-7 or is she gone usually by then?












Reply With Quote





