Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #34888

    SXL Emily

    Strolled across the street at 3:15 pm today and was greeted at the counter by Emily. Lucky I got her appears the gentleman that walked in before me got Kelly or one of the new girls. But for the past year Emily has been my go to girl and she looked amazing today in her blue mini skirt and Fila Slides. She lead me to Room 3 then off to a quick shower and back to the room for a legit 45 min massage and on the hot towel flip went with the covered whole deal. All I'm going to say is she is one of those rare girls that has legit talent and really does treat me like a king. For being an older guy most of these spa girls just want to take your $$ and shuffle you out the door but she is a real sweetheart and will always be my go to and gives me VIP Top Notch Service.

    Service 10.

    Body. Spinner 10.

    Attitude 10.

    Love this girl and she is top shelf in my opinion and a must see guys. Also treat her well and she will remember you and give you top shelf service.

    $80 house for the hour you can get 30 minutes for $60.

    Full menu available but this girl is the best and her services start at $120 and go up to $260.

  2. #34887

    Phone SXL

    Quote Originally Posted by DickFonzereli  [View Original Post]
    Can someone send me the # the one on GM might not be correct.
    (312) 265-1xXXX.

  3. #34886

    Sxl details

    Can someone send me the # the one on GM might not be correct.

  4. #34885
    Senior Member


    Posts: 336

    I've gotten that impression

    Quote Originally Posted by TMen23  [View Original Post]
    You're better off sticking to the Asians are Orange, The Latinas the majority have golden pussy syndrome. The Asians on the other hand feels very true GFE.
    Majority of things I've heard about the Latinas not only at Orange, but the other spots as well (RL, HKPD, etc..) have not been great as far as being like most of the Asians in attitude. I have yet to take the plung with one of those Latinas for that reason since I live like an hour away and get a free weekend like once a month. I'll head to Orange soon and check things out since I haven't been there in probably close to a year? I'll ask for a Latina and if the body language isn't there I'm not even going to risk it.

  5. #34884

    Not Cindy

    Quote Originally Posted by ConfuciusMan  [View Original Post]
    Yes Tiffany is great.

    She's my go to girl. Great massage and great to look at. Always left happy.
    My experience with Cindy at Broadway was pretty bad. She used a grocery plastic as a cover to give L2. Cindy was not my type. After reading this, going to try Tiffany.

    Thank you for the info.

  6. #34883

    Thanks and Reasonable Price

    Quote Originally Posted by Swingbig  [View Original Post]
    I donated $100 for a great massage, but I think she is very reasonable.
    Thanks for the info and very reasonable she is very cute and young for a spa.

  7. #34882
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  8. #34881

    Broadway spa

    Quote Originally Posted by GinormousTits  [View Original Post]
    Wanted to give this place another go since I won some dinero on MNF. I texted before and told them what time I'm coming, they told me I would be able to choose my girl when I arrived. Wrong. I drew Wendy.
    She was lame as hell. Pretty good thorough massage. Didn't
    even want to get a L1 from here, but she insisted. Nothing else
    was on the table with her, so I took the handy. Meh, it was
    pretty trash. Would not recommend Wendy at all. I've been here
    before with Tiffany and it was an absolute delight. Fat ass,
    great bewbs. Fun as hell.
    Yes Tiffany is great.

    She's my go to girl. Great massage and great to look at. Always left happy.

  9. #34880

    Jenny SXL

    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieDaDog  [View Original Post]
    What is Jenny's Upcharge for her L1 Service?

    Seen a lot of post about her and while she is very cute don't want to get hit with a $200 L1 so I've been passing on her but anyone know besides the house fee what she is whacking customers for?
    I donated $100 for a great massage, but I think she is very reasonable.

  10. #34879
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 40
    Quote Originally Posted by TMen23  [View Original Post]
    You're better off sticking to the Asians are Orange, The Latinas the majority have golden pussy syndrome. The Asians on the other hand feels very true GFE.
    Last time I tried to visit Orange I walked out because I wanted to see a Chinese girl I had been eyeing for weeks. This tatted up gordito shows up at the door, looking all stupid. I was so angry I just walked out. It seems like the bookers have a serious miscommunication issue at these places, you request a girl and the one you don't want shows up at the door.

  11. #34878

    Ditto

    Quote Originally Posted by GinormousTits  [View Original Post]
    Wanted to give this place another go since I won some dinero on MNF. I texted before and told them what time I'm coming, they told me I would be able to choose my girl when I arrived. Wrong. I drew Wendy. She was lame as hell. Pretty good thorough massage. Didn't even want to get a L1 from here, but she insisted. Nothing else was on the table with her, so I took the handy. Meh, it was pretty trash. Would not recommend Wendy at all. I've been here before with Tiffany and it was an absolute delight. Fat ass, great bewbs. Fun as hell.
    Same shit happened to me.

    I went there roughly a year ago after moving to the area to test out the AMP scene. Wendy gave not a half-bad massage but wouldn't shut up talking about my hair (curly) and the HJ was a chore to get through. Didn't come back until the hype for Tiffany and co. Happened.

    Texted to make sure anyone besides Wendy was available and they said yes. Mamasan led me to my room and within two minutes of the massage I realized it was Wendy. On the flip, she remembered me (unfortunately) and insisted on the handy. I said whatever and was disappointed again. Still haven't been back for Tiffany or anyone else.

  12. #34877
    You're better off sticking to the Asians are Orange, The Latinas the majority have golden pussy syndrome. The Asians on the other hand feels very true GFE.

  13. #34876

    Orange VIP

    I know they've been expanding their offerings to more than Asian and on the website list rates and services for VIP to include kiss+69+bbj and pop 2 times. Has anybody actually received 2 X for the $300 VIP and has anybody actually received the full VIP services from the non-Asian providers here? Just curious.

  14. #34875

    Enjoy life spa

    I decided to get a massage and drew Angela. She was cute. Petite height with some nice boobs. I sucked on them and I'm sure I got her worked up. She was pretty wet. She was fun. I think there is more on the menu. I left pretty happy. Her massage was pretty good. Worth a visit inside pretty clean and nice.

  15. #34874

    Jenny's L1 Cost

    Quote Originally Posted by Swingbig  [View Original Post]
    Was in the area with an hour so thought I'd try SXL. I didn't have an appointment, but drew Jenny.

    Very young and beautiful. Great personality and pretty good English.

    Said she is new to the store.

    Massage was excellent and a nice time on the flip, although limited menu.

    I don't get to this area much, but will definitely stop back if possible. Always nice to have a young beautiful woman (maybe 30 at most, hard to tell with Chinese) vs the normal older ladies.
    What is Jenny's Upcharge for her L1 Service?

    Seen a lot of post about her and while she is very cute don't want to get hit with a $200 L1 so I've been passing on her but anyone know besides the house fee what she is whacking customers for?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape