Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15513

    Welcome Back my Friend Roman97

    Ya know Blue has been chasing ****** for 30 plus years.

    I get dogged down quite often. I don't really care! I put out my reviews and consider the source. Blue has extremely thick skin.

    I'm sure many guys (new and old) would love some of your knowledge and experience.

    I don't "sweat it", and or loose any sleep over a few non greatful mongers.

    Welcome back; enjoy the pussy, please report, share and teach new and inexperienced mongers.

    🔵.

    Quote Originally Posted by Roman97  [View Original Post]
    Was out of the game for a while a long while recently came back full force. Forgot I even had an account on this site until a provider used it as a review reference. Most the people on here have welcomed me back in a positive way. I asked for help on how to load the links in an effort share and have fun with like minded enthusiasts. There have been a few however don't seem to care for my contributions. Just today I had one person seems to think it was important to spell check me over one letter. And a second passing judgement for some of the choices I've made. Get over yourself and quit pretending like you're some kind of extra knowledgeable experts. Just be real were are all doing exactly the same shit taking the same risk and our experience ultimately depends on the provider. So just stop the bullshit. I intend to be only supportive and non judgmental while using this site. Help out if I can share good and bad experiences. After all this is a hobby not an occupation.

  2. #15512

    New terminology ideas

    Anybody got any good terms for the girls that are not streetwalkers but are like one step above and stay hotels or houses but below escorts per se. Like leighbaby or anybody off Escortbabylon really.

    Streetscorts?

    Housewalkers?

  3. #15511

    Ignore the dumbfucks

    You've contributed some great reviews.

    Quote Originally Posted by Roman97  [View Original Post]
    Was out of the game for a while a long while recently came back full force. Forgot I even had an account on this site until a provider used it as a review reference. Most the people on here have welcomed me back in a positive way. I asked for help on how to load the links in an effort share and have fun with like minded enthusiasts. There have been a few however don't seem to care for my contributions. Just today I had one person seems to think it was important to spell check me over one letter. And a second passing judgement for some of the choices I've made. Get over yourself and quit pretending like you're some kind of extra knowledgeable experts. Just be real were are all doing exactly the same shit taking the same risk and our experience ultimately depends on the provider. So just stop the bullshit. I intend to be only supportive and non judgmental while using this site. Help out if I can share good and bad experiences. After all this is a hobby not an occupation.

  4. #15510
    I use both TextNow and Google Voice with a burner email. I don't pay a dime for either and they've worked great.

    Quote Originally Posted by MilkJugs  [View Original Post]
    Which app would be the easiest one to cancel the subscription? Thanks for in advance.

  5. #15509

    Easy to cancel?

    Quote Originally Posted by Urnxtlvr  [View Original Post]
    Which do you prefer and which gets better results; I've been strictly text via third party app but other than my regulars it's been crickets lately. Last 3 days I've texted 7 different women who had live ads; the only that responded did so 6 hours later.
    Which app would be the easiest one to cancel the subscription? Thanks for in advance.

  6. #15508
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddioDoc  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/middl...wethead-ur-fa/

    Saw that ad on STG today in Middletown. $500 for THAT?! And she doesn't even offer BBBJ? Surely our species is not paying this much for far below average women!!
    The only thing I remember worth the time was Lady J. That goes back a few years. She is doing fine.

  7. #15507

    Get real

    Was out of the game for a while a long while recently came back full force. Forgot I even had an account on this site until a provider used it as a review reference. Most the people on here have welcomed me back in a positive way. I asked for help on how to load the links in an effort share and have fun with like minded enthusiasts. There have been a few however don't seem to care for my contributions. Just today I had one person seems to think it was important to spell check me over one letter. And a second passing judgement for some of the choices I've made. Get over yourself and quit pretending like you're some kind of extra knowledgeable experts. Just be real were are all doing exactly the same shit taking the same risk and our experience ultimately depends on the provider. So just stop the bullshit. I intend to be only supportive and non judgmental while using this site. Help out if I can share good and bad experiences. After all this is a hobby not an occupation.

  8. #15506

    Are we really this stupid / gullible / horny?!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/middl...wethead-ur-fa/

    Saw that ad on STG today in Middletown. $500 for THAT?! And she doesn't even offer BBBJ? Surely our species is not paying this much for far below average women!!

  9. #15505

    Text

    Quote Originally Posted by Urnxtlvr  [View Original Post]
    Which do you prefer and which gets better results; I've been strictly text via third party app but other than my regulars it's been crickets lately. Last 3 days I've texted 7 different women who had live ads; the only that responded did so 6 hours later 🤦8205;9794;65039;.
    Strictly text via Burner app; I don't even call for pizza anymore. Sometimes I think Burner has performance problems but it's impossible to tell if it's the provider being bad with comms (which seems to be an occupational hazard) or if the app is slow. Usually I'll get get responses when they're engaged but I've also been bitched-out for not being halfway into a response when they finally respond to me.

  10. #15504

    Text

    I always text. If they don't answer I move on to Plan B.

    Quote Originally Posted by Urnxtlvr  [View Original Post]
    Which do you prefer and which gets better results; I've been strictly text via third party app but other than my regulars it's been crickets lately. Last 3 days I've texted 7 different women who had live ads; the only that responded did so 6 hours later 🤦8205;9794;65039;.

  11. #15503

    Text vs call

    Which do you prefer and which gets better results; I've been strictly text via third party app but other than my regulars it's been crickets lately. Last 3 days I've texted 7 different women who had live ads; the only that responded did so 6 hours later 🤦8205;9794;65039;.

  12. #15502
    Senior Member


    Posts: 121

    Everyone

    Everyone trips over themselves now and again. Don't feel like the Lone Ranger.

    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyGringo  [View Original Post]
    Point heard. You're right, I lean into negativity sometimes too much and don't respond well to having my buttons pushed.

  13. #15501

    Constructive criticism

    Quote Originally Posted by Rimme  [View Original Post]
    You're sure trying to pick a fight over a chick you've never fucked. Why the raging hard on for her if she's that horrible? Ever wonder how those fat ugly heifers get wifed up. Somebody out there thinks that sea cow is the shit and all they yearn for. Everyone is different. You have voiced your opinion on her more times than the white Knights have defended her and now you're embarrassing yourself and diminishing your credibility. It's ok with all of us and her if you don't want to fuck her but unless you're paying for my pussy, I'll read what you have to say and make up my own mind as to where to spend my cash.
    Point heard. You're right, I lean into negativity sometimes too much and don't respond well to having my buttons pushed.

  14. #15500
    Senior Member


    Posts: 121

    Why GAF?

    You're sure trying to pick a fight over a chick you've never fucked. Why the raging hard on for her if she's that horrible? Ever wonder how those fat ugly heifers get wifed up. Somebody out there thinks that sea cow is the shit and all they yearn for. Everyone is different. You have voiced your opinion on her more times than the white Knights have defended her and now you're embarrassing yourself and diminishing your credibility. It's ok with all of us and her if you don't want to fuck her but unless you're paying for my pussy, I'll read what you have to say and make up my own mind as to where to spend my cash.

    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyGringo  [View Original Post]
    It's the octagon, and I'm not the self appointed leader of anything. I do ***** and moan and shit post when drunk, because that's all I have to do in this current market in relation to the board. Like a couple fellow mongers here I've had to go back to dating because it's less drama and cheaper. And a quick look at his posts and it's clear he likes street urchins and the closer to death the better.

  15. #15499

    He can, anyone can

    Quote Originally Posted by VinnieKramer  [View Original Post]
    He's the self-appointed leader of this forum.

    You must be one of those simps he prattles on about.

    Shame on you.
    It's the octagon, and I'm not the self appointed leader of anything. I do ***** and moan and shit post when drunk, because that's all I have to do in this current market in relation to the board. Like a couple fellow mongers here I've had to go back to dating because it's less drama and cheaper. And a quick look at his posts and it's clear he likes street urchins and the closer to death the better.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape