Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 214 of 1760 FirstFirst ... 114 164 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 264 314 714 1214 ... LastLast
Results 3,196 to 3,210 of 26396
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23201
    Quote Originally Posted by StorkeHerAce  [View Original Post]
    I have reached out to her two different times this past week. I have heard nothing but crickets. She may be a fake??
    Anyone seen this girl yet? She continues to ghost on text.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwaukee/female-escorts/exotic/-i-spoil-you-you-spoil-me-/167881726073
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2024-09-20 085355.jpg‎  

  2. #23200

    Daisy

    Quote Originally Posted by DionysusII  [View Original Post]
    Is Daisy only doing car-dates or outs?
    When I saw her last year it was a incall in her basement, no clue what she's doing now.

  3. #23199
    Quote Originally Posted by MuffDiver17  [View Original Post]
    You probably should have just edited your post instead of doing a completely separate one 8 minutes later. I saw Daisy once last year it was BBbjws for 60. She uses flavored lube during the deed which was annoying because it took away from the feel. Probably when it's here again if she can't do it without lube.
    Is Daisy only doing car-dates or outs?

  4. #23198
    Quote Originally Posted by IGiveNoCents  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone here seen Daisy before? What was your experience?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...r/814398244114
    You probably should have just edited your post instead of doing a completely separate one 8 minutes later. I saw Daisy once last year it was BBbjws for 60. She uses flavored lube during the deed which was annoying because it took away from the feel. Probably when it's here again if she can't do it without lube.

  5. #23197

    Daisy

    Has anyone here seen Daisy before? What was your experience?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...r/814398244114

  6. #23196

  7. #23195
    Last comment for Nevaeh. The girl standing isn't her but has a body that's about an accurate representation I can find. Imagine an older non makeup or filtered version of the pic you found on this body and maybe slightly larger gut. I almost turned rejected her from afar but I got a closer look she was doable, and I think I'm pretty picky. If you contact her off the site and dig deep on social media you can find a real photo unfiltered photo from a couple years back. I just don't want to post it out of respect. Don't text her for more photos. Simply ask for her rate which is half of a grand, then set up a date.

    Note: I've never met the girl or chatted with the girl in the mirror photo but she is from Seeking in Milwaukee https://members.seeking.com/member/f...c-ad6f8caa2eae.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 889db6ce-c0b4-4d8b-a001-bb95af6cc8ea_2x.jpg‎   d4b64ea2-6e20-4eb4-92c2-c3c8a1ba7a5c_2x.jpg‎  

  8. #23194

    Nevaeh

    Quote Originally Posted by TheshaGuy  [View Original Post]
    Was she offering an incall or did she come to your place?? I'm trying to get a read on this girl? She's hit or miss!
    She drove to my place. It takes two seconds to make a free Tryst account and then you message the provider directly on the site and they will get back to you if they want to then you exchange info. If you're interested in her then I highly advise just set up a date without asking questions unless it's necessary to know otherwise you might get the attitude that previous users refer to.

  9. #23193

    Neveah

    Was she offering an incall or did she come to your place?? I'm trying to get a read on this girl? She's hit or miss!

    Quote Originally Posted by Carguy2004  [View Original Post]
    In my opinion, there's a 99% chance her tits are real and if there's such a thing as E cup that's how big each one is. They were the softest and most squeezable I've ever felt and the size of cantaloupes. I'd say for the price of 5 $ ehhhh if you're looking for something premium like Eros or Tryst quality definitely go somewhere else. My experience was the exact opposite of everything written in the escort or arrangement report about her when I saw her two weeks ago. She wasn't on games and definitely not managed or look like an addict. Wet bbj and didn't try kissing as I didn't ask.

    Oh and she's not fat. Her stomach is just the size of a pregnant woman's belly except she's not pregnant. Think of the fat suit that actors use in films. Or Santa's belly. She wears it well, or maybe her tits made up for it. Face isn't that bad for an almost 40 year old. This qv for 5 $ met my extremely low expectations. I just can't justify a repeat.

    If you want to spend 5 $ then go see https://ondate.com/female-escorts/42...ssadriannexoxo.

    Missadriannexoxo is a white provider that posts every few weeks on Tryst and definitely full GFE bbj / dfk and always host in a high quality hotel. I attached Adrianne's photo. Looks exactly the same, except usual slight face filter but you wouldn't be disappointed. You won't find any recent reviews that aren't a couple of years old. Only caveat is YMMV when it comes to 2 rounds in 1 hour however I'd say the experience is still worth it. Probably because it was near the end but I swear it was maybe 30-40 minutes. Still satisfied. Number on this ad is the same as Tryst, but I'd rely on contacting through Tryst if you catch her.

  10. #23192

    Nevaeh

    Quote Originally Posted by BrickForm  [View Original Post]
    I have conversed with her on SA. Very skittish and never really connected. Would disappear and reappear via text, I wasn't into playing her games. So, stop responding. Too much weight for me. Kind of odd to have no contact info, do the girls have to pay to be on the website? Best of luck of Gentlemen!
    In my opinion, there's a 99% chance her tits are real and if there's such a thing as E cup that's how big each one is. They were the softest and most squeezable I've ever felt and the size of cantaloupes. I'd say for the price of 5 $ ehhhh if you're looking for something premium like Eros or Tryst quality definitely go somewhere else. My experience was the exact opposite of everything written in the escort or arrangement report about her when I saw her two weeks ago. She wasn't on games and definitely not managed or look like an addict. Wet bbj and didn't try kissing as I didn't ask.

    Oh and she's not fat. Her stomach is just the size of a pregnant woman's belly except she's not pregnant. Think of the fat suit that actors use in films. Or Santa's belly. She wears it well, or maybe her tits made up for it. Face isn't that bad for an almost 40 year old. This qv for 5 $ met my extremely low expectations. I just can't justify a repeat.

    If you want to spend 5 $ then go see https://ondate.com/female-escorts/42...ssadriannexoxo.

    Missadriannexoxo is a white provider that posts every few weeks on Tryst and definitely full GFE bbj / dfk and always host in a high quality hotel. I attached Adrianne's photo. Looks exactly the same, except usual slight face filter but you wouldn't be disappointed. You won't find any recent reviews that aren't a couple of years old. Only caveat is YMMV when it comes to 2 rounds in 1 hour however I'd say the experience is still worth it. Probably because it was near the end but I swear it was maybe 30-40 minutes. Still satisfied. Number on this ad is the same as Tryst, but I'd rely on contacting through Tryst if you catch her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20240917_184803_Brave.jpg‎   Screenshot_20240917_185246_Gallery.jpg‎  

  11. #23191

    On SA Too

    Quote Originally Posted by RndmFF  [View Original Post]
    She's real, knew her on a personal level. She used to dance at Silk yearsssss ago. She than got married and moved South of the border but has recently split ends with her husband down there and moved back up here, due to some stuff happening. The knockers are legit but she's put on quite a bit of weight. The asking rate of deposit is ridiculous in my opinion and not sure how true she keeps her word on that. I have never paid her, but that was back than. It's just odd she wouldn't have any contact info, I believe it's due to lack of experience.
    I have conversed with her on SA. Very skittish and never really connected. Would disappear and reappear via text, I wasn't into playing her games. So, stop responding. Too much weight for me. Kind of odd to have no contact info, do the girls have to pay to be on the website? Best of luck of Gentlemen!

  12. #23190
    Well isn't that wonderful news! Let's all line up, "drop Trou" and do the "drain train" with the "Semen Demon". I always love a good game of Russian Roulette.

    Quote Originally Posted by DionysusII  [View Original Post]
    Angie's friend (Moxie) says Angie took the medicine for her "condition" and is cured.

  13. #23189
    She's real, knew her on a personal level. She used to dance at Silk yearsssss ago. She than got married and moved South of the border but has recently split ends with her husband down there and moved back up here, due to some stuff happening. The knockers are legit but she's put on quite a bit of weight. The asking rate of deposit is ridiculous in my opinion and not sure how true she keeps her word on that. I have never paid her, but that was back than. It's just odd she wouldn't have any contact info, I believe it's due to lack of experience.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheshaGuy  [View Original Post]
    This looks way too good to be true??

    Anyone have any contact or know rates??

    https://tryst.link/massage/nevaeh_81

  14. #23188

    Neveah tryst

    This looks way too good to be true??

    Anyone have any contact or know rates??

    https://tryst.link/massage/nevaeh_81

  15. #23187
    Quote Originally Posted by Futurist  [View Original Post]
    I'm not advocating for spreading false information about one's health nor am I making assertions, but do everyone a favor and report back in a week or two after you do your biweekly testing and let us know if you're feeling okay and everything is fine.

    I only say this because I'd like to see her too, however there's a couple of reports on the aftermath of seeing Angie that show up when searching her name.

    Even a PM would be fine if you don't want to post.
    Angie's friend (Moxie) says Angie took the medicine for her "condition" and is cured.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape