Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 22 of 500 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 72 122 ... LastLast
Results 316 to 330 of 7496
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7181

    Princess Jenna in Lowell

    She was at one time very pretty. But all the drugs and thug life has taken a toll on her. One of the few girls that glamorizes her homeless living conditions and seems to brag about her selling her ass on the streets. Does have a authentic cute Brazilian accent though. Switched druggie boyfriend and found another homeless dude. Can't make this shit up.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20230218-200728.jpg‎  

  2. #7180

    Princess

    Quote Originally Posted by Bowler2016  [View Original Post]
    Wow, she is hot. Never seen her before.
    We should get a group together and have fun. She is game.

  3. #7179

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by FreakMan69  [View Original Post]
    To everyone wondering what she looks like.

    This is Jennifer aka princess Jenna after we made one of our porn videos made like 2 k online from it.
    Wow, she is hot. Never seen her before.

  4. #7178

    Jenna Video

    Please share a link to the video.

    Quote Originally Posted by FreakMan69  [View Original Post]
    To everyone wondering what she looks like.

    This is Jennifer aka princess Jenna after we made one of our porn videos made like 2 k online from it.

  5. #7177

    Jeans and hoodie

    Quote Originally Posted by Relahw  [View Original Post]
    What did she look like / was she wearing? Trying to figure out if the girl I saw was her.
    She was wearing a blue jeans and a black cover up raincoat. She has a scar on her face (almost like a cut from her upper lips down to below her chin) and black curly hair. It was my first time seeing her too so I don't know if it was princess Jenna that everyone been talking about here.

    -S9.

  6. #7176

    Jenna

    What did she look like / was she wearing? Trying to figure out if the girl I saw was her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Strikin9  [View Original Post]
    Cruised for a bit over the weekend and met Jenna by Westford. The whole encounter was a bit strange, I never met her and she never seen me before as I don't often do street pick ups. She asked what I wanted while standing outside by my window, and my sixth sense screams sting so I told her "just want to hang" where she backed off a little bit and walked away. Looped around and she was still there, my horny ass couldn't resist but approached her again and this time I said "I'll tell you in the car if you get in", luckily she believed me and off we go.

    I really didn't like her attitude from the minute she got in my car, so tried to make it quick and go our separate ways. Her head game was mid imo so I'd probably will only repeat if I'm in a pinch like I was. She gave me a number but it was probably her dealer's or something.

    Stay safe gents!

    -S9.

  7. #7175

    Jenna

    Cruised for a bit over the weekend and met Jenna by Westford. The whole encounter was a bit strange, I never met her and she never seen me before as I don't often do street pick ups. She asked what I wanted while standing outside by my window, and my sixth sense screams sting so I told her "just want to hang" where she backed off a little bit and walked away. Looped around and she was still there, my horny ass couldn't resist but approached her again and this time I said "I'll tell you in the car if you get in", luckily she believed me and off we go.

    I really didn't like her attitude from the minute she got in my car, so tried to make it quick and go our separate ways. Her head game was mid imo so I'd probably will only repeat if I'm in a pinch like I was. She gave me a number but it was probably her dealer's or something.

    Stay safe gents!

    -S9.

  8. #7174

    Jenna appearance

    Out tonight cruising and saw who I thought was Jenna but on closer inspection too much age on the face. Thin tight jeans black half shirt sticking tong out at traffic. Could I be mistaken?

    I don't think I've ever seen so much activity on Westford but all these girls where surrounded by people. Made a few passes but left felt too hot for my liking.

  9. #7173

    Princess Jenna plus others

    So went out tonight and what do you know actually spot princess Jenna for the first time ever. I immediately turn around but in less than a minute she was going to pretty sure she was scooped, spent the rest of the night driving all the loops lots of other girls on Westford. Tonight saw seven other out there and a new brunette that I never saw before with bigger ttits than I have seen on most any ways after some serious time driving. Spot Jenna again but she was definitely headed to her place tried to make the scoop before she disappeared in the woods but she said she was good damn not my night. Also to the fellow monoger in the truck who I kept running into hope you find who you were looking for you were definitely out there longer than I was good luck.

  10. #7172

    Lol

    Clear the streets? Lmfao right before sunrise is one of the best times to get hookers in Lowell and cops ain't clearing no streets some cops be dating them LOL but whatever man LOL.

    Julieanna OMG my new favorite she looks like she's 18 and she's mad petite but her legs and booty pancakes 🥞 mmmm thick and flavorful.

    Her face is the cutest I've seen out there and is a 8 to 9 no makeup she has slight acne on her left cheek and her teeth a little yellow but they are all there unlike other crackies.

    And she's mad petite probably like no more than 5 feet 3 and her pusssss is the tightest I ever felt for a white gurl almost tight as Asian pussy.

    Plan on getting a room for us want to gets High with her and fuck her all night she said she's down as long as I have molly ex or crack.

  11. #7171
    Quote Originally Posted by FreakMan69  [View Original Post]
    Her Facebook is reactivated. & to Bostonguy Jennifer aka jenna was out approximately 0545 hours.
    Damn 0545 I thought they clear the streets by then thanks for the info also which one of Courtys Facebooks is a good one to message? She has so many. PM. Also a lot of girls out on Westford tonight was just driving around saw Cynthia facing a wall on Westford. Also so a cute Latina but go scooped before I could get her.

  12. #7170

    Courtney T

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    Courtney T? She has been MIA for a while now. Deleted her Facebook.
    Her Facebook is reactivated. & to Bostonguy Jennifer aka jenna was out approximately 0545 hours.

  13. #7169
    Quote Originally Posted by FreakMan69  [View Original Post]
    This morning. Excellent BBBJ. She was at corner of westford and grand. Came from under the bridge I think it's called arch street there camp there where some hookers and their boyfriend stay.
    What time this morning was she out?

  14. #7168

    Jennifer aka princess jenna

    This morning. Excellent BBBJ. She was at corner of westford and grand. Came from under the bridge I think it's called arch street there camp there where some hookers and their boyfriend stay.

  15. #7167

    Stephanie

    Lots of Stephanie out there in Lowell and I could post a picture of each one but I won't but this is a new Stephanie I met through dating app and it's crazy because we have a lot of the same passions and we've come to the conclusion of making our own website filled with (it's a secret wait and see LOL) but we both addicted to sex, music, poetry, molly, and making money and making songs that we cannot write or sing.

    But if you see her at you hurt her best believe booyaka whatever that means LOL.

    Special dedication to the girl who cut a big chunk of hair off in front of me and then gave it to me. This song is dedicated to you. See you in the next world too bad you died before OUR TIME BUTTON THIS IS OUR NEW TIME EVEN THOUGH ITS ANOTHER GIRL 👧 BUT YALL LIKEVSAME SPIRIT.

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WY85Qi...UJZmFiIHRhbWlh

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape