Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 292 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 192 242 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 342 392 792 1292 ... LastLast
Results 4,366 to 4,380 of 30810
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26445

    Beware deposit scam. Going downhill

    Hey fellow hobbyists, beware of this girl. She asked me for deposit and never responded after that. Agreed to schedule a date after which she asked without a deposit she cannot meet, I usually don't send deposits, believing on couple of true reviews I have proceed with a deposit but thank god I didn't waste much buks.

    Probably she is better in the past, but seems like going downhill now or might have a pimp as well. Just beware of this one and proceed with caution. FYI here are all her ads online, just in case if she deletes ads from one site.

    Stay safe.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...m/179892911790

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/9199191305/1

    https://escort13.com/post/94735027?currentPage=99

    https://backpagegals.com/user/profile/8559382
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1906.jpg‎  

  2. #26444

    Is this the Bunny you asked about (new lik)

    Quote Originally Posted by Rink1966  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/297480304585

    Anyone met this girl? She is from Wilson and I am also. Or is TGTBT?
    Hey man, your link showed dead, but I saw this link- same chick?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...w/842093411386

    or did you mean this one:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/956499139307

    Edited as I found a second, more likely suspect

  3. #26443

    Cara

    Quote Originally Posted by CreamDigger  [View Original Post]
    As Finley noted, I'd also love to get details Alabaster23. Thanks!
    +1 on this one. I thought I had sent a PM last week but it looks like it didn't go through either.

  4. #26442

    He's asking for a hairy Bush or meaty pssy

    Quote Originally Posted by TransAmGuy  [View Original Post]
    Please forgive my ignorance, but what are you asking for?
    OP is seeking a hirsute provider, one with a hairy puddy-cat. Or one with meaty labia.

  5. #26441

    PM Cara Info please!

    Quote Originally Posted by Finley919  [View Original Post]
    Your inbox is full, but pm with details if you can, thanks.
    As Finley noted, I'd also love to get details Alabaster23. Thanks!

  6. #26440
    Quote Originally Posted by TransAmGuy  [View Original Post]
    Yea, my bad. I didn't think you actually wanted her name, just info.
    Getting the name is usually the go to so I can just search them and find reviews. Try not to ask unless I have to, save yall some headache.

  7. #26439
    Quote Originally Posted by Fckjulian  [View Original Post]
    Saw her yesterday night and honestly left pretty disappointed. She acts super paranoid and hates for you to really even touch her.

    She also had a the black eye I didn't even bother asking. Lucky there was no smell or odor.

    But literally was the most unenthusiastic sex I've ever had.

    Would not repeat.
    Pimped.

    I would have ran if I saw a black eye.

    And twice after 12/1.

  8. #26438

    Seen her for cardates

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottiePimp  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Kali lately? More specific since she visited her uncle? I got a chance to see her once about a month ago but think she may have gone back since then. She is asking for a verification pic now even though I've seen her numerous times. Her rates have gone up and she keeps changing her phone number. Seems a little sketchy. I hesitate to send a verification even to more upscale providers, let alone high volume ones. Anybody know what's up?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...7/949929481834
    I've seen her a few times over the past month for cardates since she doesn't have a hotel. She drives to a location and gets in the car and we find a parking garage to do the deed. However I have noticed she's been hanging out with a guy who maybe her BF and seems sketchy. Maybe hard to get hold of her since she doesn't have incall. And you can just give her the rates you used to pay her before and she'll take it.

  9. #26437

    Cara

    Quote Originally Posted by Alabaster23  [View Original Post]
    I have been seeing Cara on and off for a couple of years. She is a tall slim redhead. She has mostly worked out of Winston Salem but doesn't advertise in that area now for personal reasons. She is making visits to Raleigh and will drive a distance to see a client. She pleasant, friendly, and very GFE. She accommodates requests. She also really gets into it and will ask for favored positions. Once I was spent, but she hadn't finished. She asked if she could rub herself off against my leg while she attended to the boys. The answer was yes. PM me for details. No link because no ads are up.
    Your inbox is full, but pm with details if you can, thanks.

  10. #26436

    Summer

    Met with Summer. She's the lady in the pics. Tiny spinner. Very good comms. Has a good personality. It was a solid time. Opted for the hhr. We talked some prior to starting. Has a few rules that I followed. She was fun. BBBJ and covered FS in a few of the normal positions. Will repeat.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...298/9193958390

  11. #26435

    Swallow Queen?

    Gentlemen.

    Has anyone experienced this person?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...n/481742004554

    Any intel, much appreciated.

    Thanks all!

    -oy.

  12. #26434
    Quote Originally Posted by StBrolinSf  [View Original Post]
    Does someone know of any provider with a hairy and / or meaty why?

    There was this one on Tryst but she's way too much. And when I ask them on the phone it's always yes so they can have me over.

    Any recommendations?
    Please forgive my ignorance, but what are you asking for?

  13. #26433
    Quote Originally Posted by JJCale  [View Original Post]
    I'm blind as a bat, I still don't see where she put her name in the ad. My bad, I was just going to search her name for reviews. Couldn't find it.
    Yea, my bad. I didn't think you actually wanted her name, just info.

  14. #26432
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyOnDeWalz  [View Original Post]
    Yeah that's Francis. AVOID FOR MULTIPLE REASONS. EVERYTHING PREVIOUSLY STATED but also she's just a ill mannered provider. The threats happen often, snap responses (something going on mentally), and we all know they just want the bag. But she wants it without the work or upkeep.

    Would remove that photo in your skip posting now. Would hate for your PO and daughters to find out what you're doing to wreck things further. Won't say it again respectfully.
    Dodged that bullet then. Nothing worse than a provider that shouldn't be in the business still trying to do business.

    If they hate it so much why not go get a regular job? Problem solved. Unless they are just lazy. Which if the bedroom is any indicator then... yeah.

    Sad stuff

  15. #26431

    Accurate

    Quote Originally Posted by StBrolinSf  [View Original Post]
    I second this review, she's one of the hottests around, no debate and probably her actual posted age (24 iirc). In my dream, the kitty smelled a little but was still good to dig in, and also nice hotel which is a plus, you don't feel like a thug is going to barge in and beat you up.

    Oh also, she had a blackeye and a questionable story to back it up.
    Saw her yesterday night and honestly left pretty disappointed. She acts super paranoid and hates for you to really even touch her.

    She also had a the black eye I didn't even bother asking. Lucky there was no smell or odor.

    But literally was the most unenthusiastic sex I've ever had.

    Would not repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape