Thread: Non Pro's
+
Add Report
Results 2,041 to 2,055 of 10387
-
09-19-24 02:23 #8347Senior Member

Posts: 330Chanel
Couple of things caught my eye. Tag line under her pic says "women in fashion" not sure what she is trying to say there and the plural "women" is a red flag. The rest looks like something you would read on a traditional dating site, not someone looking for a sugar daddy. Use your spidey senses and don't be surprised if it's a scam.
Originally Posted by Yamaha2000
[View Original Post]
Just my $. 02.
-
09-19-24 02:04 #8346Regular Member

Posts: 4Scammer
Will schedule a date and then right before ask for money for gas / babysitter. If you refuse she'll ghost.
-
09-18-24 20:47 #8345Senior Member

Posts: 111Fake or real
This one looks like fun if it's real.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...4-40e0b01b3442
-
09-18-24 19:47 #8344Senior Member

Posts: 57A cutie who needs help with finances
I have a friend up in Monroe who is falling behind in some finances and is open to hearing from a few generous and attractive people who might want to spend some time with her. she is not very mobile unfortunately. I don't want to inundate her with calls but would be open to sharing her number with a few.
-
09-18-24 14:25 #8343Senior Member

Posts: 131Do they know you're going bare with other girls or is that not part of the conversation. Just curious.
Originally Posted by FlashLidar
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-24 13:34 #8342Senior Member

Posts: 123Uh, sure. Whatever dude. I was just reporting a scam to save people time from this nonsense.
Originally Posted by BugManLet
[View Original Post]
There are some real ones on the site though. I just banged a tech chick this past weekend and an amazon blonde at my place last night while my regular was out of town. I met all on SA and they let me go bare and often.
-
09-18-24 01:24 #8341Senior Member

Posts: 111This one real?
Anyone hit up this one?
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...b-9e3178ff2966
-
09-17-24 12:58 #8340Senior Member

Posts: 131Tbh I've been off the site for a bit. I logged back on yesterday and I'm amazed how many fakes I could spot. SA is not going to last long at this rate.
Originally Posted by AnimeWeedLord
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-24 10:16 #8339Regular Member

Posts: 10This is photos of a cam girl anyways. https://twitter.com/envy_anne.
Originally Posted by FlashLidar
[View Original Post]
I'm starting to see lots of profiles with photos of girls from cam sites and even pornstar that are not too popular on SA.
-
09-17-24 02:24 #8338Regular Member

Posts: 22I doubt the girls are scammers
It's our nature to want to humanize these online scams but it's not that "the girl wasn't my type anyway", there probably was no girl. It was probably some dude in Romania or India or in an apartment complex in Phoenix. They can type the messages themselves, pick out images online to steal or just A. I. Generate this shit. I never blame this kind of thing on "the girls". There's fucking Triad gangs running call center like operations of online scams staffed with trafficked and blackmailed people. Who the hell knows what we're dealing with. Until you're in the room with the girl this is all fake.
Originally Posted by FlashLidar
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-24 01:11 #8337Senior Member

Posts: 123Romana scammer
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...4-f23dd7634e61 Romana. She seemed real at first. Said all the right things then pulled the "I'm in the hospital and really scared. I promise to meet you in person if you help me now" story. Bye. She really wasn't my type anyway.
-
09-16-24 17:51 #8336Senior Member

Posts: 59Yeah. That's my experience in other countries and when I used seeking in the past, treating it more like a dating site gave much better results. But when you're only in town for a few days once or twice a year there's no way to avoid being transactional.
Originally Posted by Mamouna
[View Original Post]
I just found it interesting that pretty much (almost) all the "hot GPS chicks" are actually fake or flakes. I had much better luck with milfs wanting $300 in the past.
-
09-16-24 15:31 #8335Senior Member

Posts: 86Any Intel on lisa
Fellas, any intel on this chick https://members.seeking.com/member/5...d-8e9c7f26b69e.
Seems real / chill, trying to set something up but having some second thoughts as she's off b'way.
-
09-16-24 13:57 #8334Senior Member

Posts: 111Agree! It's not just about the money, you need a bit of game too to lure these girls out. Don't make it too easy, don't sound too desperate, etc etc. If you are willing to lay out $1 k, you should not have any issues getting action. I met this super hot girl who has a instagram marketing company. Asian / White mix, 28, 5-7", D's, tanned. Entire cafe literally stopped when she walked in with short cut-off. She wanted $500 for a night, I turned her down.
Originally Posted by Mamouna
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-24 13:44 #8333Senior Member

Posts: 131If you struck out 28 times, it's not them it's you. Considering you were here for a week and probably hit up 30-50 girls, it's a good bet your level of communication was shallow and transactional. That's not how you hook up with amateurs.
Originally Posted by AnimeWeedLord
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




