Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Non Pro's

+ Add Report
Page 137 of 693 FirstFirst ... 37 87 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 187 237 637 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,055 of 10387
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This blog is moderated by PolygamyMonger
  1. #8347

    Chanel

    Quote Originally Posted by Yamaha2000  [View Original Post]
    This one looks like fun if it's real.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...4-40e0b01b3442
    Couple of things caught my eye. Tag line under her pic says "women in fashion" not sure what she is trying to say there and the plural "women" is a red flag. The rest looks like something you would read on a traditional dating site, not someone looking for a sugar daddy. Use your spidey senses and don't be surprised if it's a scam.

    Just my $. 02.

  2. #8346

    Scammer

    Will schedule a date and then right before ask for money for gas / babysitter. If you refuse she'll ghost.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1353.jpg‎  

  3. #8345

    Fake or real

    This one looks like fun if it's real.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...4-40e0b01b3442

  4. #8344

    A cutie who needs help with finances

    I have a friend up in Monroe who is falling behind in some finances and is open to hearing from a few generous and attractive people who might want to spend some time with her. she is not very mobile unfortunately. I don't want to inundate her with calls but would be open to sharing her number with a few.

  5. #8343
    Quote Originally Posted by FlashLidar  [View Original Post]
    Uh, sure. Whatever dude. I was just reporting a scam to save people time from this nonsense.

    There are some real ones on the site though. I just banged a tech chick this past weekend and an amazon blonde at my place last night while my regular was out of town. I met all on SA and they let me go bare and often.
    Do they know you're going bare with other girls or is that not part of the conversation. Just curious.

  6. #8342
    Quote Originally Posted by BugManLet  [View Original Post]
    It's our nature to want to humanize these online scams but it's not that "the girl wasn't my type anyway", there probably was no girl. It was probably some dude in Romania or India or in an apartment complex in Phoenix. They can type the messages themselves, pick out images online to steal or just A. I. Generate this shit. I never blame this kind of thing on "the girls". There's fucking Triad gangs running call center like operations of online scams staffed with trafficked and blackmailed people. Who the hell knows what we're dealing with. Until you're in the room with the girl this is all fake.
    Uh, sure. Whatever dude. I was just reporting a scam to save people time from this nonsense.

    There are some real ones on the site though. I just banged a tech chick this past weekend and an amazon blonde at my place last night while my regular was out of town. I met all on SA and they let me go bare and often.

  7. #8341

    This one real?


  8. #8340
    Quote Originally Posted by AnimeWeedLord  [View Original Post]
    Yeah. That's my experience in other countries and when I used seeking in the past, treating it more like a dating site gave much better results. But when you're only in town for a few days once or twice a year there's no way to avoid being transactional.

    I just found it interesting that pretty much (almost) all the "hot GPS chicks" are actually fake or flakes. I had much better luck with milfs wanting $300 in the past.
    Tbh I've been off the site for a bit. I logged back on yesterday and I'm amazed how many fakes I could spot. SA is not going to last long at this rate.

  9. #8339
    Quote Originally Posted by FlashLidar  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...4-f23dd7634e61 Romana. She seemed real at first. Said all the right things then pulled the "I'm in the hospital and really scared. I promise to meet you in person if you help me now" story. Bye. She really wasn't my type anyway.
    This is photos of a cam girl anyways. https://twitter.com/envy_anne.

    I'm starting to see lots of profiles with photos of girls from cam sites and even pornstar that are not too popular on SA.

  10. #8338

    I doubt the girls are scammers

    It's our nature to want to humanize these online scams but it's not that "the girl wasn't my type anyway", there probably was no girl. It was probably some dude in Romania or India or in an apartment complex in Phoenix. They can type the messages themselves, pick out images online to steal or just A. I. Generate this shit. I never blame this kind of thing on "the girls". There's fucking Triad gangs running call center like operations of online scams staffed with trafficked and blackmailed people. Who the hell knows what we're dealing with. Until you're in the room with the girl this is all fake.

    Quote Originally Posted by FlashLidar  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...4-f23dd7634e61 Romana. She seemed real at first. Said all the right things then pulled the "I'm in the hospital and really scared. I promise to meet you in person if you help me now" story. Bye. She really wasn't my type anyway.

  11. #8337

    Romana scammer

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...4-f23dd7634e61 Romana. She seemed real at first. Said all the right things then pulled the "I'm in the hospital and really scared. I promise to meet you in person if you help me now" story. Bye. She really wasn't my type anyway.

  12. #8336
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamouna  [View Original Post]
    If you struck out 28 times, it's not them it's you. Considering you were here for a week and probably hit up 30-50 girls, it's a good bet your level of communication was shallow and transactional. That's not how you hook up with amateurs.
    Yeah. That's my experience in other countries and when I used seeking in the past, treating it more like a dating site gave much better results. But when you're only in town for a few days once or twice a year there's no way to avoid being transactional.

    I just found it interesting that pretty much (almost) all the "hot GPS chicks" are actually fake or flakes. I had much better luck with milfs wanting $300 in the past.

  13. #8335

    Any Intel on lisa

    Fellas, any intel on this chick https://members.seeking.com/member/5...d-8e9c7f26b69e.

    Seems real / chill, trying to set something up but having some second thoughts as she's off b'way.

  14. #8334
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamouna  [View Original Post]
    If you struck out 28 times, it's not them it's you. Considering you were here for a week and probably hit up 30-50 girls, it's a good bet your level of communication was shallow and transactional. That's not how you hook up with amateurs.
    Agree! It's not just about the money, you need a bit of game too to lure these girls out. Don't make it too easy, don't sound too desperate, etc etc. If you are willing to lay out $1 k, you should not have any issues getting action. I met this super hot girl who has a instagram marketing company. Asian / White mix, 28, 5-7", D's, tanned. Entire cafe literally stopped when she walked in with short cut-off. She wanted $500 for a night, I turned her down.

  15. #8333
    Quote Originally Posted by AnimeWeedLord  [View Original Post]
    Was here for a week two weeks ago, met a couple girls on other board, tried seeking again. Struck out again.

    I did a bit of an experiment based on my last experience, I let the girls offer first and just agreed to whatever they asked and tried to meetup.

    Talked to 28 that agreed, got ghosted by 28.

    I'm not sure what games being played, I'm guessing it's just some ego boost "I'm worth this much! Look at those prostitutes accepting 300! I feel superior!
    If you struck out 28 times, it's not them it's you. Considering you were here for a week and probably hit up 30-50 girls, it's a good bet your level of communication was shallow and transactional. That's not how you hook up with amateurs.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape