Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,336 to 4,350 of 30810
-
09-17-24 00:56 #26475Senior Member

Posts: 889Pimped.
Originally Posted by Fckjulian
[View Original Post]
I would have ran if I saw a black eye.
And twice after 12/1.
-
09-16-24 23:02 #26474Senior Member

Posts: 283Seen her for cardates
I've seen her a few times over the past month for cardates since she doesn't have a hotel. She drives to a location and gets in the car and we find a parking garage to do the deed. However I have noticed she's been hanging out with a guy who maybe her BF and seems sketchy. Maybe hard to get hold of her since she doesn't have incall. And you can just give her the rates you used to pay her before and she'll take it.
Originally Posted by ScottiePimp
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-24 22:37 #26473Regular Member

Posts: 14Cara
Your inbox is full, but pm with details if you can, thanks.
Originally Posted by Alabaster23
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-24 21:51 #26472Regular Member

Posts: 20Summer
Met with Summer. She's the lady in the pics. Tiny spinner. Very good comms. Has a good personality. It was a solid time. Opted for the hhr. We talked some prior to starting. Has a few rules that I followed. She was fun. BBBJ and covered FS in a few of the normal positions. Will repeat.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...298/9193958390
-
09-16-24 18:57 #26471Senior Member

Posts: 34Swallow Queen?
Gentlemen.
Has anyone experienced this person?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...n/481742004554
Any intel, much appreciated.
Thanks all!
-oy.
-
09-16-24 18:30 #26470Senior Member

Posts: 434Please forgive my ignorance, but what are you asking for?
Originally Posted by StBrolinSf
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-24 18:24 #26469Senior Member

Posts: 434Yea, my bad. I didn't think you actually wanted her name, just info.
Originally Posted by JJCale
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-24 18:19 #26468Senior Member

Posts: 234Dodged that bullet then. Nothing worse than a provider that shouldn't be in the business still trying to do business.
Originally Posted by FlyOnDeWalz
[View Original Post]
If they hate it so much why not go get a regular job? Problem solved. Unless they are just lazy. Which if the bedroom is any indicator then... yeah.
Sad stuff
-
09-16-24 17:30 #26467Regular Member

Posts: 8Accurate
Saw her yesterday night and honestly left pretty disappointed. She acts super paranoid and hates for you to really even touch her.
Originally Posted by StBrolinSf
[View Original Post]
She also had a the black eye I didn't even bother asking. Lucky there was no smell or odor.
But literally was the most unenthusiastic sex I've ever had.
Would not repeat.
-
09-16-24 16:47 #26466Senior Member

Posts: 247Bunny
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/297480304585
Anyone met this girl? She is from Wilson and I am also. Or is TGTBT?
-
09-16-24 16:12 #26465Senior Member

Posts: 61Puerto Rican Princess
She's been reviewed here before. I reached out a couple times but comms were too spotty and I was never able to set anything up. Let us know if you end up making it.
Originally Posted by Sobe69
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-24 15:56 #26464Senior Member

Posts: 173Mcw
Does anyone recognize this lady. Is she someone that you have seen, link to an ad maybe.
MCW 9/14 with uncle.
-
09-16-24 15:38 #26463Senior Member

Posts: 281Makes sense actually. Have you seen her recently? Is the handler harmless?
Originally Posted by VaryDer07
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-24 15:35 #26462Senior Member

Posts: 247Not J Lo
That's not J Lo but she has been reviewed couple weeks back.
Originally Posted by DisturbedOne
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-24 15:28 #26461Senior Member

Posts: 171That is
J-lo if I am not mistaken. Should be some reviews on her on here.
Originally Posted by Sobe69
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





