Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,366 to 4,380 of 30808
-
09-17-24 10:18 #26443Senior Member

Posts: 61Cara
+1 on this one. I thought I had sent a PM last week but it looks like it didn't go through either.
Originally Posted by CreamDigger
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-24 10:17 #26442Senior Member

Posts: 170He's asking for a hairy Bush or meaty pssy
OP is seeking a hirsute provider, one with a hairy puddy-cat. Or one with meaty labia.
Originally Posted by TransAmGuy
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-24 10:12 #26441Senior Member

Posts: 170PM Cara Info please!
As Finley noted, I'd also love to get details Alabaster23. Thanks!
Originally Posted by Finley919
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-24 09:54 #26440Senior Member

Posts: 234Getting the name is usually the go to so I can just search them and find reviews. Try not to ask unless I have to, save yall some headache.
Originally Posted by TransAmGuy
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-24 00:56 #26439Senior Member

Posts: 889Pimped.
Originally Posted by Fckjulian
[View Original Post]
I would have ran if I saw a black eye.
And twice after 12/1.
-
09-16-24 23:02 #26438Senior Member

Posts: 283Seen her for cardates
I've seen her a few times over the past month for cardates since she doesn't have a hotel. She drives to a location and gets in the car and we find a parking garage to do the deed. However I have noticed she's been hanging out with a guy who maybe her BF and seems sketchy. Maybe hard to get hold of her since she doesn't have incall. And you can just give her the rates you used to pay her before and she'll take it.
Originally Posted by ScottiePimp
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-24 22:37 #26437Regular Member

Posts: 14Cara
Your inbox is full, but pm with details if you can, thanks.
Originally Posted by Alabaster23
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-24 21:51 #26436Regular Member

Posts: 20Summer
Met with Summer. She's the lady in the pics. Tiny spinner. Very good comms. Has a good personality. It was a solid time. Opted for the hhr. We talked some prior to starting. Has a few rules that I followed. She was fun. BBBJ and covered FS in a few of the normal positions. Will repeat.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...298/9193958390
-
09-16-24 18:57 #26435Senior Member

Posts: 34Swallow Queen?
Gentlemen.
Has anyone experienced this person?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...n/481742004554
Any intel, much appreciated.
Thanks all!
-oy.
-
09-16-24 18:30 #26434Senior Member

Posts: 433Please forgive my ignorance, but what are you asking for?
Originally Posted by StBrolinSf
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-24 18:24 #26433Senior Member

Posts: 433Yea, my bad. I didn't think you actually wanted her name, just info.
Originally Posted by JJCale
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-24 18:19 #26432Senior Member

Posts: 234Dodged that bullet then. Nothing worse than a provider that shouldn't be in the business still trying to do business.
Originally Posted by FlyOnDeWalz
[View Original Post]
If they hate it so much why not go get a regular job? Problem solved. Unless they are just lazy. Which if the bedroom is any indicator then... yeah.
Sad stuff
-
09-16-24 17:30 #26431Regular Member

Posts: 8Accurate
Saw her yesterday night and honestly left pretty disappointed. She acts super paranoid and hates for you to really even touch her.
Originally Posted by StBrolinSf
[View Original Post]
She also had a the black eye I didn't even bother asking. Lucky there was no smell or odor.
But literally was the most unenthusiastic sex I've ever had.
Would not repeat.
-
09-16-24 16:47 #26430Senior Member

Posts: 247Bunny
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/297480304585
Anyone met this girl? She is from Wilson and I am also. Or is TGTBT?
-
09-16-24 16:12 #26429Senior Member

Posts: 61Puerto Rican Princess
She's been reviewed here before. I reached out a couple times but comms were too spotty and I was never able to set anything up. Let us know if you end up making it.
Originally Posted by Sobe69
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






