Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #56801
    Quote Originally Posted by BrightLeaf  [View Original Post]
    No September report from BTB it a shame what happened. Did he take a break? Or did the web page guy's make him? Hope all is well with him. Something had to sideline him!
    We're barely past half way mark of September. Still has second half of the month to collect.

    We can expect him to do all of it. Get out there and capture your magic. BTB showed us the way. We should all follow suit!

  2. #56800
    Quote Originally Posted by DNobody  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone has seen Ivory lately? A current number would be good too.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...8940090-382781
    You can still find her sometimes on Fairhaven if you're lucky.

    She was laying low for a while because baby daddy saw everyone wanted to gangbang her.

    The candy has her really bad. Sad what's become of her.

    She talked about going into rehab but I don't see it happening.

    Hope she proves me wrong.

  3. #56799

    Near Busy Bee

    Near Busy Bee.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 625379.jpg‎  

  4. #56798

    S Pulaski and Ashton St

    S Pulaski and Ashton St.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 7f8a1.jpg‎   105c77.jpg‎   32274.jpg‎  

  5. #56797

    Not just him.

    Quote Originally Posted by BrightLeaf  [View Original Post]
    No September report from BTB it a shame what happened. Did he take a break? Or did the web page guy's make him? Hope all is well with him. Something had to sideline him!
    The volume of posting is way down this month in this board and other boards. Not sure why.

  6. #56796

    Sue Brooklyn

    Anyone knows what happened to a girl named Sue.

    Approached her but she had a big eye which was swollen.

  7. #56795

    Btb

    No September report from BTB it a shame what happened. Did he take a break? Or did the web page guy's make him? Hope all is well with him. Something had to sideline him!

  8. #56794

    Ivory

    Last time I saw her, she was walking. She is working the streets in CB. Looks aren't that good. Usage must of increased for her.

    Phyuck!

    Quote Originally Posted by DNobody  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone has seen Ivory lately? A current number would be good too.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...8940090-382781

  9. #56793

    Olivia

    Caught up with Olivia this afternoon near the circle I needed some headache relief and man did she give stellar service for standard rates.

    I know there have been some mixed reviews on her lately but personality service everything was great this time. She still has working digits.

  10. #56792

    Ivory

    Has anyone has seen Ivory lately? A current number would be good too.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...8940090-382781

  11. #56791
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainGiggidy  [View Original Post]
    Use wildcard. Kat*.
    Great suggestion! Thanks.

  12. #56790
    Quote Originally Posted by CowboysFan  [View Original Post]
    Man short names are hard to search up on. Just not enough letters. Ran into her the other night with a short blondish wig on. Looked kinda clean and cute but man she's thin. Teeth have held up well. She wanted to smoke before the deed and of course I let her. Didn't disturb her performance but I'll never understand why they just don't hit the pipe before they even get in a car rofl.

    Standard rates, no cim. Not sure if I'll repeat other then clean, healthy looks but thin. Didn't check her tits or ass. Didn't think anything was there.

    Catch her if you can!
    Use wildcard. Kat*.

  13. #56789
    Quote Originally Posted by CowboysFan  [View Original Post]
    Man short names are hard to search up on. Just not enough letters. Ran into her the other night with a short blondish wig on. Looked kinda clean and cute but man she's thin. Teeth have held up well. She wanted to smoke before the deed and of course I let her. Didn't disturb her performance but I'll never understand why they just don't hit the pipe before they even get in a car rofl.

    Standard rates, no cim. Not sure if I'll repeat other then clean, healthy looks but thin. Didn't check her tits or ass. Didn't think anything was there.

    Catch her if you can!
    Here's another pic of Kat. I've never had a bad date.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4C76229A-C98F-4654-B579-91E19BAD5051 (1).jpg‎  

  14. #56788

    30 yo BSW Kat on Ashton WW Loop

    Quote Originally Posted by CowboysFan  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, the attached pic was posted. Not sure what didn't work when it went through. But here's a Kat I know of.
    Man short names are hard to search up on. Just not enough letters. Ran into her the other night with a short blondish wig on. Looked kinda clean and cute but man she's thin. Teeth have held up well. She wanted to smoke before the deed and of course I let her. Didn't disturb her performance but I'll never understand why they just don't hit the pipe before they even get in a car rofl.

    Standard rates, no cim. Not sure if I'll repeat other then clean, healthy looks but thin. Didn't check her tits or ass. Didn't think anything was there.

    Catch her if you can!

  15. #56787
    Quote Originally Posted by NiteTimer  [View Original Post]
    It's like the old joke: "She said she was bi. I thought she meant bi-sexual. What she really meant was bi-polar."

    I've had several successful visits. Some were bizarre. Glad yours went well.
    Ahhh that makes sense. I guess I got lucky on my first visit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape