Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,606 to 4,620 of 61406
-
09-17-24 22:27 #56801Banned Member

Posts: 173We're barely past half way mark of September. Still has second half of the month to collect.
Originally Posted by BrightLeaf
[View Original Post]
We can expect him to do all of it. Get out there and capture your magic. BTB showed us the way. We should all follow suit!
-
09-17-24 22:22 #56800Banned Member

Posts: 173You can still find her sometimes on Fairhaven if you're lucky.
Originally Posted by DNobody
[View Original Post]
She was laying low for a while because baby daddy saw everyone wanted to gangbang her.
The candy has her really bad. Sad what's become of her.
She talked about going into rehab but I don't see it happening.
Hope she proves me wrong.
-
09-17-24 22:21 #56799Senior Member

Posts: 1626Near Busy Bee
Near Busy Bee.
-
09-17-24 22:18 #56798Senior Member

Posts: 1626S Pulaski and Ashton St
S Pulaski and Ashton St.
-
09-17-24 18:16 #56797Senior Member

Posts: 811Not just him.
The volume of posting is way down this month in this board and other boards. Not sure why.
Originally Posted by BrightLeaf
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-24 17:38 #56796Senior Member

Posts: 139Sue Brooklyn
Anyone knows what happened to a girl named Sue.
Approached her but she had a big eye which was swollen.
-
09-17-24 17:15 #56795Senior Member

Posts: 323Btb
No September report from BTB it a shame what happened. Did he take a break? Or did the web page guy's make him? Hope all is well with him. Something had to sideline him!
-
09-17-24 16:58 #56794Senior Member

Posts: 1126Ivory
Last time I saw her, she was walking. She is working the streets in CB. Looks aren't that good. Usage must of increased for her.
Phyuck!
Originally Posted by DNobody
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-24 14:50 #56793Senior Member

Posts: 201Olivia
Caught up with Olivia this afternoon near the circle I needed some headache relief and man did she give stellar service for standard rates.
I know there have been some mixed reviews on her lately but personality service everything was great this time. She still has working digits.
-
09-17-24 11:53 #56792Senior Member

Posts: 347Ivory
Has anyone has seen Ivory lately? A current number would be good too.
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...8940090-382781
-
09-17-24 10:53 #56791Senior Member

Posts: 1330Great suggestion! Thanks.
Originally Posted by CaptainGiggidy
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-24 21:40 #56790Banned Member

Posts: 173Use wildcard. Kat*.
Originally Posted by CowboysFan
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-24 13:03 #56789Senior Member

Posts: 201Here's another pic of Kat. I've never had a bad date.
Originally Posted by CowboysFan
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-24 23:58 #56788Senior Member

Posts: 97730 yo BSW Kat on Ashton WW Loop
Man short names are hard to search up on. Just not enough letters. Ran into her the other night with a short blondish wig on. Looked kinda clean and cute but man she's thin. Teeth have held up well. She wanted to smoke before the deed and of course I let her. Didn't disturb her performance but I'll never understand why they just don't hit the pipe before they even get in a car rofl.
Originally Posted by CowboysFan
[View Original Post]
Standard rates, no cim. Not sure if I'll repeat other then clean, healthy looks but thin. Didn't check her tits or ass. Didn't think anything was there.
Catch her if you can!
-
09-15-24 23:47 #56787Banned Member

Posts: 173Ahhh that makes sense. I guess I got lucky on my first visit.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





