Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 434
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #359

    Anybody seen anything

    Worth repeating lately? Man has it been been dry. Golden Royal, island?

    Hope Lilly comes back soon.

  2. #358
    Quote Originally Posted by Su0185  [View Original Post]
    I must be doing something wrong, I have never even had the girls come out at Island. But, I have not been there in a long time.

    Can anyone else confirm what is written below?
    I can confirm this all but the taste test. Never have done this with anyone at island, not even with Donna who was the one who was the most down to clown.

  3. #357

    Iland

    I must be doing something wrong, I have never even had the girls come out at Island. But, I have not been there in a long time.

    Can anyone else confirm what is written below?

    Quote Originally Posted by KrogMe2000  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream about Island today.

    Grace (maybe gracie) greeted me. . 80 for the hour. Took me to room, said Susie will help me today. I asked for TS. Grace did the TS, sized up junior and gave me a playful compliment and very small amount of teasing.

    Susie has a cute face, her jugs were squeezed together. Asked for clothes off. She's got some extra weight, bald kitty, typical bad Asian ass. However, 69 but with HJ which I've never experienced before. Dreamt that she tasted perfectly fine and was enthusiastic enough through the finish.

    1. 20 tip I left full and happy.

  4. #356

    Island

    Had a dream about Island today.

    Grace (maybe gracie) greeted me. . 80 for the hour. Took me to room, said Susie will help me today. I asked for TS. Grace did the TS, sized up junior and gave me a playful compliment and very small amount of teasing.

    Susie has a cute face, her jugs were squeezed together. Asked for clothes off. She's got some extra weight, bald kitty, typical bad Asian ass. However, 69 but with HJ which I've never experienced before. Dreamt that she tasted perfectly fine and was enthusiastic enough through the finish.

    1. 20 tip I left full and happy.

  5. #355

    A wasteland.

    Quote Originally Posted by SmittyScott  [View Original Post]
    This entire area is a dead end for anything except L1. Even that can be hit or miss. You can read back through some reports where the girl tries to trick you into thinking your are getting blown and that is cute and all, but DIY or HJ is the most you can get around here. Extra money, going when they are slow. Nothing works. I've even tried takeout and gotten nowhere.

    Unless someone is holding out on us and things are happening in secret at a location not known for any shenanigans.
    With Donna gone from Island (as over priced as she was, she was still fun as hell. We even traded places on the table a time or two. She had a cute little bald kitty and a tight little peach on her.) HHI is dead. Everyone else is boring as fuck and greedy with nothing in return. Expecting 3 Jackson's and not so much as an exposed tit? No thanks.

  6. #354

    Hilton head

    This entire area is a dead end for anything except L1. Even that can be hit or miss. You can read back through some reports where the girl tries to trick you into thinking your are getting blown and that is cute and all, but DIY or HJ is the most you can get around here. Extra money, going when they are slow. Nothing works. I've even tried takeout and gotten nowhere.

    Unless someone is holding out on us and things are happening in secret at a location not known for any shenanigans.

  7. #353

    Royal

    In town for vacation, so went back to Royal near Coligny on Monday. Also went there once before, about 6 months ago.

    Went in, asked if they do body slide, was told yes but come back in 20 minutes because she was busy. She actually told me to just wait on the massage chair in the lobby, but I didn't do that because I don't like running into other mongers in the lobby. I waited 30 minutes instead of 20, came back. . . And immediately ran into the other guy in the lobby. Oh well, no big deal. I didn't ask for my providers name, but she was at least 40, not ugly but definitely not pretty, and reasonably thin. When we got to the room, I again inquired about the body slide and this time was told they don't do that there and blamed the miscommunication on the language barrier. Honestly, I expected that. She was wearing jeans and I was fairly certain in advance that this was not a place that offered anything more than L1, but it can't hurt to ask, and I stayed anyway. The best part of the massage was that I asked for medium pressure, as I always do, and she did it exactly as I like, which is to say no, elbows, no forearms, just hands. In fact, the head and feet massage after the finish was one of the best I've ever had. I'm thinking about going back today just for that. It was so good, she had me falling asleep the whole time.

    On the way out, there was a chubby ugly lady in the lobby who had been busy with another monger in the other room when I came in. I'm guessing she is the mama. Based on looks only, I'm glad I didn't get her.

  8. #352

    Island

    Donna has left for good.

  9. #351

    Royal

    Stopped in here earlier in the week as I attempt to spread cash and jizz round the island. Greeted by an attractive-for-her-age girl. Guessing 40 ish, slender and nice personality. Opting for an hour average massage, not much pre flip teasing, standard happy ending followed by a head and shoulder massage at my request. Tipped $50 although she did the sad puppy routine to guilt need into more. Told her that's all I brought in and thank you for a nice service.

    7/10 would repeat if no other better options around.

  10. #350

    Thi Chi

    Quote Originally Posted by Bassmaster  [View Original Post]
    Recently gave Tai Chi a shot, very good massage but no fun to be had. Dozed off during the massage which was just as I like it, but there was nothing sensual about this experience to even hint that more was available. Will stick with the other spots.

    .
    Thought it might be, good place next door for a pedicure however. Those of us getting old this is a pretty nice relaxing procedure. But on to the good stuff, Island (off island) is still best then the old Spring now off New Orleans Suzi is very good but L1 is all but it's well done. Golden on the north end is just standard l1 I don't bother there any more. The Latins are in town and very nice.

  11. #349

    Got my own answer

    Recently gave Tai Chi a shot, very good massage but no fun to be had. Dozed off during the massage which was just as I like it, but there was nothing sensual about this experience to even hint that more was available. Will stick with the other spots.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bassmaster  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been there? Off 278 near Matthews. Went once a while back and while it looked like extras were possible, I got stonewalled and haven't been back. Something tells me I should try again as the woman was attractive, but that was 2 years ago. My UTR left town for a few months so I am looking for an interim spot!
    .

  12. #348

    Spring is now Royal

    Spring closed when their sister store in Charleston got busted, same owner. It is now Royal. They don't do the shower upstairs and while the ladies are nice, they are a little older and L1 only.

    With Spring I had a few really fun massages with L2 and L3, but as Royal not been successful.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChubbyChico  [View Original Post]
    Coming back for the first time in about 2 years. Had some pretty good massages at Spring on Corpus. Not seeing any posts going a few pages deep, so I'm guessing they're closed? If anyone has any UTR options feel free to DM me. Otherwise it looks like I'll be rolling the dice LOL.

  13. #347

    Guessing Spring Closed?

    Coming back for the first time in about 2 years. Had some pretty good massages at Spring on Corpus. Not seeing any posts going a few pages deep, so I'm guessing they're closed? If anyone has any UTR options feel free to DM me. Otherwise it looks like I'll be rolling the dice LOL.

  14. #346

    Golden

    Had a decent little nap here today. Didn't catch her name. Passable massage, on the flip negotiated 3 Jackson's for access to a nice full set of Ds. First time here, was told enthusiastically to come back. May be more to be had.

    Only curious thing was the door was open, only covered by half a curtain the whole time.

  15. #345

    Thai Chi

    Anyone been there? Off 278 near Matthews. Went once a while back and while it looked like extras were possible, I got stonewalled and haven't been back. Something tells me I should try again as the woman was attractive, but that was 2 years ago. My UTR left town for a few months so I am looking for an interim spot!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape