Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #40632
    Senior Member


    Posts: 152

    Ipswich

    Following my disappointment in Danvers, went to Ipswich on Rte 1. Not a bad looking woman and very friendly. Decent massage and on flip asked for BJ. Was a saran wrap job, not my favorite, but she had some skills in that department. Top up and bottom down. Allowed touching kitty but didn't want fiv. After finish, continued with massage. The good thing was zero negotiations, so ended up 120 tip. May go back due to other report for possibly more there.

  2. #40631
    Senior Member


    Posts: 152

    Body Melody

    I've been out of the game for a while, but stopped by Body Melody in Danvers. Got talked into 4 hands for 120. Not bad looking, short and friendly, slap on the ass on the way in, so it looked promising. Not a bad massage, maybe 6 out of 10. Gave normal signals, rubbing her leg and she didn't seem to mind, didn't pull away and allowed without complaint. On flip, kept towel on but barely covering Jr. 2nd girl left and I asked if more massage was offered. She whispered that that wasn't an option there, so left frustrated.

    https://boston.craigslist.org/nos/bt...785032586.html

  3. #40630

    Matter of experience in your skills to navigate.

    Quote Originally Posted by DownWind  [View Original Post]
    Shaved pussy. Many women of all ages shave the kitty for cleanliness and comfort. If a fellow enjoys it, that is a collateral benefit.
    You get to this point in the visit, Heisenberg's indeterminacy principle can still be applicable. It may just be an upsell attempt for a basic option. Then it comes down to your experience and "game" to see if you can hit for the cycle or just get limited extras. Many will other a simple flash or limited touch for an inflated upsell you will realize you didn't get the value you were hoping after the fact. This appears to be a good sign for a green light but you never know.

  4. #40629

    Caution rainbow

    Due to her rtn, prices went up to $$50. I left as that's rough. If folks entertained that price. We'll be broke. Put my clothes back on and left. I don't believe she was the former apple.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBao  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info as it does sound like her. Did she ask you to get thr finger rubber before FIV? If so, that's her. Thank you.
    .

  5. #40628
    Quote Originally Posted by JayWalthy  [View Original Post]
    Hey all, looking for reliable FS today in waltham or watertown. I have info on most places in waltham that I'm willing to trade. If you're interested, send me a PM. Thanks!
    There seems to be a disconnect with your first and second sentence.

  6. #40627

    Approved

    Thanks for the info as it does sound like her. Did she ask you to get thr finger rubber before FIV? If so, that's her. Thank you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Momo2  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by and was greeted by a 40 year young lady inJeans. Attractive face and she says she just got there yesterday. From Flushing NY and has been to this spa before. She gave a decent massage. She gave great head with a plastic bag cover. Better than a rubber and she gave it her all. Made her work for it and I will return soon. She had a wet V with my fingers dug in. She said her name was apple. Not bad body. With a pair of Bs. She introduced me to the other lady on my way out. She looked like the owner. Forgot her name but she was put together nicely with full make and hairdo. 50/140.

  7. #40626

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by DownWind  [View Original Post]
    Relaxing Sunlight has been in downtown Braintree for years. Across the street from El Serape restaurant. No parking, you have to search and walk. However, brand new provider Yuyu fresh from Flushing with a bubbly personality makes the effort worth the trip. She is cute, does not nogiate, and you will leave more than happy. Worth a visit.
    Thanks for the tip. I avoid this place due to its location, but gave it a shot and confirm everything you said. Only thing I would add is very limited English. Very pretty.

  8. #40625

    FS Waltham or Watertown

    Hey all, looking for reliable FS today in waltham or watertown. I have info on most places in waltham that I'm willing to trade. If you're interested, send me a PM. Thanks!

  9. #40624

    Quality

    Unfortunately in this area we gotten so use to bad service and ugly providers that people are paying 200 x CBJ this days so I think it's important to keep an eye on places where you can find quality, so I went to Coco's new place they moved from Lowell and now They're on the west of I95 and I encounter this beautiful slim body girl with D cups very clean. So I ask x the GF experience 250 bring your own policy BTW started with 69 then mission and Woof woof excellent experience clean place plenty of parking. Also I saw the girl with eye there she's still a F. Biatch.

    Moral of the story Don't waste your money honey.

  10. #40623

    Fragrance visit

    I visited AMP for the first time ever a few days ago. I chose Fragrance at CT based on the recommendation of a senior member of this thread. I just walked in and a young (30 ish) good-looking lady opened the door for me. I wanted to do hh to test the water, which is. 55. Then a middle age (40 ish) chubby lady with DD breast took me into the room. Her name is Lulu and she is very nice. She gave me 10 minutes massage and then negotiated for a HJ and Tug Job from 1. 5 to 1. 0. I cannot rank her skill because it was my first AMP visit. On my way out, I saw a skinny tall young (20 ish) lady with face mask. Her eye is very beautiful. LuLu told me there are four ladies and no mamasan. This is very clean, safe and friendly place and only offer HJ, which is exactly like the senior member described, which I appreciated. I look for a BJ from a good-looking girl, so want to try other AMPs, any recommendations?

  11. #40622

    Close shave

    Quote Originally Posted by TopFloor  [View Original Post]
    Legit shop. If a girl shaves her Bush, is it really a legit place? Or is it legit for me only? FWIW, she said she shaves it but wouldn't show me.
    Shaved pussy. Many women of all ages shave the kitty for cleanliness and comfort. If a fellow enjoys it, that is a collateral benefit.

  12. #40621
    Legit shop. If a girl shaves her Bush, is it really a legit place? Or is it legit for me only? FWIW, she said she shaves it but wouldn't show me.

  13. #40620
    Senior Member


    Posts: 322

    There is an Apple there now

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBao  [View Original Post]
    I had Apple once and she never was back, best pink clam ever and most wetest when the playbook was opened.

    What was your final pay for the deed?
    Stopped by and was greeted by a 40 year young lady inJeans. Attractive face and she says she just got there yesterday. From Flushing NY and has been to this spa before. She gave a decent massage. She gave great head with a plastic bag cover. Better than a rubber and she gave it her all. Made her work for it and I will return soon. She had a wet V with my fingers dug in. She said her name was apple. Not bad body. With a pair of Bs. She introduced me to the other lady on my way out. She looked like the owner. Forgot her name but she was put together nicely with full make and hairdo. 50/140.

  14. #40619

    Williams St in Watertown

    BEST MG SPA, Williams St, did a walk-in. Drew Lena, very VERY strong hands. It ended better than it started, 1/2 hour 50, but I would repeat.

    Nice place. Didn't see anybody else there, considered walking out, but I was already there so why not. No oil, soft touch. Tease throughout, a bit too rough but it worked itself out (literally). All fours tease, got good on the flip, stood up and got better, then a solid milking from behind on all fours on the table. Improved at each stage until the finish. Whew.

    Did some work on the knees and neck, then time up. Strong hands.

    No OTC, no UTC, no TC in any way as this was not an attractive provider. Still, skilled in other ways which worked. 50 + 40, water, and gone. Might repeat, although Mindful has been good with Angela + Emma. Quality duo 15 minutes walking on the other side of h2 o square.

  15. #40618
    Quote Originally Posted by Aardvarks  [View Original Post]
    Just FYI to people interested the spa is posting on Bedpage.

    Go to: https://us-boston.bedpage.com/bodyrubs.

    Look for references to Westwood. The number is posted and they take appointments via call or text.
    This so much reminds me of south / high st and also the Mt Auburn that moved to Lowell and then shut down. Several look like the ones in the old photos.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape