Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Cuddle Comfort

+ Add Report
Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 324
This blog is moderated by ClPost045
  1. #24

    estellaa_

    estellaa_

    Strange interaction with this one. Booked with her and she said "Give me your number and I'll text you the morning of our meet to confirm. " I insisted on texting sooner than that (I didn't want to ask any inappropriate questions on the site for fear of being banned). Anyway she finally relented and I started asking if I could be nude, etc. She says "I won't answer that question. " Which to me is a definite yes, especially since she didn't cancel the booking or ghost me for asking. I say, would you be able to say more if we spoke on the phone? She says yeah.

    So I ask some more questions over text, I forget what specifically but I make it clear I'm looking for sex, and now she's getting irritated, eventually says "Yes I'm open to that but I won't answer any more questions we can talk about it in person. " I say well I need to know how much $ this is going to cost me. That was the last straw, she flipped out on me, says I'm the most annoying person she's ever dealt with.

    My read on her M. O. Is that she's on a cuddle site so she probably figures most of the guys on there are green or suckers, they get in a room with a hot young girl to cuddle and they find out she's down for fun they will probably pay a LOT, certainly more than they would agree to in advance. I said this to her in so many words and she started threatening me LOL.

    Anyway, it's quite possible she just doesn't like to discuss details over text (like a pro, which I didn't clock her as but who knows). I should've just called her but I didn't feel like it for whatever reason.

    Long story short, she is definitely open to more than cuddling, what her menu is I don't know but if you talk to her approach it very discreetly and ask her if she can do a brief phone call before meeting. Or just take your chances and find out in person. She's pretty hot, would love to know how it goes if anyone here gives it a shot.

  2. #23
    I had posted a review of Hellena more than a year ago, but it was on the providence board. Back in the days Boston cc thread didn't exist. She is decent looking, not as young as the website says, chubby. She will keep talking for hours, almost like a psycho. I saw her 3 times in a month hoping to budge her, but nothing was available. I have spent the whole night trying to get her aroused, but it was a wasted effort. No boobs touching either. If you had read my review you would have saved some money.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pusha2314  [View Original Post]
    "CaringPower" - decent looking for her age, got topless, HJ.

    "Hellena" - platonic, zero extras, talks bullshit all the time, waste of money.

  3. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by ChoirBoy  [View Original Post]
    I debated whether to bump this thread as not much was going on. But I was wondering, has anyone had any luck with the CC girls listed in Massachusetts? I'm not asking for actual names on the open forum, as that would get the girls banned. But I would like to know if anyone is having any success at all. Thanks.
    "CaringPower" - decent looking for her age, got topless, HJ.

    "Hellena" - platonic, zero extras, talks bullshit all the time, waste of money.

  4. #21

    CC Ladies

    Yes, and I agree on no names, but yes, with two different ones.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChoirBoy  [View Original Post]
    I debated whether to bump this thread as not much was going on. But I was wondering, has anyone had any luck with the CC girls listed in Massachusetts? I'm not asking for actual names on the open forum, as that would get the girls banned. But I would like to know if anyone is having any success at all. Thanks.

  5. #20

    Any luck with MA CC girls

    I debated whether to bump this thread as not much was going on. But I was wondering, has anyone had any luck with the CC girls listed in Massachusetts? I'm not asking for actual names on the open forum, as that would get the girls banned. But I would like to know if anyone is having any success at all. Thanks.

  6. #19

    Way to serious. LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by BunnyMeat  [View Original Post]
    Can't you get it at pretty much any Asian massage parlor? Assuming that you are not a disgusting pig, they would be more than happy to cuddle with you instead of working hard massaging your skinny / fat butt. My go-to told me once that there are guys (customers) who don't want anything, not even a HJ. They just want to lay down with the girl on the table and cuddle for the whole session time, sometimes even falling asleep. Lonely guys, I guess.
    OK let me be clear about this girl. When I first met her we had a few normal non sexual sessions and then realized we liked each other and are involved / dating. Thats why I can't and of course won't share info. Its very rae this happens but I lucked out.

  7. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by MPlanner35  [View Original Post]
    I found one, but I can share her sorry guys.
    Can't you get it at pretty much any Asian massage parlor? Assuming that you are not a disgusting pig, they would be more than happy to cuddle with you instead of working hard massaging your skinny / fat butt. My go-to told me once that there are guys (customers) who don't want anything, not even a HJ. They just want to lay down with the girl on the table and cuddle for the whole session time, sometimes even falling asleep. Lonely guys, I guess.

  8. #17

    Cc

    I found one, but I can share her sorry guys.

  9. #16

    Getting the cuddle therapists to respond

    So gentlemen, is there some special magic secret to getting the cuddle ladies to actually respond to your messages? Do I need to put a face picture in my profile, or can I just include one in the message I send to the lady? Is there anything specific I should, or should not, write in my profile or message? Thanks.

  10. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by SalamanderFour  [View Original Post]
    P Bogg,

    I messaged you on the other board about CC, giving you info, and you had nothing to share in return.

    Perhaps you should develop some experience to share, before asking for a hand-out.
    I got a lot of PM responses and replied to a bunch of them, sharing my own experiences. If I didn't respond to you, it was just because it slipped through the cracks. There was no ill intent.

  11. #14

    Cc

    As far as my 2 c are concerned, that site is pretty useless. I've had just one date off it many years ago and she was great looking and we had a fair bit of fun but she wouldn't go all the way. And then I got banned for I don't remember what. There are way better options out there.

  12. #13

    Not Helpful

    Quote Originally Posted by PhineasBogg  [View Original Post]
    I would like to get intel on CC providers. I can share what I know as well. It would be helpful to provide links to their CC pages as well.

    PM me to swap intel.
    P Bogg,

    I messaged you on the other board about CC, giving you info, and you had nothing to share in return.

    Perhaps you should develop some experience to share, before asking for a hand-out.

  13. #12

    Cc

    Quote Originally Posted by HighAmperage  [View Original Post]
    If you are on a home (not business) internet service, there is a way to force a change in your external IP address and negate the need for a VPN. But if I posted how to do it, I might get banned too.

    VPNs are becoming less useful these days because sites that care where or who you are, have access to lists of VPN providers proxy server's IP addresses so they just ban them too.
    I tried to check it out and they said there was an account under my email already. I entered my password and it came up that my account was flagged for removal.

  14. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by KcirtaPanner2  [View Original Post]
    I managed to meet a few girls on here over the course of a few years, but my account finally got banned for sharing contact info through PMs. They IP ban you too. Any way around that besides a VPN?
    If you are on a home (not business) internet service, there is a way to force a change in your external IP address and negate the need for a VPN. But if I posted how to do it, I might get banned too.

    VPNs are becoming less useful these days because sites that care where or who you are, have access to lists of VPN providers proxy server's IP addresses so they just ban them too.

  15. #10

    CC Intel

    I would like to get intel on CC providers. I can share what I know as well. It would be helpful to provide links to their CC pages as well.

    PM me to swap intel.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape