Thread: Rants, Raves and Opinions AKA "The Octagon"
+
Add Report
Results 316 to 330 of 15828
-
09-18-24 17:16 #15513Senior Member

Posts: 1176Welcome Back my Friend Roman97
Ya know Blue has been chasing ****** for 30 plus years.
I get dogged down quite often. I don't really care! I put out my reviews and consider the source. Blue has extremely thick skin.
I'm sure many guys (new and old) would love some of your knowledge and experience.
I don't "sweat it", and or loose any sleep over a few non greatful mongers.
Welcome back; enjoy the pussy, please report, share and teach new and inexperienced mongers.
🔵.
Originally Posted by Roman97
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-24 15:51 #15512Banned Member

Posts: 294New terminology ideas
Anybody got any good terms for the girls that are not streetwalkers but are like one step above and stay hotels or houses but below escorts per se. Like leighbaby or anybody off Escortbabylon really.
Streetscorts?
Housewalkers?
-
09-18-24 08:17 #15511Senior Member

Posts: 418Ignore the dumbfucks
You've contributed some great reviews.
Originally Posted by Roman97
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-24 17:45 #15510Senior Member

Posts: 152I use both TextNow and Google Voice with a burner email. I don't pay a dime for either and they've worked great.
Originally Posted by MilkJugs
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-24 15:07 #15509Senior Member

Posts: 37Easy to cancel?
Which app would be the easiest one to cancel the subscription? Thanks for in advance.
Originally Posted by Urnxtlvr
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-24 19:37 #15508Senior Member

Posts: 386The only thing I remember worth the time was Lady J. That goes back a few years. She is doing fine.
Originally Posted by DaddioDoc
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-24 18:44 #15507Senior Member

Posts: 113Get real
Was out of the game for a while a long while recently came back full force. Forgot I even had an account on this site until a provider used it as a review reference. Most the people on here have welcomed me back in a positive way. I asked for help on how to load the links in an effort share and have fun with like minded enthusiasts. There have been a few however don't seem to care for my contributions. Just today I had one person seems to think it was important to spell check me over one letter. And a second passing judgement for some of the choices I've made. Get over yourself and quit pretending like you're some kind of extra knowledgeable experts. Just be real were are all doing exactly the same shit taking the same risk and our experience ultimately depends on the provider. So just stop the bullshit. I intend to be only supportive and non judgmental while using this site. Help out if I can share good and bad experiences. After all this is a hobby not an occupation.
-
09-16-24 14:01 #15506Senior Member

Posts: 288Are we really this stupid / gullible / horny?!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/middl...wethead-ur-fa/
Saw that ad on STG today in Middletown. $500 for THAT?! And she doesn't even offer BBBJ? Surely our species is not paying this much for far below average women!!
-
09-16-24 09:41 #15505Senior Member

Posts: 538Text
Strictly text via Burner app; I don't even call for pizza anymore. Sometimes I think Burner has performance problems but it's impossible to tell if it's the provider being bad with comms (which seems to be an occupational hazard) or if the app is slow. Usually I'll get get responses when they're engaged but I've also been bitched-out for not being halfway into a response when they finally respond to me.
Originally Posted by Urnxtlvr
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-24 18:47 #15504Senior Member

Posts: 346Text
I always text. If they don't answer I move on to Plan B.
Originally Posted by Urnxtlvr
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-24 16:12 #15503Senior Member

Posts: 101Text vs call
Which do you prefer and which gets better results; I've been strictly text via third party app but other than my regulars it's been crickets lately. Last 3 days I've texted 7 different women who had live ads; the only that responded did so 6 hours later 🤦8205;9794;65039;.
-
09-13-24 09:44 #15502Senior Member

Posts: 121Everyone
Everyone trips over themselves now and again. Don't feel like the Lone Ranger.
Originally Posted by SmokeyGringo
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-24 08:44 #15501Banned Member

Posts: 294Constructive criticism
Point heard. You're right, I lean into negativity sometimes too much and don't respond well to having my buttons pushed.
Originally Posted by Rimme
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-24 07:46 #15500Senior Member

Posts: 121Why GAF?
You're sure trying to pick a fight over a chick you've never fucked. Why the raging hard on for her if she's that horrible? Ever wonder how those fat ugly heifers get wifed up. Somebody out there thinks that sea cow is the shit and all they yearn for. Everyone is different. You have voiced your opinion on her more times than the white Knights have defended her and now you're embarrassing yourself and diminishing your credibility. It's ok with all of us and her if you don't want to fuck her but unless you're paying for my pussy, I'll read what you have to say and make up my own mind as to where to spend my cash.
Originally Posted by SmokeyGringo
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-24 07:26 #15499Banned Member

Posts: 294He can, anyone can
It's the octagon, and I'm not the self appointed leader of anything. I do ***** and moan and shit post when drunk, because that's all I have to do in this current market in relation to the board. Like a couple fellow mongers here I've had to go back to dating because it's less drama and cheaper. And a quick look at his posts and it's clear he likes street urchins and the closer to death the better.
Originally Posted by VinnieKramer
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





