Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 343 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 243 293 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 393 443 843 1343 ... LastLast
Results 5,131 to 5,145 of 41288
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36158

    Oldie BBFS Doggie Was Enjoyable

    Calls herself a Renaissance Woman but to me she looks like she is from the Ancient World. Much older than her pics, by at least 20 years. Face looks really old – so assume it will be like banging your grandma. Body is tan but sagging and skin not real tight – again think your grandma is spreading her legs for you. Best from the rear, her ass is plump and nice. Skin on back is soft. She is out by the airport, so was a hike, which is why I decided to fuck her after she came to the door and was so much older looking than expected. She has no reason to fear getting preggo, so easy to get BBFS from her. No odor below and not very tight pussy, but enjoyed doggie BBFS for 1 bengi. Wet pussy felt good and after deep hard pounding for 10 – 15 minutes I shot a load into her. Nope will not repeat, but I have had worse pieces of ass.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/368495308620

  2. #36157

    Any info please

    Can anyone share their experience with this provider.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...w/617268579847

  3. #36156

    I would if

    Quote Originally Posted by JustNuts  [View Original Post]
    She's actually real. Been seeing her of and on for 2 years. She's up for anything you want.
    I never send a deposit and lack the means / app to do so. Her being fat wouldn't stop me. Since you seen her and do not have a negative word to say about her I won't text her demanding a deposit to prove she isn't a cop. Some of my best experiences have been with fat women between 40 and 50. You can often seduce them into turning a half hour into all night passion if they are lonely poor and stuck living in a cheap motel.

  4. #36155

    Hardywood

    She's actually real. Been seeing her of and on for 2 years. She's up for anything you want.

  5. #36154
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  6. #36153
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    She Demands?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCat  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/476552664985

    Demands a deposit to prove we aren't cops. I might just contact her and tell her I require a deposit so she can prove she isn't a cop. If she is legit at least her prices match her bowling ball figure.
    Does she really have the goods to be demanding anything? If I was a Uncle, I'd let her off with a warning to not post that rear pic anymore. LOL.

    I'm all for a girl taking precautions, but her ass end lookin like a deflated leather couch most definitely doesn't warrant any upfront dinero. I never pay before play anyways, so it doesn't matter. LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MTQ1MzY1OTcwMjUxNTI2MjZlMDU5ODQ0OTYxMjRjY2M4NTQ0Mzlh.jpg‎  

  7. #36152
    Pathetic Keyboard Warrior


    Posts: 89
    Quote Originally Posted by LikoLottaPuss  [View Original Post]
    Her pic.
    She finally responded so I went to see her. Looks like her pics and has a very sexy body. Pretty girl. Says she looking for regulars and willing to make some deals to get them. 150 🌹 for non rushed short stay. She told me to post her number so here it is. I will repeat 904XXX0771.

  8. #36151

    Info please

    Can anyone please share experience with this provider.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...w/617268579847

  9. #36150
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/476552664985

    Demands a deposit to prove we aren't cops. I might just contact her and tell her I require a deposit so she can prove she isn't a cop. If she is legit at least her prices match her bowling ball figure.

  10. #36149

  11. #36148

    Pawgs

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackLightning  [View Original Post]
    Can you mongers point me in the direction of the pawgs in Jax. Pm me or quote this post.
    Here are a few that I seen / will see.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/519586654192

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...b/416826714154

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...a/145557904912

  12. #36147
    Pathetic Keyboard Warrior


    Posts: 89
    Quote Originally Posted by LikoLottaPuss  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any good or bad experiences they could share about this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/118642767015
    Her pic.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7612.jpg‎  

  13. #36146

    Colombian Paula

    Ya'll need to make the trip down to see this one before she leaves. Not a lot of English and staying in a decent place, this little one with amazing man made top and bottom has an all you can eat and stick buffet. I love my Colombian latinas and at first I was hesitant, but it was so worth it. The damage is about 1. 3 for the half visit and the extras are not badly priced. Will most definitely repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-au...-/922203098439

  14. #36145

    Naughty Holly.

    Saw holly a week or so ago. Just getting around to posting. Super legit chick. Double benji for the half with Greek. Apartment lived in but clean. She's super petite. Can take it in whatever hole you want to give it. Toys, watching her movies, greek, BBJ cof. All was as advertised. Felt safe.

    Sorry can't find a current STG link for her but most know who she is.

  15. #36144

    Pawg providers?

    Can you mongers point me in the direction of the pawgs in Jax. Pm me or quote this post.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape