Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Korean girls

+ Add Report
Page 69 of 78 FirstFirst ... 19 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 1165
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #145

    Location

    What side of town do these girls work? Or does it vary? Thanks.

  2. #144

    Roya

    I'm not sure how I missed this thread until a week ago. Guess I'm slow. Met her the other day and previous reports are spot on. Really fun time and happy I did it so my curiosity is at bay. I don't recall anyone mentioning a verification process, but had read in other cities, that that is the norm. Easy enough I guess but damn, that shit makes me nervous. I like women of all shapes and sizes and Roya is definitely in the taller category. She's also very flexible. Can't wait for a tiny one to come through as that is my preference.

  3. #143

    Amber.

    Amber is cutie! Quiet at first, but opened up as our time together went on. She turned out to be quite chatty, in a good way. It's nice to get to know some of these girls a little more than just on the surface level. I agree with akuma187, great personality and charm. However I don't think her breasts are natural, they are man made for sure. Either way, I had a good time! Would / will repeat.

  4. #142

    Yes I would also recommend

    Quote Originally Posted by RandomUSrhank  [View Original Post]
    The K friends have been bringing in new talent from the west coast. Saw Amber, she's slim and has delicate features. Large C cups not natural. Overall a 8/10 would do again.
    Great naturals, awesome GFE, nice and tight. I paid for 2 pops but the old man in me couldn't get the second pop. She was a little disappointed but it was all me she kept going on the BBBJ and everything she could. Great personality and charm I'm hoping I get to see her before she goes.

  5. #141

    Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by RandomUSrhank  [View Original Post]
    Had a DREAM with Roya and she's phenomenal. Very nice figure with larger breasts. My favorite girl yet from our Korean Friends.
    The K friends have been bringing in new talent from the west coast. Saw Amber, she's slim and has delicate features. Large C cups not natural. Overall a 8/10 would do again.

  6. #140

    Roya is a Gem

    Had a DREAM with Roya and she's phenomenal. Very nice figure with larger breasts. My favorite girl yet from our Korean Friends.

  7. #139
    Quote Originally Posted by GSlinger007  [View Original Post]
    Heard Roya started recently did any friends go see her? Saw some reviews from Westcoast and Nashville.
    I've seen her out west. I'm going to try to see her while she's here.

  8. #138

    Roya Erin Tessa Valencia

    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare12  [View Original Post]
    Saw Erin before she left and it was super mechanical, and was also clock watching as well towards the end. One of my more worse experiences actually from the website but maybe it was just an off day. In terms of looks, it wasn't fully my type. My all time favorite still was Valencia and haven't had anything better yet. I also was able to see Tessa as well before she left. The photos weren't really close but super tiny petite little thing in which you can do anything and everything to. I definitely had my time with her and she was extremely into it as well, where she lost track of time and it went over. I hope the new talent will be comparable to my very first experience but looking forward to seeing more!
    Thanks for sharing. If you favored Valencia take a look at Roya. She scored high praise down South. Similar tall athletic build with a younger face. Very nice assets and was super chill. Good routine, without spoiling it.

  9. #137
    Shill for CCG, ignore all posts


    Posts: 67

    Roya

    Heard Roya started recently did any friends go see her? Saw some reviews from Westcoast and Nashville.

  10. #136
    Saw Erin before she left and it was super mechanical, and was also clock watching as well towards the end. One of my more worse experiences actually from the website but maybe it was just an off day. In terms of looks, it wasn't fully my type. My all time favorite still was Valencia and haven't had anything better yet. I also was able to see Tessa as well before she left. The photos weren't really close but super tiny petite little thing in which you can do anything and everything to. I definitely had my time with her and she was extremely into it as well, where she lost track of time and it went over. I hope the new talent will be comparable to my very first experience but looking forward to seeing more!

  11. #135

    Goodbye Erin, Hello Amber!

    Erin was great Perfectly proportioned natural woman. I might have had better chemistry with Tessa, but that may be a me thing.

    Amber looks and sounds great. Looking forward to next week.

  12. #134

    Re: Erin

    Quote Originally Posted by JcMorpheus  [View Original Post]
    Erin has set the bar high for the rest of the k girls that come through Indy. She is great. If it's true that today is her last day then she will be missed.
    Dang she must have been great. She's gotten half a dozen reviews from her time here in Indy on TER within the last couple of days!

  13. #133

    Erin

    Erin has set the bar high for the rest of the k girls that come through Indy. She is great. If it's true that today is her last day then she will be missed.

  14. #132
    Quote Originally Posted by GlobalLuck  [View Original Post]
    We were taking about Erin.
    I know. I was commenting that it was interesting that Tessa is gone and Erin was leaving Monday with no new girls showing that they were coming yet. No worries, looks like Roya will be here next week.

  15. #131
    Quote Originally Posted by GlobalLuck  [View Original Post]
    This is a different tier.
    I was just pointing out the obvious that you should know what's going on. And yes, girls being in traffic is a totally different tier.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape