Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,376 to 3,390 of 13065
-
09-14-24 13:55 #9690Senior Member

Posts: 90Massage Parlor near LAX
Hey guys, I'm from out of town and will be in LA for a few days this month. Looking for a massage parlor near LAX or within reasonable driving distance. Any recommendations? Would love a place with some Latinas Thanks!
-
09-14-24 01:01 #9689Regular Member

Posts: 24Suki at 3 lanterns
Decided to right my wrongs by missing out on 3 lanterns last week.
Texted in the afternoon and was told that Emma, Apple, and Suki were available. And then by night time it was just Apple and Suki. Damn. Was hoping to go see Emma. Book an appointment with Apple instead. I get there and I'm greeted by Apple, and she tells me I got to wait 10 minutes, and then apparently I got to come back in an hour if I want to see her. I guess whoever is on the text line is not at the MP. I'm debating leaving and trying again tomorrow but she says to wait here and then I'm greeted by Suki. To be honest out of the three Suki was the one I wanted to see the least. I am not sure if this is the same suki from spademic since I have never been, but I recognized the name from the boards. Was hoping to try new talent.
She flashes me a titty and since I am a pushover I decide to stick it out with her. She's got shoulder length, dry black hair, a bit of a tummy, and maybe B or C cups, perky tits. She has a nice thicc ass tho. Her face is probably like a solid 5 in the dark but in the light maybe lower end of a 4. Definitely older, 30-40 and 5'5-5'7 by my estimation.
Bed is as described with no massage table and the ring where you place your face is clean but also smells used. Suki comes in does a very mediocre massage with some weird pinching technique that does absolutely nothing for me and then I flip. Whole time she is chatting up a storm in Mandarin. My American ass cannot keep up. No discussion of what we're doing but she tells me whatever you pay me I'll do (something along those lines). I figure I can start with $. 4 and offer that, expecting to be told $. 6. She says yes and for the second time in LA I have no idea what I just paid for but I hope its CFS. For some reason or another she loves the DFK so she does that a ton. Her breath is not offensive but also not fresh. I, on the other hand, take one kiss and am not into it.
She starts me off with some licking foreplay which is actually surprisingly a turn on. She's licking my sides which is different, but she's proud of it and I don't hate it. Then some BBBJ with a bit of teeth but not that much. She does DT me but I'm ngl I aint like the biggest on the block. She does not let me DATY, but promises 69 next time so I'm stuck biting and kissing her ass and her hips. Eventually she pulls out the cover and rides me for a bit. I try to reciprocate but she tells me to just lay there. Pussy is warm but not tight. Switch over to mish and I'm pounding it for a bit until then someone rings the doorbell. She dips out to take the door, I wipe my nuts down and then she comes back. We resume with the cowgirl till she basically tells me to switch spots. End up in doggy which at that point I feel like I'm running out of time so I am railing that ass as fast as I can till I finish in the bag.
She gives me an alcohol wipe and I wipe myself down while she does the same, and then she walks me to a restroom. Some mouthwash with no cup so I pour it into my hand and then into my mouth. She is still chatting a fuck ton in Mandarin, just bad mouthing white people (idk why tbh). She tries to give me one more DFK before I walk out the door but I opt for a quick peck instead. She tells me she feels like she's sucked my face off. I. Am again not into it.
6 for 30 minutes since I did not bring nor take change +$. 4 for tip. If I had to describe the whole encounter it would be not offensive but also not that fresh. I will probably forego visiting AMPs at night from now on. And for 3 lantern, going to be emma or bust at this point.
-
09-13-24 20:29 #9688Senior Member

Posts: 39Good to hear. I went when they first opened and it was a heartless HJ. I haven; t been back but I'll swing by this week now!!
Originally Posted by TaxiTaxi
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-24 12:02 #9687Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Yes
He said it in the post.
Originally Posted by BobColeman
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-24 09:18 #9686Regular Member

Posts: 17?
Ariya thai Spa in Gardena?
Originally Posted by Ireland1988
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-24 16:32 #9685Senior Member

Posts: 27Ariya Spa
Took the plunge over to Ariya Spa in Gardena. I went here a few months ago and took the plunge on a 4 hands all out event. It was amazing, I thought about it for days.
Decided today that I would try and go back to relive it. Got there this afternoon and was met by Celine (Celina?) - she had a tight body, nice man made top, not much of an ass but not completely flat. I liked her right away. Gave me a 5-10 minutes massage followed by a request to flip. No teasing before that. Asked her for everything but she told me she was "no go" down south so I guess it's that time of the month. Opted for 120 BBBJ. It was very enthusiastic, I have no complaints at all she was even able to DT a bunch. I kept looking at the cameras hoping girl #2 would knock but it didn't happen. Ended up with a CIM finish which was great.
Then I get over to my belongings, I left my phone on top of my clothes, and she had covered it with the towels. Then she asked if I was taking picture. I showed her my phone and that I hadn't been creepy enough to do that. She giggled and kinda seemed to believe me but it made me super uncomfortable, but I was innocent so I think I would still come back.
Before I left I was greeted by the gal I had last time and my heart sank LOL she is so sexy. I'll have to find out her name.
-
09-12-24 13:39 #9684Senior Member

Posts: 208Emma's lanterns
I am strongly considering visiting these DDs as I too am a huge fan of the juggernauts.
Originally Posted by Jimmy818
[View Original Post]
I was considering visiting a spot in the IE, but got intel that an IE 10, is a 6 OC.
Which I figured but wanted clarification on.
Now Emma, is much closer to home.
This probably is the move.
That being said, I need to be attracted to my provider.
You guys have mentioned she's thick in all the right places, how would you compare her body to a pornstar's body?
If you name a pornstar with her belly, ass and tatas I like, I'm flying over there and writing a report myself.
TIA!
-
09-11-24 15:45 #9683Senior Member

Posts: 42Emma's Lanterns
Yum, always a sucker for natural DDs. Emma was nice, no complaints about the extra tummy, ankle monitor and no English, boobs made up for it, haha! Had a great, no rush service, YMMV. Light massage, boobs on back, flipped for BBJ, tity fukin, more BJ, more tity fukin, LFK, cfs rode me, I came. Kept riding me, came some more. During clean up she starts sucking me again, I get hard but couldn't come again. Lots of fun. Other girl was cute but typical. Thanks for the Intel, very much appreciated.
Xo.
-
09-11-24 14:55 #9682Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977I literally don't care
I did not notice anything on Emma other than her azzzz. As they said in shawshank, who looks at a mans shoes. I do recall the room being dark.
Originally Posted by ThingHulk
[View Original Post]
Anyhoo, I agree that Emma is not a hot young Asian, but she does the trick.
-
09-11-24 09:58 #9681Senior Member

Posts: 40Ankle
Anklet. Nice touch.
Originally Posted by Billy270128
[View Original Post]
She have pretty feet to entice those with a FF?
-
09-11-24 01:24 #9680Senior Member

Posts: 135Three Lanterns. Meh.
Ventured out to Culver City tonight late and stopped by the three lanterns. Drew Emma and she is as everyone else has described, short a bit bigger and nice natural DD's. $50 for entry, $140 for the deed. I did think the ankle bracelet from her favorite uncle was a nice touch. Overall, it was. Meh. One and done.
-
09-10-24 22:52 #9679Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Lets bust some spades
Holy fucking hell, I have porked the same female as domino. What is next for me. A trip to downey to shag a Latina with tats on her back with the names of her pitbulls?
Originally Posted by Domino727
[View Original Post]
If you did not do flat doggie with Emma, then you need to go back. Her pussy and ass can take a super pounding from my ten inch maglite.
-
09-10-24 21:27 #9678Senior Member

Posts: 340My visit to the 3 red lanterns on Overland
I think you all know the address by now. I saw Emma. Kind of chunky up top, but has some beautiful, natural DD's. Very sweet and short. Can be very accommodating. She speaks zero English, so we had to do the thing (negotiating) thru google translate. How did I ever make it past the 80's? Anyway, 50 bits for the half hour (she prefers short timers), and 1. 4 for the deed that will no doubt land me in hot water with Pricilla's Lutherans. Missionary, standing missionary, and doggy are all on the table. Will repeat.
-
09-10-24 17:09 #9677Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Codes
Spa pandemic, spa virus, spa upstairs. Spa castle. Overland and culver.
Red blowjob, aka red Lutheran, aka spa castle 2.0 - red lantern. Overland and Farragut.
$160-$200 - the tip fee at these places for the baby you so amazing sexy. Some do this as $.60 or $$ because there are just so cool.
-
09-10-24 00:21 #9676Senior Member

Posts: 49Scroll down
The link to the parlor is ten reviews below the one you quoted.
Originally Posted by KnotHead61
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




