Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 175 of 978 FirstFirst ... 75 125 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 225 275 675 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,625 of 14668
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12058
    Senior Member


    Posts: 331

    Mandy

    Another good soul gone too soon. May she rest in peace. This song is dedicated in her memory.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NU9JoFKlaZ0

  2. #12057

    Beach

    Staying on Madeira beach for rest of week. Recommendations for a good girl to see. Appreciated!

  3. #12056

    Tryst

    Oddly, I've contacted 4 or 5 providers on tryst recently (always considered a more dependable site) with my hobby phone and received no answer whatsoever! None. Tried calling, texting, whatever. Complete ghosting. Wonder sometimes why they even post ads??

  4. #12055
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnieCox  [View Original Post]
    No bbfs, cip, or bodily fluids in my room.
    Pretty sure she meant womb. But you never know. LOL.

  5. #12054
    Senior Member


    Posts: 324

    Lelanii

    Quote Originally Posted by JosefK  [View Original Post]
    Yes.

    Thanks for doing the homework for the others.

  6. #12053

    Bella Rosa aka Kristina

    Looks like she's back. Her CashApp profile pic reflects her new hairstyle pics. Those pics are new. I use to see her as well and always did an hour with her. Totally worth every penny. That ass and that mouth are worth the trip. She actually enjoys to swallow. There aren't many like her. If you're into the fetish stuff she likes to be tied up and gagged. Looks like she finally bumped her prices to market price. Her comms weren't always the best, but she's very cool in person and we'd always go over time. She even let me record a couple times.

    Quote Originally Posted by PoloLew  [View Original Post]
    This one used to go by Kristina, now going by Bella. Has anyone seen her since she's been back posting again? I used to see her a couple years ago and her DT skills were amazing.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...9abf2cddc40048

  7. #12052
    Quote Originally Posted by CougarHuntr  [View Original Post]
    Wow that sounds like a Scary nightmare!.
    Yikes that's one of the reasons I almost never had anyone in my house. Imagine if she went doa. Holy hell.

  8. #12051
    Quote Originally Posted by Nhswm  [View Original Post]
    Doesn't post often but when she does here is what you should know. Pictures are her but old and filtered. I'm positive she used to walk in the Lealman area.

    Nice enough girl. Only went for BBBJCIM. She will take it all. Mediocre skills and just above SW rate.

    She texted me out of the blue after not returning texts since she last posted and from a different number. Since I was going right past her hotel I pulled in.

    I'm pretty sure she is pregnant or has had some weird type of weight gain.

    Oh she posts that she is in Clearwater but she is in Lealman.

    Sorry no pics and no digits.
    https://callescort.org/727-600-4920

    This one?

  9. #12050

    Scary

    Quote Originally Posted by MuffLunch812  [View Original Post]
    She came to my house got naked and it was a horrible thing to look at. Loked like the pics from aushwitz. She proceeded to have a seizure on my bathroom floor I gave her the donation just to get her out of my house.

    .
    Wow that sounds like a Scary nightmare!

    Dammm.

  10. #12049

    Bad news

    She came to my house got naked and it was a horrible thing to look at. Loked like the pics from aushwitz. She proceeded to have a seizure on my bathroom floor I gave her the donation just to get her out of my house.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hngblkm  [View Original Post]
    Please clarify what you mean by "take it all" and mediocre skills. If she does true deepthroat, I feel that is top tier, with face / throat fking and throat pie being the best of the best. Are there any links so I can do some research for a friend.
    .

  11. #12048

    Lol wow!!

    No bbfs, cip, or bodily fluids in my room.

    Quote Originally Posted by pololew  [View Original Post]
    this one used to go by kristina, now going by bella. Has anyone seen her since she's been back posting again? I used to see her a couple years ago and her dt skills were amazing.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...9abf2cddc40048

  12. #12047

    Bella

    This one used to go by Kristina, now going by Bella. Has anyone seen her since she's been back posting again? I used to see her a couple years ago and her DT skills were amazing.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...9abf2cddc40048

  13. #12046
    Quote Originally Posted by Nhswm  [View Original Post]
    She can take all your come in her mouth w / o a drop coming out.

    Of only moderate quality is the definition of mediocre.

    I'm not sure what"true deepthroat" is. The rest of your post is rather jumbled too.

    Did you miss the part where she doesn't post often. If there was a current link I would have posted it.
    You say no digits like you picked her up off the side of Lealman.

  14. #12045
    Senior Member


    Posts: 324

    Lelanii

    Quote Originally Posted by Hngblkm  [View Original Post]
    Please clarify what you mean by "take it all" and mediocre skills. If she does true deepthroat, I feel that is top tier, with face / throat fking and throat pie being the best of the best. Are there any links so I can do some research for a friend.
    She can take all your come in her mouth w / o a drop coming out.

    Of only moderate quality is the definition of mediocre.

    I'm not sure what"true deepthroat" is. The rest of your post is rather jumbled too.

    Did you miss the part where she doesn't post often. If there was a current link I would have posted it.

  15. #12044

    Lelanii. Skills

    Quote Originally Posted by Nhswm  [View Original Post]
    Doesn't post often but when she does here is what you should know. Pictures are her but old and filtered. I'm positive she used to walk in the Lealman area.

    Nice enough girl. Only went for BBBJCIM. She will take it all. Mediocre skills and just above SW rate.

    Oh she posts that she is in Clearwater but she is in Lealman.

    Sorry no pics and no digits.
    Please clarify what you mean by "take it all" and mediocre skills. If she does true deepthroat, I feel that is top tier, with face / throat fking and throat pie being the best of the best. Are there any links so I can do some research for a friend.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape