Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 343 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 243 293 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 393 443 843 1343 ... LastLast
Results 5,131 to 5,145 of 41286
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36156

    I would if

    Quote Originally Posted by JustNuts  [View Original Post]
    She's actually real. Been seeing her of and on for 2 years. She's up for anything you want.
    I never send a deposit and lack the means / app to do so. Her being fat wouldn't stop me. Since you seen her and do not have a negative word to say about her I won't text her demanding a deposit to prove she isn't a cop. Some of my best experiences have been with fat women between 40 and 50. You can often seduce them into turning a half hour into all night passion if they are lonely poor and stuck living in a cheap motel.

  2. #36155

    Hardywood

    She's actually real. Been seeing her of and on for 2 years. She's up for anything you want.

  3. #36154
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  4. #36153
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    She Demands?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCat  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/476552664985

    Demands a deposit to prove we aren't cops. I might just contact her and tell her I require a deposit so she can prove she isn't a cop. If she is legit at least her prices match her bowling ball figure.
    Does she really have the goods to be demanding anything? If I was a Uncle, I'd let her off with a warning to not post that rear pic anymore. LOL.

    I'm all for a girl taking precautions, but her ass end lookin like a deflated leather couch most definitely doesn't warrant any upfront dinero. I never pay before play anyways, so it doesn't matter. LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MTQ1MzY1OTcwMjUxNTI2MjZlMDU5ODQ0OTYxMjRjY2M4NTQ0Mzlh.jpg‎  

  5. #36152
    Pathetic Keyboard Warrior


    Posts: 89
    Quote Originally Posted by LikoLottaPuss  [View Original Post]
    Her pic.
    She finally responded so I went to see her. Looks like her pics and has a very sexy body. Pretty girl. Says she looking for regulars and willing to make some deals to get them. 150 🌹 for non rushed short stay. She told me to post her number so here it is. I will repeat 904XXX0771.

  6. #36151

    Info please

    Can anyone please share experience with this provider.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...w/617268579847

  7. #36150
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/476552664985

    Demands a deposit to prove we aren't cops. I might just contact her and tell her I require a deposit so she can prove she isn't a cop. If she is legit at least her prices match her bowling ball figure.

  8. #36149

  9. #36148

    Pawgs

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackLightning  [View Original Post]
    Can you mongers point me in the direction of the pawgs in Jax. Pm me or quote this post.
    Here are a few that I seen / will see.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/519586654192

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...b/416826714154

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...a/145557904912

  10. #36147
    Pathetic Keyboard Warrior


    Posts: 89
    Quote Originally Posted by LikoLottaPuss  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any good or bad experiences they could share about this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/118642767015
    Her pic.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7612.jpg‎  

  11. #36146

    Colombian Paula

    Ya'll need to make the trip down to see this one before she leaves. Not a lot of English and staying in a decent place, this little one with amazing man made top and bottom has an all you can eat and stick buffet. I love my Colombian latinas and at first I was hesitant, but it was so worth it. The damage is about 1. 3 for the half visit and the extras are not badly priced. Will most definitely repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-au...-/922203098439

  12. #36145

    Naughty Holly.

    Saw holly a week or so ago. Just getting around to posting. Super legit chick. Double benji for the half with Greek. Apartment lived in but clean. She's super petite. Can take it in whatever hole you want to give it. Toys, watching her movies, greek, BBJ cof. All was as advertised. Felt safe.

    Sorry can't find a current STG link for her but most know who she is.

  13. #36144

    Pawg providers?

    Can you mongers point me in the direction of the pawgs in Jax. Pm me or quote this post.

  14. #36143
    Quote Originally Posted by Sensable  [View Original Post]
    I so agree with you, thanks! Mongers who overpay providers look not so smart to providers and other mongers! And it sure does not make one look rich, because a rich mongers would not be in our pond thinking $300 was a lot, they would be in the $3,000 a night pond or in the sugar baby patch. So paying above market does none of that, over paying means simply a lack of respect from both providers and other mongers. So, I am not under paying, but I am sure not over paying either! And that sure seems smart to me!
    I do not intend to single out the person I am replying to as much as I want to point a few basic laws of economics. Supply and Demand, the most important law of economics. I assume most of you understand this so I will point out the factor many mongers can not see due to the nature of the hobby. There is an unprecedented number of young men not getting laid due to cultural reasons outside of the hobby. There are now more mongers than there are providers. 300 roses isn't over paying. I have mongered about a dozen markets since 2020 and JAX is lagging when it comes to roses donation request increases. Other cities have it much worse.

    I wish we could go back to the time when a rose honoring Andrew Jackson got me poon. At the same time when in Subic Bay Philippines a Rose honoring Alexander Hamilton got me all the beer I could drink, a hotel room, and a beautiful 19 year old until morning.

    Being an older guy an old saggy fish box is fine with me, often that old saggy fish box out performs the high rose demanding hottie.

    Just 2 years ago in other markets the nasty fish box providers were asking for 300 roses or more. Be thankful for your market, it's actually really good here.

    Now for the most important part, criticizing guys for what you perceive as overpaying will lead to guys no longer revealing the amount of roses they hand over. Just face it, big spenders will get better poon.

    Lemons into lemonade. If a provider prices herself out of fair market value and she gets desparate for roses negotiate laterally. If you can't get her donation request down then expand the menu. When dealing with these types I start making demands. BBFSCIP, I choose the positions when we do them and for how long. Pretty much all the things GPS providers tend to pull off gets neutralized before I see them. I have other demands but you need to have your own that suits you. I also tell them the roses will be counted and placed under the TV and will remain there until time completion. If they get to put the roses away before you get your demands met then your leverage is gone.

    Make the best of what you have.

  15. #36142

    Ayanti Latina

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/175959575

    So I went into this hoping to find a mature Latina with big huge man-made's and one of those older Latina bodies that still makes you say damn. What I found was Petunia pig with some big huge naturals. I said fuck it, because the pickens have been so slim and I just needed the release. She started off with a CBJ and actually did a pretty good job. At least she sucked my balls. Then we hit multiple positions where I needed to shut my eyes and just pretend. She does not take a good pounding and complained about too big and too deep the entire time. All in all got the job done but definitely would not repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape