Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 7465
-
09-16-24 01:23 #6415Senior Member

Posts: 37Not Exactly What Was Adverstised
Gave this is a shot, like Asian girls and figured if I was going to try it to just go for it:
https://superasian.com.listcrawler.e...ston/176108970
Wanted 180 for 60/280 for 60 VIP, VIP made it sound like Nuru massage, blowjob, shower, sex; so went for that.
After being super nervous about everything doing this for the first time and the hotel they gave me not being the hotel name (they kept calling it Pacifica Leading Hotel, which Pacifica Lending is a loan company and not a hotel) I finally made it and low and behold, looked nothing like picture. It was two older ladies, one for protection I guess and one doing the service. She wasn't bad looking, nice ass and ok tits just not at all nice and perky. After having me get naked and lay on the bed she also got naked and then pretty much did a light massage into a blowjob (asked me if I wanted a condom or not and I cautioned on the safe side) and probably do to nerves /5 year dry streak / her head game being pretty good I came embarrassing quickly. She was immediately like "ok are we done" and I said "of course not we can keep going" as it had barely been 20 minutes. She started trying to get me going again, but after someone started randomly knocking at one point and both of then running to the door to check and then ignoring it and knocking again whoever finally left, maybe my nerves still, or not being super into her physically wise my guy was just not in it to win it.
Overall for maybe 30 ish minutes of service that basically entailed a light body rub, blowjob, and a few minutes of penetration I don't personally thing it was worth it, but again some of it was me for sure I won't put all the blame on the ladies.
-
09-14-24 23:36 #6414Senior Member

Posts: 37Northwoods
Are all these recent "Northwoods Blvd North Charleston" listcrawlers recently pretty legit? Has anyone had luck with them?
-
09-13-24 18:35 #6413Senior Member

Posts: 37Tips
Not sure if this thread is specifically the right place, but does anyone have any tips for this kinda stuff? I've tried twice now, once for an escort and once for a Nuru massage and got scammed both times. Luckily I was able to get my money back the second time, but all I've really learned is "if they ask for deposits it's a scam. ".
Thanks in advance.
-
09-13-24 16:57 #6412Regular Member

Posts: 22Real
She is real. Gets the job done but nothing to write home about. That said I saw her one maybe 3 years ago so I'm just going off of pics and not the phone number.
Originally Posted by Aespen28
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-24 11:15 #6411Regular Member

Posts: 22Recommended
Not upscale / GFE, but this is a fun young lady. Obviously AA friendly. Consistent. Not from here, but in town often. Report back if you try her.
Originally Posted by BDotM
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/175997673
-
09-13-24 08:53 #6410Senior Member

Posts: 1202Is this the same Stella?
Originally Posted by ScTraveler92
[View Original Post]
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...7.htm?cat=4398
-
09-12-24 21:19 #6409Senior Member

Posts: 71Kelly
Anyone have any luck with this interesting prospect?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...f/040186819393
-
09-12-24 09:28 #6408Senior Member

Posts: 47AA Friendly Recs
A recommendations who are AA friendly. That's the post. DM if necessary.
-
09-11-24 23:37 #6407Regular Member

Posts: 17Known scammer, based on historical reports in this thread.
Originally Posted by GameCockGame
[View Original Post]
Has used many names over the years, but same pictures.
Meets you, takes payment, does nothing.
Or will meet up, take your money, and run.
"You are paying me for my time. Others would have left by now. ".
-
09-11-24 17:52 #6406Senior Member

Posts: 71Kristy
Anyone had a meeting with Kristy. Looks interesting but not sure if services other than massage are available.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...p/993978311517
-
09-11-24 09:42 #6405Senior Member

Posts: 282Very poorly! Pretty sure the background shouldn't bend with the modified curves!
Originally Posted by Darrell01
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-24 07:53 #6404Senior Member

Posts: 1202Some of her pics are poorly photo-shopped. Her curves are exagerated, just so you know.
Originally Posted by BallAllDay
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-24 19:54 #6403Senior Member

Posts: 80Guess the link would help! LOL
Realized the link was missing from this original post. Now can't find the post. So. I'm an idiot.
Originally Posted by Zionmystic
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-24 16:03 #6402Senior Member

Posts: 513Scratch that. The search finally worked for me. Now if I can get her to respond.
Originally Posted by BallAllDay
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-24 13:49 #6401Senior Member

Posts: 513Cali Babi?
Has anyone indulged? Maybe another name or city? Luv the curvs.
https://tryst.link/bdsm/mistresscali








Reply With Quote





