Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 176 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 76 126 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 226 276 676 1176 ... LastLast
Results 2,626 to 2,640 of 17942
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15317

    Any

    Well I went and had me another awesome visit with any and it was just as great as it always is ever disappoints she is a great little provider have fun and enjoy fellas.

  2. #15316

    You know that you want it

    I've been waiting to see her just post and I finally catch her. So, I text her, she replies I ask her rates and nothing. WTF I even told her I use to see her over on Athens & I75. Still crickets. Whatever. Wondering if anyone seen her lately??

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/752703362154

  3. #15315

    She is also on Escort Alligator

    I believe this is this the girl you guys are talking about.

    Any masajes anal - 38.

    Thu 19 Sep 2024 17:28 PM.

    I see: Men only.

    Chica 100% real e independiente lista para ti besos caricias masajes ti 🤤.

    +1 380-223-6095.

    Nym: Any.

    Age: 38.

    BE SAFE.

    Report This Post.

    Escort 380-223-6095 escortalligator.

    Lee2499;7038258]Guys, your girl is back in town for a short time, so see her while you can her post is on mega personals. The title says Any message Anal I can't figure out how to copy the ad and post it sorry.

    =Lee2499;7038294]Hey, she's back in town for a day or two. She's got an ad on mega personals the title says any massage anal.

    MikeAdams1982;7038509]I've met her more times than I can count. I have to beg her to come back to Lexington sometimes. She's got an amazing rack, thick around the hips, tight stomach, a little older, but very pretty. Hands-down, one of my favorites add Says she'll do anal, but she won't. Take care of her I think she is only going to be here tonight Picture is not of her, but I believe you won't be disappointed Amazing skills.

  4. #15314

    Any!! Thick in all the right places

    I've met her more times than I can count. I have to beg her to come back to Lexington sometimes. She's got an amazing rack, thick around the hips, tight stomach, a little older, but very pretty. Hands-down, one of my favorites add Says she'll do anal, but she won't. Take care of her I think she is only going to be here tonight Picture is not of her, but I believe you won't be disappointed Amazing skills [URL]https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/77862042

    https://img1.drome6.com/imgs/3/4/1/1/34118d5b1aa38331c4f3ea81d8ef3493_f.jpg

  5. #15313
    Quote Originally Posted by Fennecfan  [View Original Post]
    Your mailbox is full.

    Please DM me details, contact info, etc. Thanks!
    Hey, she's back in town for a day or two. She's got an ad on mega personals the title says any massage anal.

  6. #15312

    Any

    Guys, your girl is back in town for a short time, so see her while you can her post is on mega personals. The title says Any message Anal I can't figure out how to copy the ad and post it sorry.

  7. #15311

    Cc

    Quote Originally Posted by BeenHereForeve  [View Original Post]
    Would anyone in the CC line up want make a $. If anyone can get me back in touch with her I'll help you out. I hear there is a new bf that is the gatekeeper now. PM if you can make something happen.
    As with all these requests, if a girl is as UTR as CC is? I would hope no-one would just give her number out on here? I got in touch with her by offering my name and number to someone who's on her client list, I'd try Rick Pinto on here, he seems close to her. If you're an old customer, send him your name and number, and I'm sure he'd get it to her, then she'll get in touch with you? Or not? Up to her, I suppose.

  8. #15310

    Cc

    Would anyone in the CC line up want make a $. If anyone can get me back in touch with her I'll help you out. I hear there is a new bf that is the gatekeeper now. PM if you can make something happen.

  9. #15309
    Quote Originally Posted by Tosino  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...y/195345236701

    Seen this one a not long ago. Bush has Dingleberries, not my thing lmao. Also has "no time wasters" but wasted my time once with no response. Would not repeat.
    She is rude and hygene is questionable at the least. She is definally on my oh hell no list.

  10. #15308

    Nope

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...y/195345236701

    Seen this one a not long ago. Bush has Dingleberries, not my thing lmao. Also has "no time wasters" but wasted my time once with no response. Would not repeat.

  11. #15307
    Quote Originally Posted by GatewayGuy  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any names or numbers of any providers in Morehead, Mt. Sterling, or Winchester? Please PM me if so. I can share a couple UTR's myself.
    I would like a provider in Winchester. Can anyone help out?

  12. #15306

    Louisville Manor Motel ordered to close

    WHAS has reported the city of Louisville code of enforcement ordered the motel to close. This was a frequent location for Louisville escorts to work out of. Including Marie and CC.

  13. #15305

    CC and Chey

    CC and Chey will be in town Wednesday till Friday evening. They were in town a couple of weeks ago. I was a beneficiary of their DUO. It was World Class. They are amazing. I have also seen them for solos and those are amazing as well. If you have a DUO on your bucket list I highly recommend a hour visit with them. You will not be disappointed.

    They are taking appointments for DUO's and solos. They do fill up quickly.

    #bestduo #tagteam #dontmissthem #allworld.

  14. #15304

    Hope

    Hey, great news! I hear Hope is back around until Thursday morning. Send me a pm if you want more info and haven't been lucky enough to see her yet. Cheers!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0439.jpg‎   IMG_8705.jpg‎  

  15. #15303

    Holly

    Quote Originally Posted by StevieB333  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a while back for an outcall qv, small tits but nice body and cute with a good personality. Got a pretty nice BBBJCIM and tried to repeat but timing never worked out, don't remember what donation was but it was really reasonable considering what I got and her travel.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape