Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,626 to 2,640 of 17935
-
09-18-24 19:39 #15310Regular Member

Posts: 1Cc
Would anyone in the CC line up want make a $. If anyone can get me back in touch with her I'll help you out. I hear there is a new bf that is the gatekeeper now. PM if you can make something happen.
-
09-18-24 09:46 #15309Senior Member

Posts: 75She is rude and hygene is questionable at the least. She is definally on my oh hell no list.
Originally Posted by Tosino
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-24 22:23 #15308Senior Member

Posts: 39Nope
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...y/195345236701
Seen this one a not long ago. Bush has Dingleberries, not my thing lmao. Also has "no time wasters" but wasted my time once with no response. Would not repeat.
-
09-17-24 14:58 #15307Regular Member

Posts: 8I would like a provider in Winchester. Can anyone help out?
Originally Posted by GatewayGuy
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-24 08:20 #15306Senior Member

Posts: 119Louisville Manor Motel ordered to close
WHAS has reported the city of Louisville code of enforcement ordered the motel to close. This was a frequent location for Louisville escorts to work out of. Including Marie and CC.
-
09-16-24 14:45 #15305Senior Member

Posts: 437CC and Chey
CC and Chey will be in town Wednesday till Friday evening. They were in town a couple of weeks ago. I was a beneficiary of their DUO. It was World Class. They are amazing. I have also seen them for solos and those are amazing as well. If you have a DUO on your bucket list I highly recommend a hour visit with them. You will not be disappointed.
They are taking appointments for DUO's and solos. They do fill up quickly.
#bestduo #tagteam #dontmissthem #allworld.
-
09-15-24 21:14 #15304Senior Member

Posts: 163Hope
Hey, great news! I hear Hope is back around until Thursday morning. Send me a pm if you want more info and haven't been lucky enough to see her yet. Cheers!
-
09-12-24 19:56 #15303Senior Member

Posts: 171Holly
Saw her a while back for an outcall qv, small tits but nice body and cute with a good personality. Got a pretty nice BBBJCIM and tried to repeat but timing never worked out, don't remember what donation was but it was really reasonable considering what I got and her travel.
Originally Posted by StevieB333
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-24 19:45 #15302Senior Member

Posts: 71She definitely has a boyfriend. As I am friends with her on Facebook. One of only a few girls I have actually bought content from as her look just drives me crazy but after reading reports like you said I wouldn't ever trust to see her at an incall.
Originally Posted by StevieB333
[View Original Post]
The unfortunate truth about most providers nowadays. The ones that would be worth seeing either have GPS or have a jealous boyfriend who just wants to rob you.
-
09-12-24 19:17 #15301Senior Member

Posts: 171Kylee
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...r/978448523538
Originally Posted by JayDaddy75
[View Original Post]
Sorry my phone is acting weird, this is the second one.
-
09-12-24 19:14 #15300Senior Member

Posts: 171Emily and Kylee
Any reports on these two? I love massages! TIA.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...t/009792896318
-
09-12-24 14:58 #15299Regular Member

Posts: 12Saw Kate Richmond
Opted for half hour. I asked if she could help me relax. She had a candle lit and soft music when I walked in and I asked for a back rub (it felt amazing. I felt weird since my back is very hairy but she didn't mind but she knows how to give a good back rub. I turned back around and mr pickle jr rose to attention and she gave the wettest and slowest BJ ever! I busted in no time and she swallowed everything like a champ. I wish I would had f*ked but she got me off. After the deed there was no rush at all. Small talk and I left happy and empty. Hopefully if I see her enough I can be a regular. Took a while to get her to respond but I was determined. I wish I can post a picture but I'm.
Sure she's easy to look up on the ad. But she's a cutie she knows how to treat mature men. Oh this all happened just couple of days ago. Just been busy to post.
-
09-12-24 14:17 #15298Senior Member

Posts: 87Blonde info
Responsive, but I thought I saw a thread about a bf or pmp lurking. Any info?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...y/427170501719
-
09-12-24 13:37 #15297Regular Member

Posts: 10C orgs?
Anyone have any recent experience? They're posting for the c org alot more. Maybe some improvement in the girls?
-
09-12-24 01:07 #15296Senior Member

Posts: 87Holly?
Anyone sample Holly? Looks fun.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/344898449162












Reply With Quote




