Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,951 to 1,965 of 24715
-
09-16-24 13:25 #22765Regular Member

Posts: 23Mimi in Swansea
What can someone reasonably expect here. When I get back to St. Louis, I usually go to Kimjoe because I like a good massage and a tease more than I am willing to risk my bill of health with some of these women.
I visited Mimi years ago and felt like she was just trying to vaguely suggest that more would happen if I gave her more cash. I wouldn't mind seeing her in her natural state and feeling my way around her for a while, but I don't want to pay for services that I'm not going to take advantage of.
I would also appreciate any alternative suggestions based on what I have said here.
-
09-16-24 11:46 #22764Senior Member

Posts: 64AMP Centerville
So I am new in town working. Figured I would reach out and look for feedback on a couple different AMPs. Fuji, Tokyo and One spas. Pros and cons of all three please.
-
09-15-24 22:46 #22763Senior Member

Posts: 63Take an Uber to the K girls about 10 minutes from downtown. It will be worth it. Their info is in the wonderful days thread.
Originally Posted by Sorric
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-24 22:29 #22762Senior Member

Posts: 638Downtown St Louis
Zero AMPs, if that's what you mean. There's a few decent escorts downtown, but only one or two really good ones, and no "rub spots. " Downtown is pretty sketchy. Fun can be had way further west and way further east. But definitely not walking distance.
Originally Posted by LongLean
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-24 13:47 #22761Senior Member

Posts: 54Downtown Rub
I'm going to be staying downtown near the Arch in the upcoming week for work. Any good rub spots within walking distance in the area? Thanks.
-
09-14-24 02:30 #22760Senior Member

Posts: 113I know of these places in Centerville. I have not been.
Originally Posted by BuderBum314
[View Original Post]
I went to San Antonio a few weeks back and the talent in a "city" blew my fucking mind.
I was basically inquiring if any AMPs in st louis came remotely close to what I found there. I don't think I would find, but I wanted to ask anyway.
-
09-13-24 18:03 #22759Senior Member

Posts: 308Fifteen fuckin' minutes? Damn.
Originally Posted by LifeIsAGamble
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-24 08:50 #22758Senior Member

Posts: 1744Audra
Here is the link to my visit with Audra: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post6992099.
Originally Posted by LifeIsAGamble
[View Original Post]
One of the PLM ads said they were offering 4 hands. I might look into that. Can I fund this hobby on gofundme?Last edited by Jeffc 574; 09-13-24 at 08:51. Reason: fix link
-
09-12-24 14:26 #22757Senior Member

Posts: 57It was probably Audra.
When I saw Alexis, she told me that Audra was in the house.
Originally Posted by LifeIsAGamble
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-24 09:49 #22756Senior Member

Posts: 339Alexis and Audra
I'm pretty certain that they live together in Maplewood and assume that's where you saw her. I think the "it's that time of the month" is what she tells first-timers as I got the same from her. She ultimately let me get those panties off and there was no evidence of Mother Nature being in town. Alexis was definitely less rushed than when I saw Audra, but I've only seen each of them once. In the end, Audra is the much more attractive of the two and if she'll learn how to take her time and not rush things, she could be pretty spectacular. But. I believe both of them worked on the East Side so they are likely accustomed to needing to get things done quickly. If it's only going to be 30 min or less, they should offer a 30 min rate. Just my opinion.
Originally Posted by LifeIsAGamble
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-24 23:43 #22755Senior Member

Posts: 33I went to see Alexis. Private home.
Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt
[View Original Post]
She answered door and took me upstairs to her bedroom.
Definitely someone else was in the house. Never makes me feel comfortable. But worse was it was over in 15 minutes.
She was cute w decent DD. A bit chubby but not terrible.
I asked if extras were available and she said yes but not at that current time of the month.
Haven't gone back since nor have I tried Audra. Are they working out of same home? Is that who was other person I heard?
No clue.
Good Luck fellow mongers. Hope this helps.
-
09-11-24 19:41 #22754Banned Member

Posts: 175Only You 90 Year Old
Guys know what L3 is, try some English.
Originally Posted by Percius917
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-24 14:49 #22753Senior Member

Posts: 513Who are some other good independents to reach out to for a good massage and L3 finish?
Originally Posted by Jeffc574
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-24 10:40 #22752Senior Member

Posts: 1744Rub Plus
For a FS AMP you need to go to Illinois as BB314 said. All are near this intersection. https://maps.app.goo.gl/sdFqcfDET7SxA7uM8 . The strip clubs on the map are closed. $200 and you are good. The rub? Not so much.
Originally Posted by BuderBum314
[View Original Post]
Sensual Scarlett has been working on her CMT for about two years. She gives a great rub before the fun part starts. Brea with PLM gives a pretty good rub. HJ / DATY finish.
-
09-11-24 08:22 #22751Senior Member

Posts: 222There are some AMP's in Centerville. A town about 10-15 minutes east of downtown STL. Tokyo, Fuji, and One Spa are all within 100 yards of each other. A "good massage" will be hit and miss over there. I've a couple very solid massages and some that were more of a rub. The extra are a guarantee. 180-200 will get you an hour with FS.
Originally Posted by Sorric
[View Original Post]
More guys in here should be able to tell you about a few options of therapist who work for themselves and offer a BJ finish or more. I just don't frequent them much.










Reply With Quote





