Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 109 of 888 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 159 209 609 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 13308
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11688

    Khelani is Back

    Anyone see Khelani recently? Last time I saw her, she gained a lot of weight and just laid therethe whole time. You can PM if you want to.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...i/374578094408

  2. #11687

    This news really sucks

    Quote Originally Posted by CulloCat  [View Original Post]
    Saw on Facebook that Carmen has passed away.
    Fuck man, this news really hit me hard just now. I tried to send you a PM but it says your inbox is full. Would you be able to clear out some space please? I want to ask you something via PM. Thanks man.

  3. #11686
    Quote Originally Posted by Fortitude23  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen: I'm sorry to report that Lacey on T. L. And STG is another scam artist. Comms were good. Meet on time. Beautiful. Takes donation. Makes excuses. Asked me to leave. Essentially promises a lot. Deliverers next to nothing. Recommend avoiding.

    https://tryst.link/escort/lacey2023

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...i/132826307793
    I saw her back before covid I believe. She was staying a motel with someone else, and also there was a guy hanging around the parking lot. The visit itself was ok. She did BBBJ, but it wasn't great, or bad. I did confirm the guy was with her. From what I've seen she has gone steadily downhill.

  4. #11685
    I've got my eye on that one as well. I hope someone post on her before this weekend.

    Stay safe and happy hunting.

    Whatup.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderCat982  [View Original Post]
    All my regulars were silent. So I was scrolling last night and came upon this one but I've never used anderson based talent before and was looking for a heads up.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ander...g/287632572181

  5. #11684

    Legit? Anyone got intel?

    All my regulars were silent. So I was scrolling last night and came upon this one but I've never used anderson based talent before and was looking for a heads up.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ander...g/287632572181

  6. #11683

    Lacey. Another Scam

    Yikes, hope she did not scam her asking price on tryst from you! Now we got 3 tracys posting in GVL SPG area: this one, then Poet's daughter who is quoting words for donations and the much older one who also went by mouth of the south for many years. Dreamt 2 out of 3, lucky that I avoided this one!

    Quote Originally Posted by Fortitude23  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen: I'm sorry to report that Lacey on T. L. And STG is another scam artist. Comms were good. Meet on time. Beautiful. Takes donation. Makes excuses. Asked me to leave. Essentially promises a lot. Deliverers next to nothing. Recommend avoiding.

    https://tryst.link/escort/lacey2023

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...i/132826307793
    .

  7. #11682

    Lacey. Another Scam

    Gentlemen: I'm sorry to report that Lacey on T. L. And STG is another scam artist. Comms were good. Meet on time. Beautiful. Takes donation. Makes excuses. Asked me to leave. Essentially promises a lot. Deliverers next to nothing. Recommend avoiding.

    https://tryst.link/escort/lacey2023

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...i/132826307793

  8. #11681
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156

    Slim Thick PAWG is the STG Title

    Had a dream with this lady. Comms were great and BBBJ is on the menu. She had a room near the mall and prices are fair. Not a clock watcher.

    Backshots were amazing!!

    Posted pics in the event the link goes dead.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...g/751899310831
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2956.jpg‎   IMG_2955.jpg‎  

  9. #11680

    Foreign

    Guys, we have a beautiful lady traveling through. On her advertisement, she goes by "foreign". She appears to be mixed race and is super attractive. She is also very chilled, not a clock watcher, and will show you a good time. Everything is covered. I had a great experience with her for an hour. It was two Benjamins and Jackson, which is very reasonable these days considering the GPS going on. I think she is in town until Monday. Definitely recommend this one.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/176044369

  10. #11679

    Lacey

    Seen her about a year ago in an apartment off haywood.

    Heavier than the pictures back then. Appears she's lost some weight based on current pics. Not very enthusiastic during the deed and the no BBBJ kinda killed it for me plus she sucked so hard to the point it hurt and was a little teethy. Maybe it was just an off day for her or something. As always YMMV. Happy hunting.

    Quote Originally Posted by William0947  [View Original Post]
    I've tried searching and find mostly stuff about the other Lacey (mouth of the south).

    We have been chatting but I figured could anyone help a fellow out before I TOFTT?

    Responds quickly and seems sane.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...v/516019830211

  11. #11678

    Ha

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnToBe  [View Original Post]
    Yes she is heavier than most of her pics show. And no she will not when any beauty contests. But yes she is good at what she does and no there will not be a drop left.

    If you just want great head with swallow go see her.

    QUOTE=DtLover63;7003823]Gentlemen, I have been trying to find a recent review on this Lady. The few older ones I've found say she's heavier than her pictures & not that attractive. I'm looking for oral talent & a Lady that has a safe clean location and at least acts like she's into me when I'm there with her. I really don't mind a never Lady. Especially with big boobs!

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ille/174790648

    Any help here is greatly appreciated.
    This review is spot on. I saw her this week and was going to leave a review but this gentleman said it just as well as I could've. I agree with everything he said. She's got big tits but she has a massive gut.

  12. #11677

    Jewels

    Yes she is heavier than most of her pics show. And no she will not when any beauty contests. But yes she is good at what she does and no there will not be a drop left.

    If you just want great head with swallow go see her.

    QUOTE=DtLover63;7003823]Gentlemen, I have been trying to find a recent review on this Lady. The few older ones I've found say she's heavier than her pictures & not that attractive. I'm looking for oral talent & a Lady that has a safe clean location and at least acts like she's into me when I'm there with her. I really don't mind a never Lady. Especially with big boobs!

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ille/174790648

    Any help here is greatly appreciated.

  13. #11676

    Lacey Love

    I've tried searching and find mostly stuff about the other Lacey (mouth of the south).

    We have been chatting but I figured could anyone help a fellow out before I TOFTT?

    Responds quickly and seems sane.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...v/516019830211

  14. #11675
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156

    Melanie

    I've seen her before and she's a very sweet girl. But she is not punctual at all.

    Quote Originally Posted by Awesome1369  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream with Melanie this morning and let me start by saying that it when a lot better than I had anticipated after reading some of the reviews on here but I had been with her years ago and could really remember how it was so I decided to give it another go and I'm glad I did. Set up wasn't too difficult and once I got there she explained that due to the high volume of calls it's not that easy to screen out the undesirable calls. So after a little light conversation I sent my roses 1. 6 hhr and we got started. First then that caught my eye was that her pic don't do her justice in my opinion she got a perfectly shaped thick ass on top of so thick thighs had me eager to go. Started with a little daty that she was totally into after a little while we traded places and she gave me BBBJ which was really good but I didn't let her got at that long before I had her put that kitty on my face again for a little 69 and before I blew my load we stopped covered and got into missionary so I could see those facial expressions and after a little light choking we both finished. Cleaned up and away I went. I will definitely be back again. YMMV but I highly recommend taking that chance.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/355953554307

    Stay Safe.

    Awesome.

  15. #11674

    Melanie

    Had a dream with Melanie this morning and let me start by saying that it when a lot better than I had anticipated after reading some of the reviews on here but I had been with her years ago and could really remember how it was so I decided to give it another go and I'm glad I did. Set up wasn't too difficult and once I got there she explained that due to the high volume of calls it's not that easy to screen out the undesirable calls. So after a little light conversation I sent my roses 1. 6 hhr and we got started. First then that caught my eye was that her pic don't do her justice in my opinion she got a perfectly shaped thick ass on top of so thick thighs had me eager to go. Started with a little daty that she was totally into after a little while we traded places and she gave me BBBJ which was really good but I didn't let her got at that long before I had her put that kitty on my face again for a little 69 and before I blew my load we stopped covered and got into missionary so I could see those facial expressions and after a little light choking we both finished. Cleaned up and away I went. I will definitely be back again. YMMV but I highly recommend taking that chance.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/355953554307

    Stay Safe.

    Awesome.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape