Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 360 of 1878 FirstFirst ... 260 310 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 410 460 860 1360 ... LastLast
Results 5,386 to 5,400 of 28169
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22784

    Elly

    Went to see her today. A little pricier than I prefer but the others I tried just never answered me so I went for it.

    Very enjoyable. Covered which is hit or miss with me but this time was a hit. Didn't get any of the promised cuddling for a HH session, maybe you have to shell out for the full hour? There was some kissing though nothing on the mouth. Definitely felt kinda rushed, but she still hit the right notes. I could do a full session of just her running her nails across my back ever so lightly (as she did when we switched to mish) and feel like I got my money's worth.

    All in all I'd probably recommend shelling out for the hour. Maybe someone else will get luckier than I did with a half but yeah, definitely didn't get a full 30 even though what I did get was quite enjoyable. Felt like a preview session LOL.

    If I'm ever up in Orlando I'll definitely give her a ring, or if she comes back down to Tampa.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/tampa...-/731499281323

  2. #22783
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankRemm  [View Original Post]
    Any info on her and if it's legit?
    Not much. She's definitely real. Early 40's. Has a younger sister in her mid thirties that used to walk the Pasco stroll years ago before she got sober.

  3. #22782

    New to the game, fresh and young

    Hey guys has anyone else had a chance to experience this new young thing in the area?? She's a breath of fresh air compared to the ****** in the area! Requires FaceTime to verify, wants to see your junk first on video call.

    Down to the action she is the girl in the pictures!! Wow!! So young and fresh, a legit 23 year old. Has a lot of rules. Covered blowjob but does her best to deep throat it all. With a little gag! Switch to cowgirl and man can she ride!! Put her in doggy and pounded away, she can take it hard. Can't finish anywhere on her, no dinner at the why, man I wanted to taste it so bad. 3 bills for half.

    All in all she is new to the game probably on hard times and needs to make ends meet, little baby damage but it's nice to bang a non candy user in their 20's.

    She probably won't be doing this long so treat her right.

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...ampa/175881162

  4. #22781

    Vaneza

    Saw her earlier this week, opted for qv based off last review. Won't be seeing again. Had already known she doesn't speak English and doesn't kiss at all. But she has ALOT of acne, needs to wear makeup. She only sucked for a little bit before getting on top but she did do a good job. Moved to doggy but her bed make so much noise its distracting. I almost picked her up to take her to the kitchen LOL. 0 GFE, I won't repeat. The Latinas that come in the agencies are better for the same price.

  5. #22780
    Quote Originally Posted by JosefK  [View Original Post]
    Wow. That's ex pasco streetwalker Kristina's big sister.
    Any info on her and if it's legit?

  6. #22779

    4'9 & blonde utr from a year ago

    Quote Originally Posted by Ejent  [View Original Post]
    This is the same little UTR chick GVLS from Orlando was trying to get into town with me about a year ago. She's legit. A very good time. EJ approves.
    She's the same one. JB.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/tampa/female-escorts/caucasian_w/visiting-tampa-thursday-9-12--/731499281323

  7. #22778
    Quote Originally Posted by WhosThirsty  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this cutie, any info is appreciated.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...902/8137265637
    Meg her a few times over the last couple weeks, whenever I pass tru Tampa area, never replied.

  8. #22777
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMale1  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeing her for a few years now. And I've never had a problem. She's always been my go-to. I prefer variety. But when I can't find anything she's never failed to pick up the call. In a day where most of these girls out here just want to take your money and don't want to do anything to earn it besides being a pump and dump, it's nice to occasionally have somebody that will allow you to enjoy your time. Money well spent.
    I'm interested to see her but just want to check if she offers BBBJ? She actually looks similar to a provider I've seen a few times in ZH who is awesome but everything is covered.

  9. #22776

    Dt

    Anybody know of any half way good looking DT / FF that won't cost an arm and a leg? Tampa or St. Pete.

  10. #22775
    Senior Member


    Posts: 633

    4'9 & blonde utr from a year ago

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnyBig  [View Original Post]
    She's over in Tampa for the day 9/12 and 9/13 if goes well might be little longer. Over near Ybor City. She's reviewed on the Orlando board in the UTR section and General page before she started advertising herself. Just search for Elly.

    Here is her ad link. 4'9" Very tiny girl with a nice ass!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/tampa...-/731499281323
    This is the same little UTR chick GVLS from Orlando was trying to get into town with me about a year ago. She's legit. A very good time. EJ approves.

  11. #22774

    Savannah rae

    Anyone seen this cutie, any info is appreciated.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...902/8137265637

  12. #22773
    Quote Originally Posted by WhosThirsty  [View Original Post]
    Saw this swedish morsel today. Everything is accurate but it appears she raised her hh to 250. Tight as a button, she's leaving today. Great find EJ.
    I guess I got away with cheaper as I assumed 200 based on last time. She didn't count it and didn't text me later telling me I shorted her or anything.

    So, so hot. And such a cool chick. She's Romanian, BTW. Killer accent. .

  13. #22772

    Elly

    She's over in Tampa for the day 9/12 and 9/13 if goes well might be little longer. Over near Ybor City. She's reviewed on the Orlando board in the UTR section and General page before she started advertising herself. Just search for Elly.

    Here is her ad link. 4'9" Very tiny girl with a nice ass!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/tampa...-/731499281323

  14. #22771
    Quote Originally Posted by EskimoBrother  [View Original Post]
    These two were on site this summer, seems to be same time sting was going down.

    https://callescort.org/813-993-0860
    Definitely looks like sting, I think they used to go under "elves" during Christmas time in Ybor last year.

  15. #22770
    Quote Originally Posted by McLovinXs9  [View Original Post]
    Wow. That's ex pasco streetwalker Kristina's big sister.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape