Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,681 to 4,695 of 37375
-
09-12-24 22:40 #32695Senior Member

Posts: 110Great, hope I don't see you there!
Originally Posted by OnTheRoad2019
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-24 20:18 #32694Senior Member

Posts: 27Novi Health
What kind of services do they provide?
Originally Posted by TLong
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-24 19:13 #32693Senior Member

Posts: 85Lisa
I have seen Lisa a few times. She has been great every time. Beautiful with a great attitude. Performance is super.
Originally Posted by CrustNuts
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-24 19:07 #32692Senior Member

Posts: 95Momo
Momo is great. Absolutely no downside.
Originally Posted by CuteGolfGuy
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-24 14:08 #32691Senior Member

Posts: 27I was just there. Last Friday.
Originally Posted by HeeJunk
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-24 13:06 #32690Senior Member

Posts: 9295 lakes fraser
Google shows open and they answered the phone.
Originally Posted by SzGino
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-24 11:03 #32689Senior Member

Posts: 120Yes, me too
I would love to know any massage providers that love to eat ass. Ruby at Goldstar and 8 star did it but she is gone now.
Originally Posted by Akuma187
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-24 11:00 #32688Senior Member

Posts: 1205 Lakes Massage in Fraser CLOSED
Isn't 5 Lakes closed still? I was stopped by there a couple of weeks ago and they were closed. When I looked them up it yesterday it said they were closed.
Originally Posted by TLong
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-24 10:57 #32687Senior Member

Posts: 120Accupressure on Harper
Totally legit. Good massage with good pressure but older Chinese lady and not hint of anything at anytime.
-
09-12-24 09:18 #32686Senior Member

Posts: 190Yup, she's around next week. I've got an appt set 👍.
Originally Posted by SmegBoy
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-24 02:14 #32685Senior Member

Posts: 121What was the damage?
Originally Posted by Wylieeg
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-24 22:24 #32684Senior Member

Posts: 110Bonita
I've got some unexpected time off next week, does anyone know if Bonita is in town?
-
09-11-24 22:16 #32683Senior Member

Posts: 233Quality Categories?
Can we further disaggregate this into age groups. Stores with girls 20-35,36-50, over 50?
Originally Posted by StormDaze
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-24 17:28 #32682Senior Member

Posts: 382Wanted to inquire about providers that offer rimming
I'll be in the city for the weekend and was wondering if my fellow mongers knew of any providers that offer this service. I know Chicago spas and other cities spas a provided this service but while I'm here I was wondering about the local talent. Any information is appreciated, Be Safe.
-
09-11-24 15:46 #32681Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 739Royal Oak
Neither of those. Zip 48067.
Originally Posted by RayLatoole
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




