Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 8737
-
09-11-24 20:26 #7372Senior Member

Posts: 107Angie been a no go
Angie did the same thing to me not to long ago. It's sucks because she gives good head when she wants to. But it seems a lot of these females now are trying to scam you out of your money. Whether it's poor performance, threats from handlers, or straight up robberies. It sucks because it could be a fruitful relationship between monger and provider if you could conduct the business right. I'm giving you something you want and you're giving me something I want. Why are you trying to get over on me? If you don't want too pop it let the next provider do so if there willing. You want free $$$ but don't want to work for it. This is ridiculous.
Originally Posted by LuvTallBlonds
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-24 20:25 #7371Senior Member

Posts: 70Ang
Was at milford when I saw her.
Originally Posted by DaddyMcFatty
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-24 19:45 #7370Senior Member

Posts: 312Location?
Hey man. I wanted to ask you about her location. I hit her up on Saturday night. Comms are pretty damn good compared to some of these others but her destination was Gregory st in Bpt. She said she rents a room over there. Idk if you guys have ever ventured down that way but it's nowhere for some of us to be at midnight on a Saturday night. Any night really.
Originally Posted by LuvTallBlonds
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-24 17:17 #7369Senior Member

Posts: 335She probably is legit, but she's living in a "no go" motel on the west side of New Haven. You can try picking her up for a car date if you are into that.
Originally Posted by Sleep
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-24 16:14 #7368Senior Member

Posts: 70Ang is no longer a go
Needed to update this sooner, I had double booked ang with another provider and ang answered first, so I went to see her. I had initially wanted to do a half hour because the qv last time wa fine, and wanted to see what more time could get me. I got there and the entire mood was off, I should have left but decided I would just power through it, she asked if I wanted just a BJ even though I had said hhr, butthat should have been the first red flag. Then she kept moving around the room, acting odd, then we did the act, as always I leave the dono in sight which she ignored, ended up finishing in about 14 minutes, which was a qv. As I was walking towards the bathroom to wash up, she started onsome bs saying that I had told her I wanted a half hour but only left a qv, I said I'd only been there for 15 minutes. Well she had some goon in a red truck and threatened me over the remainder of the half hour dono. I said to myself, I'm not going to lose my life over 40 bucks. So I left the 40, walked out, and cursed my bad luck. I think I'm going to makeit a point not to leave a positive review unless I've seen the person at least three time without incident. Maybe it was an off day but the energy was def off from the moment I walked in that room. Can't recommend any longer.
Originally Posted by LuvTallBlonds
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-24 13:07 #7367Senior Member

Posts: 27Fire Hair
Anyone have experience with this one? Been seeing her ads for a bit but not sure if she's legit:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...-/145661475649
-
09-10-24 08:43 #7366Senior Member

Posts: 1539Beee aka Becky
Originally Posted by MadPlaid
[View Original Post]
Saw her a few weeks ago. She was nice and sweet. She's currently bigger than her ad pics. She does have habits like 99% of these girls. She did not scam me, and she was sweet and talkative in person. I don't know if I'd repeat though.
Originally Posted by ThatBoyTruth
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-24 21:25 #7365Senior Member

Posts: 1539Angelica
Pics like that but at the Honeyspot? So likely filtered or fake pics. Possible scam or what's behind the door isn't the fantasy you'll get.
Originally Posted by DaddyMcFatty
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-24 19:18 #7364Senior Member

Posts: 329Fuck man LOL I wish I saw this. I have her coming over now. Maybe I should cancel on her. She prob got fat because she stopped doing dope. She was a big user and scammer when she was deep on it. She might still be but usually they don't get fatter when theyre on the shit. Ill report back once date is done.
Originally Posted by MadPlaid
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-24 14:49 #7363Senior Member

Posts: 312I actually got her to reply.
She was at the honeyspot in stratford. And it was like 230 am when she finally did reply. That's a no fly zone for me at that hour.
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-24 14:19 #7362Senior Member

Posts: 1539Angelica
Maybe it's just collecting phone numbers. 2 website addresses listed don't exist as sites. There are no reviews to be found on here or TER.
Originally Posted by ClassicForNow
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-24 13:17 #7361Senior Member

Posts: 216I also reached out several times and nothing.
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-24 12:13 #7360Senior Member

Posts: 1539Angelica
Originally Posted by DaddyMcFatty
[View Original Post]
Like DaddyMcFatty, I've tried contacting her a couple times over the last week without any response. Anyone lucky to get a response and meet?
Originally Posted by CharlieInCT
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-24 10:59 #7359Senior Member

Posts: 215Angelica "DealsInWheels" (x-posted in Bpt section)
Updated link: https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...5/857956930600.
Originally Posted by DaddyMcFatty
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-24 10:29 #7358Senior Member

Posts: 1539KayKay
Took another roll with KayKay (name not in ad). As others have told me in DMs, her comms don't always suck. Just depends on what's going on. Waited only about 5-10 min this time. She said she owed me for the troubles before, so she turned on her extra nympho switch. Very involved BBBJ with lots of eye contact, ball handling, stoking, spit and mouth action. She did a tease where she tried to get me off before I could remove her for the next phase if our fun. She did a lot of licking and sucking of other parts of my body throughout. She liked being restrained and called a cumslut. Which she clearly is.
One note. It's nice to know at least a good handful like to drop my name with her (like so many other girls). No ego here, just interesting when a girl says a bunch of my "friends" hit them up. I guess some are happy to hear my name. RaeAnn is here in CT this week, and I guess she hooked a few up that mentioned my name. It is what it is. More power to you if that works out for you.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fairf...-/768884176492












Reply With Quote




