Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,681 to 4,695 of 37624
-
09-12-24 19:13 #32944Senior Member

Posts: 85Lisa
I have seen Lisa a few times. She has been great every time. Beautiful with a great attitude. Performance is super.
Originally Posted by CrustNuts
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-24 19:07 #32943Senior Member

Posts: 95Momo
Momo is great. Absolutely no downside.
Originally Posted by CuteGolfGuy
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-24 14:08 #32942Senior Member

Posts: 27I was just there. Last Friday.
Originally Posted by HeeJunk
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-24 13:06 #32941Senior Member

Posts: 9295 lakes fraser
Google shows open and they answered the phone.
Originally Posted by SzGino
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-24 11:03 #32940Senior Member

Posts: 120Yes, me too
I would love to know any massage providers that love to eat ass. Ruby at Goldstar and 8 star did it but she is gone now.
Originally Posted by Akuma187
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-24 11:00 #32939Senior Member

Posts: 1205 Lakes Massage in Fraser CLOSED
Isn't 5 Lakes closed still? I was stopped by there a couple of weeks ago and they were closed. When I looked them up it yesterday it said they were closed.
Originally Posted by TLong
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-24 10:57 #32938Senior Member

Posts: 120Accupressure on Harper
Totally legit. Good massage with good pressure but older Chinese lady and not hint of anything at anytime.
-
09-12-24 09:18 #32937Senior Member

Posts: 190Yup, she's around next week. I've got an appt set 👍.
Originally Posted by SmegBoy
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-24 02:14 #32936Senior Member

Posts: 121What was the damage?
Originally Posted by Wylieeg
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-24 22:24 #32935Senior Member

Posts: 110Bonita
I've got some unexpected time off next week, does anyone know if Bonita is in town?
-
09-11-24 22:16 #32934Senior Member

Posts: 233Quality Categories?
Can we further disaggregate this into age groups. Stores with girls 20-35,36-50, over 50?
Originally Posted by StormDaze
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-24 17:28 #32933Senior Member

Posts: 382Wanted to inquire about providers that offer rimming
I'll be in the city for the weekend and was wondering if my fellow mongers knew of any providers that offer this service. I know Chicago spas and other cities spas a provided this service but while I'm here I was wondering about the local talent. Any information is appreciated, Be Safe.
-
09-11-24 15:46 #32932Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 739Royal Oak
Neither of those. Zip 48067.
Originally Posted by RayLatoole
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-24 12:16 #32931Senior Member

Posts: 161111 rate
What's the rate at 111?
Originally Posted by VideoKing
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-24 10:56 #32930Regular Member

Posts: 11SLIST updated
FSLIST updated.
8 Star (8 mile).
Goldstar (8 mile).
Sunny (8 mile).
Sunrise (grand river).
Springwell (ecorse).
111 Studio (Harper).
M1 (telegraph).
Commerce. (14 mile).
5 lakes massage (14 mile Fraser).
AM Healing Spa (metro pkwy).
Novi Natural Health (novi Rd).
Saigon (woodward).
Asian massage (7 mile).
M spa (wayne Rd).












Reply With Quote





