Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,106 to 3,120 of 24046
-
09-12-24 20:10 #20941Senior Member

Posts: 176Alexis in Dumfries
Has anyone recently met with Alexis, who works out an apartment in Dumfries? Scheduled appointments with her, got address and details out the way, but as soon as it's time to meet and head over she's unavailable. Texts the next day claiming her new phone is having issues receiving texts and she had just received my text. In most cases with girls in the area, if they have an appointment with someone, they'll text you close to appointment time, and if you don't show you'll probably get a blocked text. I believe she or someone is playing games. If anyone has had a positive experience please share with everyone.
-
09-12-24 18:05 #20940Senior Member

Posts: 96Generic ACS Pics
The pics in the linked ad are generic pics that have been used by that ACS for many months and have nothing to do with the actual appearance of the ladies working there. The same thing is true for pics in ads for any ACS. I've seen several of the ladies working there, and, with the exception of Lily, can recommend their services. I haven't seen Sandy yet; she may be worth a try.
Originally Posted by DisMan6
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-24 17:10 #20939Senior Member

Posts: 81Pics accurate
Are the pictures in the ad accurate of Sandy? May have to give her a whirl.
Originally Posted by MikeWhiskey
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-24 15:31 #20938Senior Member

Posts: 207Sexy Sandy
Allow me to introduce Sexy Sandy from the infamous Springfield acs.
She looks better imo than any of their previous harlots. Her service is on par with her peers with extra tip. Iykyk. Go see her before she's in high demand. Thank me later.
https://us-nova.bedpage.com/femalees.../23134238.html
-
09-12-24 08:32 #20937Senior Member

Posts: 124When I contacted this SP she wanted 230 ss 280 hh 380 h for BBBJ, which is shocking even for this overinflated area. 230 for head! Smh and not the good one. Hard pass.
Originally Posted by JonnyBigRod
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-24 17:26 #20936Senior Member

Posts: 101Same Nira
I must correct my self. It was $$. 6, I shouldn't say that she was insisting, but was saying people should give her tips, and that some do. BBBJ was good, I wouldn't called dfk but some tongue, but brief. She doesn't let you play with the huge boobs too much, she said that those were natural, when I asked. Her nips hurt.
Originally Posted by BigPoppa2308
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-24 17:21 #20935Senior Member

Posts: 101Nira
Same one -- https://us-nova.bedpage.com/femalees.../23292216.html.
Originally Posted by JackGolfer53
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-24 15:55 #20934Senior Member

Posts: 29Just had one, waste of time
It's an ACS and was a waste of my time when I visited. Room smelled bad and was a bit too warm in the summer. Even two girls wouldn't make that enjoyable.
Originally Posted by Pkmnmewtwo
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-24 15:27 #20933Senior Member

Posts: 176Wrong
Are you aware that she posted in Woodbridge recently and Newport News a few weeks ago? I found no posts showing her in 2 places at once so it's completely believable that she was in Woodbridge recently.
Originally Posted by Sexingit
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-24 13:48 #20932Senior Member

Posts: 464Location says Newport News
Are you two aware of her location? It's not NOVA.
Originally Posted by SumphknFool
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-24 12:33 #20931Senior Member

Posts: 176Ghost
Scheduled appointments on 2 separate occasions and both times she went ghost when it was time for her to provide the location.
Originally Posted by DatDude1206
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-24 11:15 #20930Senior Member

Posts: 635No response
To texts.
.
Originally Posted by DatDude1206
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-24 08:23 #20929Senior Member

Posts: 188Vikki
Any intel on Vikki?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...inia/175796048#.
-
09-10-24 03:10 #20928Senior Member

Posts: 638Nira
71 reviews since May 2024.
Originally Posted by JackGolfer53
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-24 12:04 #20927Senior Member

Posts: 124Nira
I agree she has always been great when I see her.
Originally Posted by Navajo101
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





