Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 222 of 826 FirstFirst ... 122 172 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 272 322 722 ... LastLast
Results 3,316 to 3,330 of 12379
Beauty Awaits
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9064
    Quote Originally Posted by WestSidePunter  [View Original Post]
    CNE.

    87th & Canyon (not sure what they're actually called).

    Lucky.

    Rose.

    Blue Rose.

    Asian flower.

    New Asian Flower.

    Oriental pearl.

    Nine.

    There are more. New Asian Flower and Nine would be considered Aloha, but still. Add in Tigard, and you add another 3 or 4.
    Few that I went -.

    1) Ha, Asian Flower was the one that wouldn't budge on FS, only HJ. Maybe my luck? Wasn't in the mood and left

    2) Wellness Foot massage, the employee only HJ but owner Tina does FS. Wasn't in the mood and left

    3) Shangri-La, one gal there looks latino and got me fooled then she turned around speaking Chinese to another girl? Mix? 2 grannies so had to run fast

  2. #9063

    Beaverton Spas

    I would also include the four along Cornell between Saltzman and Murray. At least two of them are consistent FS.

  3. #9062
    Quote Originally Posted by SageSix  [View Original Post]
    Ha, I guess I didn't venture far enough. Care to share your 6 or 7 FS shops?

    To be fair, CNE is technically Portland and not Beaverton LOL. I meant its call Lexus of Portland there for a reason.

    But yeah driving wise, just a big wash.
    CNE.

    87th & Canyon (not sure what they're actually called).

    Lucky.

    Rose.

    Blue Rose.

    Asian flower.

    New Asian Flower.

    Oriental pearl.

    Nine.

    There are more. New Asian Flower and Nine would be considered Aloha, but still. Add in Tigard, and you add another 3 or 4.

  4. #9061

    Really want the Mammasan

    At the one near the pizza place and good will. On cornell. The girl on the couch greets you and say bye. But she is smoking hot. Not sure if she is still there or not. But OMG.

  5. #9060
    Quote Originally Posted by WestSidePunter  [View Original Post]
    That's absolutely wrong. I guess it depends on how you define Beaverton, but I can think of six or seven ships where FS is available even without extending the 2 miles to aloha. Now, whether the girl is hot, that's another story. Anna at CNE will give it up easy, but no thank you.
    Ha, I guess I didn't venture far enough. Care to share your 6 or 7 FS shops?

    To be fair, CNE is technically Portland and not Beaverton LOL. I meant its call Lexus of Portland there for a reason.

    But yeah driving wise, just a big wash.

  6. #9059
    Quote Originally Posted by WestSidePunter  [View Original Post]
    That's absolutely wrong. I guess it depends on how you define Beaverton, but I can think of six or seven ships where FS is available even without extending the 2 miles to aloha. Now, whether the girl is hot, that's another story. Anna at CNE will give it up easy, but no thank you.
    I agree I don't visit too many shops in the area but every one offered FS.

  7. #9058
    Quote Originally Posted by SageSix  [View Original Post]
    Beaverton area is mainly HJ. Probably only 2-3 places that offers more.

    Went recon today, drove to 6 Beaverton shops and nothing that's worth the stay.

    Sigh!
    That's absolutely wrong. I guess it depends on how you define Beaverton, but I can think of six or seven ships where FS is available even without extending the 2 miles to aloha. Now, whether the girl is hot, that's another story. Anna at CNE will give it up easy, but no thank you.

  8. #9057

    Love spa. Lucy

    I visited Love spa on Powell. Hoping to see Tina again. It was Lucy led me to a room. She said Tina was busy. Lucy looked sexy enough. Nice big breasts and ass.

    Before we began, I needed to make sure she allowed CIM. She said yes & asked me to pay the donation. The negotiation was easy.

    DATY, BBBJ followed by CFS. Finished in her mouth (CIM). Love it.

  9. #9056

    Seems harder

    To find a good massage. Many are becoming a 10 min massage with the offers of FS pretty fast. Sometimes you need to make a second visit for FS After all the girl like to sus you out and the second time around is always better, Love the tight body flat stomach asian girls. So clean also I do enjoy a mostly good relaxing massage.

    Best all Stay safe out there.

  10. #9055
    Quote Originally Posted by SageSix  [View Original Post]
    Beaverton area is mainly HJ. Probably only 2-3 places that offers more.

    Went recon today, drove to 6 Beaverton shops and nothing that's worth the stay.

    Sigh!
    That's the best way to discover good choices. When I'm out running errands, I will stop by a shop and see what the vibe is like. Also if you don't see something you like, check back a month later as they will likely have someone new.

  11. #9054
    Quote Originally Posted by OneOne9  [View Original Post]
    I was given a 3rd location in the Beaverton Aloha area. I very seldom visit the area so I deleted it. Thanks for the info.
    Beaverton area is mainly HJ. Probably only 2-3 places that offers more.

    Went recon today, drove to 6 Beaverton shops and nothing that's worth the stay.

    Sigh!

  12. #9053

    Beaverton

    Quote Originally Posted by Joepdx  [View Original Post]
    There are ads on STG advertising an unspecified location downtown, however their phone number is associated with the downstairs place off 182nd. I thought I'd swing by the downstairs location this weekend and check it out.

    Their advertised prices are $200/ hhr and $250/ hr.

    So even after paying the normal fees for a massage, there is no more massage offered, it's just straight to business. They started out asking $200 on top of the massage amount, even though there was no massage!

    So normally you could get everything including a full 1 hour massage for $200 total. Not any more at this place.

    The therapists there are not bad looking, but are no younger than mid-30's.

    Maybe if it's one of the younger therapists in the ads, and it's actually her you are getting, the hhr option might be worth it. Don't pay for the hour option, because either way, you will be out of there in 20 minutes.

    I'm assuming everything at the downtown location (which I haven't been to) operates the same way as the downstairs location.
    I was given a 3rd location in the Beaverton Aloha area. I very seldom visit the area so I deleted it. Thanks for the info.

  13. #9052

    Burnside

    Going to be spending the day Tuesday in meetings near Burnside and Grand. Know nothing about the area. Any AMP recommendations nearby for lunch?

  14. #9051

    WeChat

    I am sure most of you already know about it. If you like asian girls you should get this app immediately. If you go to the section called people nearby and filter but female you will have a list of asian women nearby on the app. If you live near an AMP this could be useful. I've met several attractive women this way. So far they all want to marry me. Not lying. And yes I know why. All the AMP girls use it and it's easy to swap info and text them. Most are so polite that they will reply just to avoid being rude. Plus it's free.

  15. #9050

    C Org Recon

    There are ads on STG advertising an unspecified location downtown, however their phone number is associated with the downstairs place off 182nd. I thought I'd swing by the downstairs location this weekend and check it out.

    Their advertised prices are $200/ hhr and $250/ hr.

    So even after paying the normal fees for a massage, there is no more massage offered, it's just straight to business. They started out asking $200 on top of the massage amount, even though there was no massage!

    So normally you could get everything including a full 1 hour massage for $200 total. Not any more at this place.

    The therapists there are not bad looking, but are no younger than mid-30's.

    Maybe if it's one of the younger therapists in the ads, and it's actually her you are getting, the hhr option might be worth it. Don't pay for the hour option, because either way, you will be out of there in 20 minutes.

    I'm assuming everything at the downtown location (which I haven't been to) operates the same way as the downstairs location.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape