Thread: "Sugar Babies" and "Arrangements"
+
Add Report
Results 2,431 to 2,445 of 17264
-
09-11-24 09:50 #14834Senior Member

Posts: 76SA is a lot of work. It was a great site in 2015-2018, then like all things internet it has devolved. Then add COVID and the elimination of Craigslist and Backpage. I'd guess it is now 90% worthless (scams, bots, content sellers, and providers that are just a notch above SW.) Having said that, there are some genuine contacts to be made, especially international. Here in the ATL and surrounding areas, you'll have to send / sift thru 10 emails to find 1 genuine contact. That's before even accounting for chemistry, attraction, likeability, etc. If you are merely looking to monger here in the USA, TER is a much better site for the money.
Originally Posted by VoraraMesh66
[View Original Post]
SA international is still close to a 2018 experience, IMO.
-
09-10-24 21:55 #14833Senior Member

Posts: 29New to Seeking
Senior members please share you thoughts.
I just joined seeking and bought premium. I reached out to few those are discussed here as real profiles. Also contacted few on my own. I am not targeting top 20's profile but average profiles.
I sent message to them and only couple of them has replied so far. It is been 3 days. Also the one who replied said definitely interested. I responded to it. Basically 3 messages total. Never got response to my last message so I asked her again after few hours about why no response and she basically blocked me. She is constantly online and did not respond to me so I asked her.
Is it enough reason to block even after first enthusiastic message??
My question, is it same for you? They take so much time to respond and even say interested then play games like it? I thought they would be eager to chat and finally meet? Is it this much fragile?
If you can share your usual / on average experience that would be great.
DM is fine too.
-
09-10-24 07:03 #14832Senior Member

Posts: 149Do you have a seeking link for her? Willing to share?
Originally Posted by TooHotForYou
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-24 15:16 #14831Senior Member

Posts: 318Gooberbanana
Saw her yesterday up in Bethlehem. Nice girl and nothing to complain about. Be warned though. She has a dangerous habit she will ask you to do with her at the end. I politely declined and that was that.
-
09-09-24 11:54 #14830Senior Member

Posts: 530Avoid these
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...3-fd53b19d60e2
Skyebunny.
She is rough. She started out great and I had another Member recommend her. Also we did a double with her. She was Drugged out of her mind and I left. And then she got mad when she didn't have my allowance since we didn't do anything because she was high.
Scammer trying to sell content.
Tattedmama.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...f-b0eaa7c3c17a
-
09-08-24 22:47 #14829Senior Member

Posts: 149Another scammer alert
-
09-08-24 20:45 #14828Senior Member

Posts: 149Another one to avoid!
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...0-4df28c124ee5
Starts out ok, wants to exchange numbers to text. Then begins the ask to sell content.
-
09-08-24 13:01 #14827Senior Member

Posts: 548Yes, "Tattoo artist and truck driver" has a kid and trying to quit drinking? Sounds like might be a handful.
Originally Posted by LoriTruck
[View Original Post]
One positive, I saw she's got a tongue stud in one of her videos, that could be nice at least.
I do like she posts a few videos, find they give a better idea what her figure is like than the PSed photos.
-
09-08-24 12:55 #14826Senior Member

Posts: 548Same, I like the ones with some piercings, but even if it's just those stars some girls get under their eyes now, just doesn't do it for me.
Originally Posted by GoneForGood97
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-24 01:11 #14825Senior Member

Posts: 548LOL I'm still short a few bucks of a billion Thought girls asking for $1 k meets was nuts LOL.
Originally Posted by PussyChatGPT
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-24 01:08 #14824Senior Member

Posts: 548Thanks for sharing, $250 for her sounds fair based on her looks She said 5-1 but looks like she could throw me around even without the pepper-spray.
Originally Posted by LoriTruck
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-24 14:48 #14823Senior Member

Posts: 45Billionaire
She talks about all her requirements of a SD and the life she wants provided for her, but fails to qualify herself in any capacity or mention what she brings to the table in turn. The most golden of GPS. Also, there a total of 759 billionaires in the USA. Maybe she will settle for a multimillionaire.
Originally Posted by PussyChatGPT
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-24 00:08 #14822Senior Member

Posts: 271Sha
Have a meet with this baby, wanted $$ but I countered with $$.
Any review would be appreciated.
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...1-be734c329600
-
09-05-24 23:18 #14821Senior Member

Posts: 149For the billionaires?
That girl is looking for a billionaire! On seeking.
Just wanted to share if there are any billionaires here or in your friend circle who are interested!
LOL.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...6-a419ebeb9a13
But may be someone could have fun with her for free since she is not that bright!
-
09-05-24 23:12 #14820Senior Member

Posts: 435Thatgirl999
Thatgirl999 is been reviewed before, she is a pro and rushes, she sent me a message as soon as looked her profile but I ignored her.
Originally Posted by Apollo007
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





