LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 223 of 826 FirstFirst ... 123 173 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 273 323 723 ... LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,345 of 12388
Come fall in Love
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9058
    Quote Originally Posted by SageSix  [View Original Post]
    Beaverton area is mainly HJ. Probably only 2-3 places that offers more.

    Went recon today, drove to 6 Beaverton shops and nothing that's worth the stay.

    Sigh!
    That's absolutely wrong. I guess it depends on how you define Beaverton, but I can think of six or seven ships where FS is available even without extending the 2 miles to aloha. Now, whether the girl is hot, that's another story. Anna at CNE will give it up easy, but no thank you.

  2. #9057

    Love spa. Lucy

    I visited Love spa on Powell. Hoping to see Tina again. It was Lucy led me to a room. She said Tina was busy. Lucy looked sexy enough. Nice big breasts and ass.

    Before we began, I needed to make sure she allowed CIM. She said yes & asked me to pay the donation. The negotiation was easy.

    DATY, BBBJ followed by CFS. Finished in her mouth (CIM). Love it.

  3. #9056

    Seems harder

    To find a good massage. Many are becoming a 10 min massage with the offers of FS pretty fast. Sometimes you need to make a second visit for FS After all the girl like to sus you out and the second time around is always better, Love the tight body flat stomach asian girls. So clean also I do enjoy a mostly good relaxing massage.

    Best all Stay safe out there.

  4. #9055
    Quote Originally Posted by SageSix  [View Original Post]
    Beaverton area is mainly HJ. Probably only 2-3 places that offers more.

    Went recon today, drove to 6 Beaverton shops and nothing that's worth the stay.

    Sigh!
    That's the best way to discover good choices. When I'm out running errands, I will stop by a shop and see what the vibe is like. Also if you don't see something you like, check back a month later as they will likely have someone new.

  5. #9054
    Quote Originally Posted by OneOne9  [View Original Post]
    I was given a 3rd location in the Beaverton Aloha area. I very seldom visit the area so I deleted it. Thanks for the info.
    Beaverton area is mainly HJ. Probably only 2-3 places that offers more.

    Went recon today, drove to 6 Beaverton shops and nothing that's worth the stay.

    Sigh!

  6. #9053

    Beaverton

    Quote Originally Posted by Joepdx  [View Original Post]
    There are ads on STG advertising an unspecified location downtown, however their phone number is associated with the downstairs place off 182nd. I thought I'd swing by the downstairs location this weekend and check it out.

    Their advertised prices are $200/ hhr and $250/ hr.

    So even after paying the normal fees for a massage, there is no more massage offered, it's just straight to business. They started out asking $200 on top of the massage amount, even though there was no massage!

    So normally you could get everything including a full 1 hour massage for $200 total. Not any more at this place.

    The therapists there are not bad looking, but are no younger than mid-30's.

    Maybe if it's one of the younger therapists in the ads, and it's actually her you are getting, the hhr option might be worth it. Don't pay for the hour option, because either way, you will be out of there in 20 minutes.

    I'm assuming everything at the downtown location (which I haven't been to) operates the same way as the downstairs location.
    I was given a 3rd location in the Beaverton Aloha area. I very seldom visit the area so I deleted it. Thanks for the info.

  7. #9052

    Burnside

    Going to be spending the day Tuesday in meetings near Burnside and Grand. Know nothing about the area. Any AMP recommendations nearby for lunch?

  8. #9051

    WeChat

    I am sure most of you already know about it. If you like asian girls you should get this app immediately. If you go to the section called people nearby and filter but female you will have a list of asian women nearby on the app. If you live near an AMP this could be useful. I've met several attractive women this way. So far they all want to marry me. Not lying. And yes I know why. All the AMP girls use it and it's easy to swap info and text them. Most are so polite that they will reply just to avoid being rude. Plus it's free.

  9. #9050

    C Org Recon

    There are ads on STG advertising an unspecified location downtown, however their phone number is associated with the downstairs place off 182nd. I thought I'd swing by the downstairs location this weekend and check it out.

    Their advertised prices are $200/ hhr and $250/ hr.

    So even after paying the normal fees for a massage, there is no more massage offered, it's just straight to business. They started out asking $200 on top of the massage amount, even though there was no massage!

    So normally you could get everything including a full 1 hour massage for $200 total. Not any more at this place.

    The therapists there are not bad looking, but are no younger than mid-30's.

    Maybe if it's one of the younger therapists in the ads, and it's actually her you are getting, the hhr option might be worth it. Don't pay for the hour option, because either way, you will be out of there in 20 minutes.

    I'm assuming everything at the downtown location (which I haven't been to) operates the same way as the downstairs location.

  10. #9049

    Love spa

    Went to Love spa in the morning. Lucy let me to a room. She took everything off after I gave her the donation. She had beautiful curvy body. Super sex. Big breasts. Slim waist. Big & rounded ass for an Asian. I needed to squeeze them hard. I spent a lot of time playing with them. My hands were tired so I used my mouth kissing them. Tired again. I lay down & let her took control. She gave me a nice BBBJ. Suited me up & rod me cowgirl slow then fast until I exploded.

    Lucy was excellent. I also liked their environment. Everything looked clean & new. Very comfortable. I enjoyed all the 30 minutes.

  11. #9048

    Good tease?

    I've been spoiled by providers in SoCal. Always have a couple of options for great massage with an amazing tease, which for me is better than just a standard jackhammer tug like most places in Portland.

    Anyone have any suggestions for the following criteria?: Don't care where, Portland, Vancouver, Longview or Salem; stable relatively attractive provider that gives great massage and is willing to be teasy. Don't necessarily care about HJ or FS, because mostly I'm there for the massage. I've had a provider in Beaverton, but she's out for a while, might not come back, sadly.

    Recently reconned JC Massage in Beav—two thumbs down, don't go. One of the worst places I've walked into, couldn't walk out fast enough. Crap setting, unhappy unattractive frannies.

    Murray Massage right off of 26:4/10 looks, 6/10 massage, 2/10 personality, 4/10 HJ. Wouldn't repeat. Didn't get name.

  12. #9047

    Ocean spa

    I visited a long time ago and it was grannyville. But times and economies have changed. I will visit again. I pass by there quite often. Gives me a new hope on a relaxing trip to the beach clients.

    Stay safe out there. Its hard to find an attractive girl for FS. Not worth paying for the mammasan or older gals. Nothing against them. Given the good service and personality. Its great.

  13. #9046
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoPop  [View Original Post]
    Roy, a while back I stopped in a place on Hwy 4 called Ocean Beach Spa. Very attractive young hard body with nice natural tits. FS was available. Have you been there?
    I have not. Rubmaps marks it closed, for what that's worth.

  14. #9045

    Venus and 99

    Quote Originally Posted by RayKurin  [View Original Post]
    As of last week, Candy was at Venus in Hazel Dell.

    Did you mean Wellness in downtown Vancouver?
    This was a surprise. I thought Venus and everything else on 99 was just a standard finish (other than OK oral at Sport). It's this changing and are there any other hidden gems to try?

  15. #9044

    Longview

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyPreston  [View Original Post]
    This is a compilation of my experiences at AMPs in the Kelso / Longview area. Some of these places I've not visited in a long while, or only visited once, so your mileage might be different.

    Golden Foot Spa and Massage. The first place I discovered in this area. Reliable happy endings, but the ladies tend to be older and the happy endings workmanlike. FS is available, but the ladies are older as I mentioned, and generally don't entirely disrobe for it. I like them to be naked, so once I discovered other locations I've not been back.

    L's Spa. The second place I found, and there was only ever one woman present. For quite some time the only extra here was a handie, but I enjoyed them. Eventually the woman went on a long trip and the replacement masseuse was much more accommodating, though she repeatedly swore me to silence. When the original masseuse returned, she too offered FS. As have others since. One of my go-to choices now. They're no longer listed in Rubmaps, though they're still open. I assume they asked to be removed.

    Jia Le Spa. I only went there once, and there was no hint of extras offered.

    Lan Tao Foot Massage. Ditto.

    Smiling Angels Massage. I visited a couple of times. Happy endings are available, but nothing more, and I found the place somehow unwelcoming.

    Kunpeng Foot Spa. A reliable location for all your happy ending or FS massage needs, but again, not one I frequent.

    Red Rose Spa. I was aware of this place for some time before I tried it out. I very much enjoyed my full service there the first time. I wanted a repeat with the same lady but she wasn't available. The young lady who gave me my massage was lovely and accommodating, but impatient. Eventually she offered a second girl to assist, and I agreed. I enjoyed the resulting four-hand massage and finish, and had to admire her ability to upsell me and extract my cash.

    Xin Xin Foot Spa & Massage. My current favorite massage parlor. Both of the ladies I've seen there (repeatedly) are friendly and enthusiastic, and I strongly recommend them.
    Roy, a while back I stopped in a place on Hwy 4 called Ocean Beach Spa. Very attractive young hard body with nice natural tits. FS was available. Have you been there?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape